PDA

View Full Version : Strange odor

travis
03-07-2002, 06:57 AM
My friend who is a girl smelled something strange, she asked me what is that smell. I asked her what did she smell, she did not say it at first but I kept on insisting. I asked her if it smelled bad and she said \"No\", finally she said she smelled something like a sperm images/icons/shocked.gif

Travis

[ March 07, 2002: Message edited by: Travis ]

travis
03-07-2002, 07:11 AM
I\'m not sure if it was the \"Rone\" but for sure it wasn\'t \"Nol\" images/icons/crazy.gif

Travis images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 02:10 PM
What pheros & cologne (if any) were you wearing?

Watcher
03-07-2002, 02:41 PM
AndrosteNONE to a great extent is produced in the gentials and testies and is present in large amount in sperm (hence oral sex is practiced a lot by women) and also RONE to a lesser degree - found elsewhere in the body so you can bet shes gone down on a few guys in her time. Thats why she related it to sex nol well that is produced during foreplay hence the giggle effect usually has a very short lifespan (20 mins i read somewhere) but in synthetic form it lasts a hell of a lot longer. That is why pheromones tend to work so well. Here in the states all you have to do is order from bruce and thats good overseas i hear it is a bit harder with customs having a case of the need to steal for themselves (EU Australia New Zealand and great britian even canada) Just be careful youre packages dont disappear for those OS.

jvkohl
03-07-2002, 08:37 PM
Good point(s) Watcher! I think the odor association is more likely to be with very low concentrations of -none, and with higher concentrations of -rone. Can\'t be sure since it\'s experience dependent, and we don\'t know what odor she most associates with \'sperm,\' i.e., semen.

Nutt
03-08-2002, 01:31 AM
I dont think customs takeing products is that common an occurance, Ive had about packages from bruce, and countless others from america, and Ive never had a problem. Pheros are a little tempting to the bored, sex starved customs officer as they may see the customer as likely not to mention this to the post office, but I think in general stealing anything from where you work that somebody is definatly going to notice (i.e. the recipient) is a good way to get fired.

or in other words, the problem isnt that great images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
03-08-2002, 03:56 PM
The customs problems seem to come in go in spurts and only in certain offices. For example we had 3 orders confiscated (everything, not just the products deemed to be \"dangerous\" by the labels) in Canada a couple of weeks ago. After looking into it, we narrowed it down to one office! (Calgary) Other customs checkers, no problem. They open it, have a look, tax it maybe, seal it up and off it goes. Something fishy there, don\'t you think?
Bruce

travis
03-08-2002, 07:42 PM
So....this sperm scent that my friend smelled was \"RONE\" ....hmmm....nevertheless she liked the smell images/icons/smile.gif now I know whats the smell of rone. Cool.

Travis

Buddydust
03-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Hey Travis old buddy old pal,what pheromones(and cologne?) were you wearing and how much?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2002, 11:33 PM
Mine was knicked by aussie customs, thats why i get a bit pissed off.