PDA

View Full Version : hey this is something interesting i heard.

bigdogdj58036
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I heard you can increase pheromone production through hypnotism. Is this true? if it is how can i get

the recording? I am just wondering

idesign
11-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Send me $29.95 cashiers check or

money order and I'll send you not 1, not 2 but 3 custom CDs with something on them that may or may not work. If

you act in the next 5 minutes, I'll include shipping, a $59.95 value, FREE!!

Just kidding bigdog, I wouldn't

put much trust in such a claim. In the first place, there's no way for us to measure phero production, so its a

scam at least on that level.

You'll find all kinds of good stuff over in the Health forum if you want to boost

your system.

Rbt
11-07-2009, 07:45 AM
The mind can effect the body IMO,

but you may have better luck checking your diet.

Don't expect much though.

May be better off investing in

some personal development CD's or books. How you act/appear is generally more important especially in terms of

getting your foot in the door/introductions.

Even an old book like Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence

people" could be of more benefit.

Just some thoughts.

bigdogdj58036
11-07-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks for the info

guys

chas
11-08-2009, 08:43 AM
I heard

you can increase pheromone production through hypnotism. Is this true? if it is how can i get the recording? I am

just wondering

I doubt that you can increase pheromone production through hypnotism. But you can increase

your confidence, charisma, mental outlook through subliminal tapes, CD's , etc. >> as long as they are a reputable

make with the subliminal messages printed on the back cover.

I've tried them & played twice a day it can take 3

weeks to overcome ingrained 'habits of a lifetime'. Some are played at bedtime, some during the day whilst doing

something else. I've used them quite a lot over the years - 'Improving Motivation' ones are a good start. There

are lots of subjects to choose from - self confidence, etc. Messages hidden under ocean sounds are best as you

don't get tired of the music. eBay & internet searches are sources of such tapes, CD's. Interesting subject area I

think.