PDA

View Full Version : New comvert requesting for advice from pros

fedup
11-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Hi all,

I am new to the pheromone scene and I would like some

advice on the dosage of the products. I have been taking a look in the forums and I am relatively

familiar with the terms used.

Here are some of my details:

27 years

old
Asian

6’1” (1.83m)
200lbs

(90kg)

Primarily my target group is ladies within the 20 – 27 range, objective is sexual

hits + friendliness (I will elaborate more on this later).

Currently the products that I have

are:

SOE (roll

on)
NPA
The Edge
Alpha –

Super Primal (the big bottle)

Here is what I understand

from my situation (here is where I need a little help):
I

am an Asian in an Asian community. Generally the ladies are not as blatant in expressing their desires, thus there

tends to be a need to temper the nones with SOE to encourage more friendliness. Another thing I gathered is that

Asians tend to prefer a ‘clean’ smell (I actually find the smell of mones quite nice) and to not put too much mones.

Finally, being 27 years old, I am supposed to be producing a substantial amount of none (apparently not in my

opinion, but maybe my lack exercise has something to do with it).

Here is what I have been

using so far:

SOE about 30” on inner forearms, 12” from back of ears to throat (since its harder

to OD with nol I went all out)
Alpha – 7 2 drops from

back of ears to throat
Gradually started to add NPA 2 drops

from back of ears to throat
Cover with Pherlure (yes I was a

fool once, but it smells nice!)

Result is I get no response whatsoever (in my opinion)

I am aware that pheromones

are not a miracle potion, and that it has a lot to do with the user himself. Essentially I just want to tap on the

expertise of the experts in this forum to use the products effectively. I look forward to the helpful

advice.

idesign
11-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Hi fedup, welcome to the

forum!

First, I would back way off on using so much in one application. Just because you CAN do it doesn't mean

its the best way. Start with one product, I suggest SoE, and use maybe 15-20" overall, spread around. Then pay

close attention to your surroundings. Look for signs like second glances, people standing too close and/or crowding

your space, lingering conversation from strangers etc. They reactions will be there, you just have to learn to pick

them up and use them.

Use SoE for at least a week or two on its own. I know I know, you want to dive in with

-None and get your booty bumped, but learn how to walk first. :)

When starting with -None, use only one -None

product at a time, don't mix A7 and NPA for example. Its redundant and you'll OD for sure, in fact that may be

what is happening already. Start with ONE drop, or a couple of dabs, layered with your SoE. This might be enough

at your age and in your environment.

Cover with a nice cologne or other fragrance, not too heavy but enough to

mask the Mone smell. Sell your Pherlure on ebay, or throw it away.

Hope this helps and good luck!

fedup
11-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Hi idesign, thanks for the

advice, i will try it out and update.

Rbt
11-07-2009, 07:23 AM
I agree you may have done an OD.

Even too much androsterone, androtenol, etc can throw things off, and certainly too much andrstenone can spell

disaster. Not necessarily in terms of getting your block knocked off, but in getting totally ignored. An even worse

disaster to some...

The one at a time route is usually the best, starting small and working up.

And despite

some people's opinion's on Pherlure, sometimes it seems to do well for some folks. May depend on the batch. I've

never had a chance to try it. But many agree that if nothing else, it makes a good cologne/cover. Use whatever tools

you have (and have already paid for). If something doesn't work out you can sometimes return to vendor, or you can

pass it on to somone else who may find themselves eternally in your debt if it works for them...

Nothing like

having some IOU's in your favor out there...

terry0400-40
11-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi all,

I am new to the pheromone scene and I would like some advice on the dosage

of the products. I have been taking a look in the forums and I am relatively familiar with the terms

used.

Here are some of my details:

27 years

old
Asian
6’1” (1.83m)
200lbs (90kg)

Primarily my target group is ladies within the 20 – 27 range, objective is sexual

hits + friendliness (I will elaborate more on this later).

Currently the products that I have

are:

SOE (roll

on)
NPA
The Edge
Alpha –

Super Primal (the big

bottle)Here is what I understand from my situation (here

is where I need a little help):
I am an Asian in an Asian

community. Generally the ladies are not as blatant in expressing their desires, thus there tends to be a need to

temper the nones with SOE to encourage more friendliness. Another thing I gathered is that Asians tend to prefer a

‘clean’ smell (I actually find the smell of mones quite nice) and to not put too much mones. Finally, being 27 years

old, I am supposed to be producing a substantial amount of none (apparently not in my opinion, but maybe my lack

exercise has something to do with it).

Here is what I have

been using so far:

SOE about 30” on inner forearms, 12” from

back of ears to throat (since its harder to OD with nol I went all

out)

Alpha – 7 2

drops from back of ears to throat
Gradually started to add NPA

2 drops from back of ears to

throat
Cover with Pherlure (yes I

was a fool once, but it smells nice!)

Result is I get no

response whatsoever (in my opinion)

I am aware that

pheromones are not a miracle potion, and that it has a lot to do with the user himself. Essentially I just want to

tap on the expertise of the experts in this forum to use the products effectively. I look forward to

the helpful advice.I also agree with Rbt and

Idesign and would certainly advise you on cuttin back on the pheromones application amounts.

Better start out for awhile with 1/2 drop Alpha 7 with 15 or 25 inches SOE

i have found this combination works very well in

gaining the eyes of attraction from Asian girls once it has settled down for over one hour on the skin, snd i make

my application of A7+SOE on top of a quality fragrance applied to my neck area.

Next time also try a couple dabs NPA and similar amount of SOE as mentioned

above.

At sleeptime or next day have a good clean

up of the pheromone application site especially before a fresh new application.

Rbt
11-08-2009, 07:24 AM
As a note in regards to applyng

small amounts like "a half drop" (which can be rather hard to do).

I sometimes will use a small "wand" like

those that come with some perfume samples (usually as part of the plastic cap). Some high-end full bottles of

perfume also come with a glass wand top. Dip wand into liquid and just wipe on skin. I have some essential-oil based

"potions" for example where even that small bit can almost be too much fregrance.

fedup
11-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Great advice all. I am gonna try

Terry's recommended dosage and see if there are any positive reactions.

I don't think i have ever received

any DIHL before... I wonder what its like...

terry0400-40
11-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Great

advice all.
I am gonna try Terry's recommended dosage and see if there are any positive reactions.

Better start out for awhile with 1/2 drop Alpha 7 with 15 or 25 inches

SOE .

When i first used the A7+SOE combo in Chinatown

it was with a large full drop A7 and one SOE gel/ pkt and for the first hour great results from everyone except the

Asian girls who were ignoring me and i was wondering

why.....

During the third hour my g/f told me that i

was smelling sexy and then we seperated and i proceeded to go hang in the mall and this is where everything seemed

to change and i was getting swamped with Asian attraction.

So thereafter i realized that a smaller amount of A7

was better suited to the SOE for Asian attraction results.

I don't think i have

ever received any DIHL before... I wonder what its like... I have

received several and in some cases the girl is completly vunerable to your suggestions and her pupils could be

dilated and she could have an unusual vacant look on her face which sometimes is tinged with a red

flush.
Other times they will appear as if you have caught

them off balance, which i suppose in a sense they may be.

Good luck and do enjoy the fun of the pheromones....

:thumbsup:

Rbt
11-12-2009, 11:18 AM
As for a DIHL, in my case I didn't

dawn on me it had happened until about 15 minutes afterwards.

I was talking to the owner of a Chinese restaurant

while waiting for a take-out order. I was wearing AE I think. She seemed a lot more attentive than usual (she was

about 40-ish, I'm about 50-ish).

However there was a younger 20-ish counter clerk (hispanic) standing nearby,

essentially just staring blankly into space. She had been there about 5 minutes before I noticed. I was kinda

thinking "what's up with that?" It was as I was driving home with my order it dawned on me she had probably gone

into DIHL mode.

terry0400-40
11-12-2009, 12:32 PM
The very time i first noticed a DIHL i had entered a fancy and very

large pharmacy dept store wearing an Androstenone product that i had been about to give up on because no results

after a weeks testing.

The young 19 ish girl who was

serving me just started to look very flushed with a vacant look on her face and started running back and forth from

the counter where we were standing and just opening anything and everything up that was in a sealed package for my

inspection..... OH goodness i was getting somewhat embarrased with this huge mountain of opened stock on the counter

in front of me and she was going full steam ahead and opening up and pouring more stuff in front of me yes she was

going all out to try and please me but it was just so weird to see the way she was acting. :blink:

chas
11-12-2009, 05:26 PM
the girl is completly vunerable to your suggestions and her pupils could

be dilated and she could have an unusual vacant look on her face which sometimes is tinged with a red

flush.

Terry - is this the opening paragraph of your best selling novel ?@#%$$!

(I read

about red chest flushes when I was in puberty & I haven't been the same since... )

I know about DIHL's as I

gave one myself ! Never happened before or since - but on a work course I sat opposite, just across the other side

of a desk, from an attractive girl.

She was attractive in a 'stunning' way - must be facial proportions or

something - (but, interestingly, talking to her I got a bit bored after a while ...). I had already sat next to her

for a couple of days & spoken to her perfectly normally.

This time she looked directly at me across the desk & I

felt like a DIHL. Flushed, couldn't think straight, had problems forming intelligible sentences. Bizarre. I felt

'taken over' & not entirely comfortable with it. Maybe she was wearing pheromones or did a hypnotic trick with her

great big eyes but the 'boot was on the other foot'.

idesign
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Chas, in Sicily its called the

"The Thunderbolt"

There's no accounting for the power which exists when certain men meet certain women. In

French, "vive le difference" means so much more than its literal translation.

With pheromones, we're trying to

push the edge of what comes naturally in human relations, but comes all too seldom in one way of thinking.

For

some, we seem to be trying for an instant threshold, where natural behaviors are pushed, and social and sexual goals

are achieved in a matter of hours rather than more traditional methods of seduction, in which delayed satisfaction

heightens the element of desire, and requires more on the part of both parties. Its a lost art.

This is not to

say that pheromones are'nt a useful tool, they are. But any tool is only good as a complement to other tools in

the box.

Just my opinion.

terry0400-40
11-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Terry - is this the opening paragraph of your best selling novel ?@#%$$!

Originally Posted by terry0400-40
the girl is completly vunerable to your

suggestions and her pupils could be dilated and she could have an unusual vacant look on her face which sometimes is

tinged with a red flush.

I quickly came to the conclusion

that she may have been breathless when i had noticed the rapid movement of her protruding and large breasts as they

strained against the thin fabric of her flimsy red blouse.

I really had no choice but to offer her my hospitality and afford her the use

of my very own bed untill it became evident thet she had recovered and could resume her normal activities.

(I read about red chest flushes when I was in puberty & I haven't been the same since...

)

I know about DIHL's as I gave one myself ! Never happened before or since - but on a work course I sat

opposite, just across the other side of a desk, from an attractive girl.

She was attractive in a 'stunning'

way - must be facial proportions or something - (but, interestingly, talking to her I got a bit bored after a while

...). I had already sat next to her for a couple of days & spoken to her perfectly normally.

This time she

looked directly at me across the desk & I felt like a DIHL. Flushed, couldn't think straight, had problems forming

intelligible sentences. Bizarre. I felt 'taken over' & not entirely comfortable with it. Maybe she was wearing

pheromones or did a hypnotic trick with her great big eyes but the 'boot was on the other foot'.

Oh what a feeling can sorta make a man go weak at the

knees.

Betta be good now....:angel:

chas
11-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I quickly came to the conclusion that she may have

been breathless when i had noticed the rapid movement of her protruding and large breasts as they strained against

the thin fabric of her flimsy red blouse.

I really had no choice but to offer

her my hospitality and afford her the use of my very own bed untill it became evident thet she had recovered and

could resume her normal activities.

Oooo :blink: Terry !

You're good at this - my pulse is racing. Write the novel & call it something like 'Thrust ...' !

chas
11-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Chas, in

Sicily its called the "The Thunderbolt"
There's no accounting for the power which exists when certain men meet

certain women.

That's interesting ID, I hadn't heard of the 'Thunderbolt' before (apart from being a

WW2 fighter ...) Do you have links with Sicily ?

My DIHL caught me unawares as I had already sat next to this

woman for a couple of days & spoken to her quite normally.

(I did take the opportunity for a sneaky sideways

peek at her figure - she smiled to herself so her peripheral vision might be good :)).

But when she sat

opposite me & her full gaze looked at me I felt powerless & like a small 'rabbit in the headlights'. It took me

some will power to regain control. May be she was a 'white witch' - or perhaps she was using a powerful L-S Edge

for Women 'mone ??

terry0400-40
11-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Oooo

:blink: Terry ! You're good at this - my pulse is racing. Write the novel &
call it something like 'Thrust

...' !Ok then "Trust in the

Thrust"
Maby not, as i am trying rise above the

seductions of my carnal nature :angel:

Rbt
11-14-2009, 07:32 AM
(I did take

the opportunity for a sneaky sideways peek at her figure - she smiled to herself so her peripheral vision might be

good :)).

