PDA

View Full Version : Love-scent customer experience

Ramrod
11-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I

placed an order and chose FedEx shipping. FedEx said it was delivered but unfortunately I didn't receive it. Not

sure where it went since I live in the sticks and the nearest neighbor is about 5 acres away.. Anyways, I wrote to

love-scent customer support and asked if I could open a claim with FedEx, and I received an email back from Tammy

stating that she'd send a replacement order out to me. I received that order yesterday. It's people like Tammy and

policies like love-scents that make someone like me shop with them again and again. Thanks love-scent and thank you

Tammy!

DaveRam
11-28-2009, 10:24 PM
I placed

an order and chose FedEx shipping. FedEx said it was delivered but unfortunately I didn't receive it. Not sure

where it went since I live in the sticks and the nearest neighbor is about 5 acres away.. Anyways, I wrote to

love-scent customer support and asked if I could open a claim with FedEx, and I received an email back from Tammy

stating that she'd send a replacement order out to me. I received that order yesterday. It's people like Tammy and

policies like love-scents that make someone like me shop with them again and again. Thanks love-scent and thank you

Tammy!

Yes, Tammy sure gives a great service in this ever demanding business. Kudos to her :thumbsup: