PDA

View Full Version : Cover Scent (smell issue)

kevio
11-08-2009, 06:50 AM
I'm planning

to buy 7 phero chem set. However, my experience tells me that they won't be easy to cover.

I already tried a314

and those of Instant series. Also I emptied SoE, Edge and NPA. So I think about making my own mixes.

About me and

the environment.

I live in Thailand and smelling sweat is a no-no issue. -none is totally bad. -rone is sweaty

but easier to cover. -nol does crack up jokes but too much and there's a problem.

Even SoE doesn't agree with

my boss that I have to leave it out. She was fine with only -nol mixtures with covers but it still offends her while

in close distance.

Edge and NPA are totally offensive unless buffered. Also totally not good for office work. A

very small dose is acceptable though.

A314 was... sweaty also. I am fine with it. People around me, however,

don't.

My co-worker even asks me if I sweat a lot lately. And ThaT was just 2 drops of A314 alone.

I'm

taller than average guys here. Medium built. Plain looking. Love to chat - whatever the topic. I work in a woman

dominant environment. Being a single guy with 20 women around can be suffocating.

About the chem set.

I'm

thinking of mixes 1) 1:1:1 of big three. 2) 2 rone: 2 nol: 1 none. 3) 4 rone: 1 nol. (opposite to SoE)

Since warm

temp' here diffuses -mone fast. I think about mixing in glycol.

However, I still couldn't get the idea about

cover scent. If those commercial products couldn't hide their smell to the sensitive ladies, how am I going to

cover -none and -rone smell?

Please note that all of my experience take place in the office.

chas
11-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I work in a

woman dominant environment. Being a single guy with 20 women around can be suffocating.

Any information

on that - just for interest ?

Love Scent sell 'Super Primal Oils' in a range of fragrances (e.g. musk, juniper)

which contain only 'nol. They can be used as cover scents.

L-S also sell a range of cover scents (e.g. Black

Code, Polo, etc.) just to cover 'mones. They are strong enough to cover anything & are very similiar to edts in

shops.

kevio
11-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Well, just conversation topic

alone can draw a line here. I don't know much about fashion or the latest information on weight loss diet. Let

alone the skin supplement.

If have more question, please post.

I'll check that product out. Thanks.

idesign
11-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Look into using essential oils.

You should have quite a selection there. Sandalwood is an old favorite, and if you can find pure musk its fun to

work with. Don't be afraid to use some of the florals too.

If you're lucky, you might find a shop where they

are blending oils for wearing as perfume.

Good luck!

kevio
11-09-2009, 05:34 AM
Cheers. I will try experiment with

those.