Women seem to have a natural inborn talent/ability to read men's minds that

way...

They KNOW when you are checking them out.

That ability can work against them though as I think some

naturally assume men can do the same to them, when in fact we can't, so we guys have a tendency to miss some of the

subtle sexual cues women give. Unfortunately we have to work to train ourselves to detect them. I still kick myself

for realizing too long after the fact that a woman was sending out Indicators of Interest (IoI's).

Waaaaaaa.......
:frustrate

chas
11-14-2009, 01:02 PM
we guys have a

tendency to miss some of the subtle sexual cues women give. Unfortunately we have to work to train ourselves to

detect them.

You wouldn't care to share these clues with less experienced folk - plz, plz ?

Re.

IoI's - I've missed two sets sigh :( - can I go back in time ??

Rbt
11-14-2009, 05:01 PM
^ I'm pretty sure that there are a

number of threads here already on the subject. Do a search for IOI (or similar) and see what comes up.

kevio
11-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I work in an asian community as

well. Also all of my co-workers are female.

one drop of a314 is enough for a day.
Only 10" of SoE is doing fine

for me.

But if I use them together, there is no reaction at all.

overdosing on anything isn't a good idea

since they have a "certain" smell on it.

If the smell is too strong, no matter how good that is, it's a big turn

off.

fedup
11-16-2009, 04:35 PM
I work in an

asian community as well. Also all of my co-workers are female.

one drop of a314 is enough for a day.
Only 10" of

SoE is doing fine for me.

But if I use them together, there is no reaction at all.

overdosing on anything

isn't a good idea since they have a "certain" smell on it.

If the smell is too strong, no matter how good that

is, it's a big turn off.
I totally agree. This is why I am seeking help from the experienced forumers on

how to use these products effectively, hopefully to be able to obtain a mix that is close to my target group instead

of months of experimenting with potentially no positive results. Unfortunately pheromones are more “hit and

miss” rather than “the more the merrier”. It is really fortunate that there is such an active

forum here.

Some additional questions though.

Can I add any of the other products I have currently

to make my mix more potent?

Any recommended products I should buy to make a more potent mix?

I am

looking to make a spray-on mix. I understand there are oil based ones that do not mix well withalcohol-based

products. Any recommended mixes based on my situation?

Are pheromones supposed to be applied on top of cover

scents or under (‘mones first then cover scent on top) it?

Thanks in advance for all the help

provided.

Rbt
11-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I totally agree.

This is why I am seeking help from the experienced forumers on how to use these products effectively, hopefully to

be able to obtain a mix that is close to my target group instead of months of experimenting with potentially no

positive results. Unfortunately pheromones are more “hit and miss” rather than “the more the merrier”. It is really

fortunate that there is such an active forum here.

Some additional questions though.

Can I add any of the

other products I have currently to make my mix more potent?

"Potency" depends on too many factors.

What you want is "effectiveness," which is also dependent on many factors, and that is quite a different thing.

Honestly, you are probably just going to have to expect to spend the time, however long it takes, to find the "sweet

spot" that works for you.

Any recommended products I should buy to make a more potent mix?

What you list above in OP is already a pretty strong bunch of stuff. The only thing I might add

would be androsedienone (A1).

I am looking to make a spray-on mix. I understand there are oil based

ones that do not mix well withalcohol-based products. Any recommended mixes based on my situation?

Are

pheromones supposed to be applied on top of cover scents or under (‘mones first then cover scent on top) it?

There have been discussions on this in the past, and apparently no one is really sure. Arguments

both ways. *Generally* the vote seems to be for fragrance on top. The one exception that comes to mind is if you use

Perception, as it's
extened release" formula only works if it's applied on top of anything else.

Thanks in advance for all the help provided.

Just my personal opinions.

idesign
11-16-2009, 05:51 PM
"Potency" is not the issue with

synthetic pheromones like we're using. Think more of an "appropriate" application or mix. Subtlety is what you

want to shoot for, since these products are many times what your body produces, thus many times what your "target"

is used to dealing with.

I strongly advise against "mixing" as opposed to "layering", unless you want to spend a

huge amount of time mixing very small batches that may or may not work for you. Layering allows you experiment

infinitely until you get what you think might be your sweet spot. Others may disagree and have other methods, but 2

years into my pheromone usage I'm still tweaking my applications to meet whatever function I'm headed for. I do

have a couple of standard blends, but still I vary the amounts depending on my mood and the expected venue.

