PDA

View Full Version : do you use a cover sent with soe?

chills
11-02-2009, 06:15 AM
i

just got my npa and soe in to day should i cover with cologne or just use soe with a little npa... i really like

the musk smell of the soe so i will probably cover with a little musk after shave.... what does everyone else do

with soe ????

tribal
11-02-2009, 07:46 AM
NPA is a concentrate meant to be

added to perfumes but many just dab it on and cover with cologne. As for SOE if it's scented standalone does

well!

Rbt
11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I've never really ever covered

scented SOE. It's great by itself.

Androstenone products however often really need covers (depends on the

person wearing it, and the people smelling it). And if you use a -none product like NPA with anything else, even if

that other "anything" is itself scented, you may find the need to add an extra bit of cover scent. NPA is as pointed

out meant to be added to an existing cologne, but few users do so as then you lose control of dosages.

If I use

unscented SOE it's usually always because I'm using my own cover, or an already scented -none product. Not sure if

I really *need* a cover with a -nol/-rone product however. May have to give that some testing just for the heck of

it.

My thoughts.

idesign
11-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm in the habit of covering

everything with a cologne or natural fragrance. To my nose, the -Mone smell far outlasts any built-in fragrance,

even with something as mild as SoE. Beside that, I prefer smelling like my favorite scents anyway.

tounge
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm in the

habit of covering everything with a cologne or natural fragrance. To my nose, the -Mone smell far outlasts any

built-in fragrance, even with something as mild as SoE. Beside that, I prefer smelling like my favorite scents

anyway.

Greg, what are you using to cover scented SOE?

The closest fragrance I have found was

Terre d' Hermes and A&F Fierce and Hollister So Cal.

idesign
11-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Since SoE uses such a generic

fougere type scent I've covered it with lots things pretty well.

Hermes Concentree d'Orange Verte (edt) is

nice for daytime, as is Acqua di Parma. Your Terre d'Hermes is great, I like its dryness.

For night I like

Chanel Anteus or Rabanne La Nuit among others. DST's Pheros is very good over SoE.

I'll have to look into

the others you mentioned, either one of them particularly good?

tounge
11-03-2009, 05:21 AM
I'll

have to look into the others you mentioned, either one of them particularly good?

They are

teeny-bopper scents that many girls love. I mentioned them because whem I first smelled them, they reminded me alot

of scented Chikara and SOE.

idesign
11-03-2009, 06:55 AM
They are

teeny-bopper scents that many girls love. I mentioned them because whem I first smelled them, they reminded me alot

of scented Chikara and SOE.

:rofl:

Too funny, and exactly why I try to steer them with a good scent

rather than match them.