PDA

View Full Version : I dont get ratios please help.

Smell_Of_A_Gent
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
:frustrate Hello everyone thank God I finally got activated,lol. I got a little problem. First

off I know im gonna get lectured about buying chemset pheromones without knowing how to use them properly....Im

paying for it now,trust me. I bought 1 bottle of Androsterone and 1 bottle of half-strength Androstadienone, a few

4ml roll-on bottles and a bottle of Certo from another site. Now to the meat of the problem...I dont understand

ratios:sad: but I and everyone on the planet do understand drops:D. Could someone or everyone help me figure

out how many drops of each pheromone would be optimal for this senario.

4ml roll-on bottle filled with 2ml of

Certo and homemade cologne.
Pheromones:Androsterone 1mg/ml
A1 .5 mg/ml
How many drops should I

add of each mone to the roll-on bottle to get optimal results?

idesign
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
You've already identified your

problem, and its compounded by the fact that you don't know what the constituent ingredients and ratios are in your

Certo, unless I'm mistaken.

First, it would help if we knew a little about you in terms of age, personality etc.

And your goals have a lot to do with what you put in your mix. You have A1 and -Rone, does Certo have -None or

-Rol? If you want to go the chemset route, you have to have a good complement of ingredients, and preferably not a

proprietary blend which could be an unknown.

All of this to say that, as you know, you're making it hard on

yourself. But in the end you could reap rewards if you're patient and attack this thing intelligently.

Give us

some more biographical info, and I'm sure that others will weigh in as well. Tell us what your results are so far,

and I'm also curious to hear about your homemade cologne. EOs?

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Smell_Of_A_Gent
11-10-2009, 07:19 PM
:wave: Well Im not big

on talking about myself but here it goes.Im 27 and Id like to think im a chill person most of the time,I live in New

York and Im just seeing what kind of edge pheromones could give me.

Well I dont know the ratios of Certo but

these are the compounds :17-phenylandrostadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol,

androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.

Iv been working on a few

different mixes over the past few weeks but my dumbass forgot to write down the exact amounts. The first mix

resulted is insane social behavior at the job (Just Androsterone and A1) and the second mix (Certo+Andosterone + A1)

had minimal effect.I think Ill spike the mix with a few extra drops and see what happens. The fist mix literally got

me high...what the hell was that all about,:LOL:

About my homemade cologne: I take lemon peels,basil

flowers,cinnamon sticks,lemon thyme sprigs,rosemary sprigs,vanilla extract,cumin seeds,pine needles and bark and let

it all soak and in about 2 weeks I have my own cologne and it gets stronger the longer it ages it seems...must be

the cinnamon sticks. I didnt measure anything,just a hand full of this and a splash of that kinda deal. I just kept

smelling it day to day and added more of what I thought it needed.It smells great. By the way if you make this it

will be brown because of the Cinnamon so if your gonna wear a white teeshirt only apply to your skin and hair

otherwise you'll have a rockin stain.

Smell_Of_A_Gent
11-11-2009, 03:07 AM
I just did some quick

research on one of the compounds called dihydrodeoxycorticosterone and I think it could hold some promise. It

influences GABA and might hold some anti-epileptic properties (which is great for me) . Ill do more research and

post some reference sites when I think I have found a good basis to do so.

GABA= Calm. Xanax and other

tranquilizers also work by increasing the uptake of GABA so if you take a tranquilizer your not feeling the pill

itself but the neurotransmitter GABA. From what I read a long time ago GABA alleviates stress and anxiety and lowers

inhibitions.