Smell

and effectiveness are separate issues. You want to wear the least amount of pheromones that work in your

circumstances, and the least amount of cover scent necessary, to keep from smelling like a lounge lizard.

You

have to experiment and choose wisely in both cases, and there is no substitute for experience, sorry.

The upside

is that the whole process of learning is a HUGE amount of fun. You get to learn a lot about social dynamics,

attraction, scent and, most importantly, yourself, if you pay attention.

kevio
11-17-2009, 05:32 AM
I first started improving my

posture and confidence. The importance is how to portray your "alpha"s side.

Please read PUA guide. It

helps.

When I finished those books, I used pheromone to help me on the "edge".

terry0400-40
11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
I first

started improving my posture and confidence.
The importance is how to portray your "alpha"s

side.Yes very true, as people really do notice how one holds one self in

relation to distinguishing characteristics.
Please read PUA guide. It helps.

When

I finished those books, I used pheromone to help me on the

"edge".Yep with a little work put in and some polish added to

the presentation then the correct pheromone application sure can give one a most wicked

advantage....

chas
11-21-2009, 02:29 PM
^ I'm pretty

sure that there are a number of threads here already on the subject. Do a search for IOI (or similar) and see what

comes up.

There is also a good summary of IOIs at 'the other place' - 'The Master "Indicators of

Interest List" '.

fedup
11-25-2009, 07:10 PM
After reading some of the posts

in this forum, i have decided to tone down the 'rone, settling on 2 dabs of TE and about 18" or SOE. Still no

positive results yet... will experiment further and report back.

fedup
11-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Let me apologise first for the

multiple posts, longer posts do seem to take much longer to upload than short posts, especially here in the office,

thus i am breaking up my posts into shorter ones.

From what i have experienced so far, females with more

dominant personalities seem to be affected more by pheromones. Is it true or are they just less shy to act on their

inhibitions?

belgareth
11-25-2009, 07:35 PM
I think they are just less shy.

In my experience almost all women are going to be affected by the more self confident ones are going to show it more

often. Watch for silent clues in body language. Hair flipping is a classic but I don't rely on that much. Eye

contact, flushing, frequent glances, position and posture are more certain clues.

fedup
11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Last few questions.. Which

product is most likely to consistently produce DIHLs?

Are DIHLs the most obvious IOI's?

From what i

understand pheromones should not be able to affect targets from a distance, and in a short span of time (this i am

not sure). In this case, will passing by a potential target cause them to be attracted to you instantly?

fedup
11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow thanks Belgareth, that was a

really fast reply!

terry0400-40
11-26-2009, 03:57 AM
Last

few questions..
Which product is most likely to consistently produce DIHLs?

I have had DIHL's from using Androstenone pheromones like Primal Instinct, or

NPA, or TE. ect.
A DIHL is not what i call a productive

attraction hit, i am not saying that its impossible to convert a DIHL into something productive because it

certainly can be acheived, especially with girls and women who are a little lunar or slightly off the planet and or

intoxicated.

From what i understand pheromones

should not be able to affect targets from a distance, and in a short span of time (this i am not sure). In this

case, will passing by a potential target cause them to be attracted to you

instantly?I have had women walk past me and turn around and look after

getting a whiff of my pheromones and cologne and also i have been followed around by women who have been

attracted.

Somedays a certain mix will produce the

desired results and there are times when nothing special is noticed.

chas
11-26-2009, 04:06 AM
Eye

contact, flushing, frequent glances, position and posture are more certain clues.

How about barging into

the back of someone ?

I put some mones on (2 sprays of L-S 'Yes' on the chest which has worked well for me &

some dabs of APC on the neck) & I was looking at some edts in a fragrance store.

A brunette assistant (with some

potential ... ) suddenly appeared right in my face & said abruptly "Do you want any help ?". I replied that I was

"just looking" - I couldn't help 'looking' as she was about 6 inches away from my nose ...

Five minutes later

she took a sidewipe at my back & barged unnecessarily into me. There were several feet of space behind me.

Is

this a variation of hidden body language or the old comedy line - 'YOU ARE AWFUL - BUT I LIKE YOU !' ?

kevio
11-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Here in my place. I find SoE to be

most productive. Pure -nol is also good and better than a314.

But that's me. I could have enough -none output

already so anymore than that is overkill.

Also, if you have bad smell, no matter because of -mones, no one would

say anything. They might act funny when you get near them though. :lol:

belgareth
11-26-2009, 04:58 AM
Ok, those are really unresolved

questions.

I've been using pheromones successfully for some years now. But I've only had a few DIHLs. I

believe the number others get are greatly exaggerated, that is if you are strictly going by the definition of a

DIHL. Stunned is a close approximation of a DIHL. Have you ever seen a deer blinded by bright lights and unable to

move? That's what you are looking for and I don't believe it happens all the time and is not necessarry or even

desired for successful use of pheromones.

Instead, what you are really looking for is the increase of

attractiveness associated with the correct pheromone signature. Each user has their own unique scent, body language

and style. Pheromone use hinges on finding the right combination of pheromones to complement that. That takes some

trial and error. Each person is going to be different!

There are some rules to be aware of.
1. Your age plays a

role. A younger person probably produces more -none than an older person and younger women are often more sensitive

to it.

2. Target audience is important. Asians are more sensitive to -none and are easily put off by it. Blacks

seem to like -none far better and you can wear more. Hispanics and caucasions are someplace in between.

3. Your

race and body hair seem to play a role in it. People with more body hair appear to be able to wear less -none than

others while some people with less body hair seem to be able to bathe in the stuff and never OD.

I use -none as

the example because it seems to be the primary attractant and other pheromones seem to highlight or buffer the

effects of -none.

Range is another thing to consider. In a place with a lot of people dancing and moving around

a stronger signature is going to be needed to make you stand out. However, the stronger signature is going to create

a cloud of pheromones around you that could easily be mistaken for another person or be too strong. While we are not

as sensitive to pheromones as most other animals you have to keep in mind the tiny amounts that seem to trigger a

reaction. In a well ventilated open room you might affect somebody from 15-20 feet and some have reported results

from further. I personally figure range is normally only about twice an arm's length under most conditions but have

seen reactions from much further away. However, I also believe less is more and am very sparing of my pheromone

usage.

Lastly, laboratory experiments have shown that it takes a small fraction of a second for pheromones to

start lighting up centers in the brain. The delay is in how long it takes to make the target aware of it. Yes, you

can impact somebody by walking by them and I have seen it happen many times.

** CHAS: Yes, that may have been

a good hit.

Rbt
11-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Last few questions.. Which product

is most likely to consistently produce DIHLs?

The only one that gave me a DIHL that I spotted was

Alter Ego. But that was just me.

Not sure a DIHL is

really an IOI or more just a reaction to the pheromones themselves. Not to you. I think something "active" like

fidgiting, movement, interaction with you, is a more *certain* IOI. "arm hits" would fall into that catagory. My

opinion.

From what i understand pheromones should not be able to affect targets from a distance, and in

a short span of time (this i am not sure). In this case, will passing by a potential target cause them to be

attracted to you instantly?

Again my opinion based on experience and some other research. You need to

be close enough to get pheromones TO the olfactory receptors and in sufficient concentration, so I'd say no more

than two arm lengths distance. AND it has taken probably at least 5 minutes or more before those effects manifest

themselves. Yes, there are those who claim pheromones will have a near immediate effect on the brain, but it's the

*unconcious* brain that is being affected, and it will take a while to get through to the rest of the brain

(semi-concious, concious) and body.

I personally think those who report

"stop in their tracks" reactions are seeing effects not of the pheromones, but of other factors such as sight, or

"regular" smell such as a cologne.

My opinions.

tribal
11-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Lastly, laboratory experiments have shown that it takes a small fraction of a second for pheromones to start

lighting up centers in the brain. The delay is in how long it takes to make the target aware of it. Yes, you can

impact somebody by walking by them and I have seen it happen many times.

I have

experienced this myself and I prefer to believe that it is the work of pheromones. Now that you mentioned that it

takes a fraction of a second to affect the brain, I'm more convinced.

The subconscious effect during this

scenario would be more of attention than attraction. The Lady will likely think "there's something

different about him" and if stay around longer and she becomes attracted she will think " I feel good around

him".

fedup
12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Just got couple of sort-of-hits

yesterday. First one was at this bus-stop near my workplace. As i was waiting at for the bus, a lady in her late 30+

walked up. first off was the brief eye contact. Next she started to stand rather close to me. Lastly she took a

couple of brief looks at me.

Next hit was on the bus itself. I was seated alone on the upper deck of the bus,

and it was semi crowded. A different lady in her late 30+ got up and came and sat next to me. Interesting thing was

there are quite a few seats around and she came to squeeze with me. As the journey drew on, more passengers left and

there were more seats available, but she squeezed with me till i had to get off the bus. No eye contact for this

one.

In both occasions no hair flicking.

I had on 2 dr of A7, 2 dabs of TE applied at 0730, hits 11 hours

later. It to be too much none, but perhaps most of it wore off during the day.

Todays application is going to be

1 dr A7 and 1 spray TE. Hoping to attract a younger crowd.

terry0400-40
12-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Just

got couple of sort-of-hits yesterday. First one was at this bus-stop near my workplace. As i was waiting at for the

bus, a lady in her late 30+ walked up. first off was the brief eye contact. Next she started to stand rather close

to me. Lastly she took a couple of brief looks at me.

Next hit was on the bus itself. I was seated alone on the

upper deck of the bus, and it was semi crowded. A different lady in her late 30+ got up and came and sat next to me.

Interesting thing was there are quite a few seats around and she came to squeeze with me. As the journey drew on,

more passengers left and there were more seats available, but she squeezed with me till i had to get off the bus. No

eye contact for this one.

In both occasions no hair flicking.

I had on 2 dr of A7, 2 dabs of TE applied at

0730, hits 11 hours later. It to be too much none, but perhaps most of it wore off during the day.

Todays

application is going to be 1 dr A7 and 1 spray TE. Hoping to attract a younger

crowd.Hmmm not bad its getting there, see how it goes for a

time and then maby next go for a small spray TE and a small dab A7 if you are looking to attract sober younger

targets.

I guess 1 dr of A7 and a spray TE to work well amoungst naughty girls who

have had a drink or three....:thumbsup:

fedup
01-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi guys, just

reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x dr A7

along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits and sternum), and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No specific IOI

but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that this

morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big bottle from I can't remember where). I

put the SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed it in. This is the FIRST time I am using

SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed each other along the corridor (for 1.5

years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd did a mini stare and smiled as she passed

my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it was due to my good looks (just kidding),

most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my first try at SPFH. As there have not

been many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I implore the more experienced

forumers to take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this potentially undiscovered gem.

Meanwhile I will continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an

asian in a traditionally asian country, subjects are asian.

terry0400-40
01-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi guys, just reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x dr A7 along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits and sternum),

and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No specific IOI but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that this morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big

bottle from I can't remember where). I put the SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed

it in. This is the FIRST time I am using SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the

office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed

each other along the corridor (for 1.5 years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd

did a mini stare and smiled as she passed my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it

was due to my good looks (just kidding), most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my

first try at SPFH. As there have not been many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I

implore the more experienced forumers to take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this

potentially undiscovered gem. Meanwhile I will continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an asian in a traditionally asian country, subjects are

asian.Its good to hear from you once again and good posting on the

SPFH plz keep us updated on this stuff, i have not had any experience with

it.

Also i would be interested in how the Asian girls

are reacting to your Androstenone applications in future and what amount you are applying as your favourite most

consistant amount, and good luck to you for the new year fishing, i hope your rod bends often.... :wave:

tounge
01-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Hi

guys, just reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x

dr A7 along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits :welcome: and sternum), and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No

specific IOI but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that

this morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big bottle from I can't remember where). I put the

SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed it in. This is the FIRST time I am using

SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed each other along the corridor (for 1.5

years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd did a mini stare and smiled as she passed

my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it was due to my good looks (just kidding),

most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my first try at SPFH. As there have not been

many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I implore the more experienced forumers to

take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this potentially undiscovered gem. Meanwhile I will

continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an asian in a

traditionally asian country, subjects are asian.

Did you use the SP alone and without a cover

? And did you shower the other mone products off before wearing the SPFH?

fedup
01-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Did you use

the SP alone and without a cover ? And did you shower the other mone products off before wearing the

SPFH?

Hi Tounge, thanks for your reply.

I tend to bathe every morning, before each application, and

scrub application points thoroughly, I assume that this removes previous traces of mones.

I used the SPFH with

other pheromones like chikara and A7 as in the previous post. If you are asking if it is with or without a cover, it

was without. SPFH came scented and i believe its a pheromone cologne, and cover is probably not needed, correct me

if i am wrong. It should be able to be used on its own. I hope that answers your questions.