PDA

View Full Version : Alpha-7 v A314

chas
10-25-2009, 12:58 PM
How does Alpha-7 compare

to A314 re. their effects, etc. ? I know the composition of Alpha-7 is 6mg 'none & 1mg 'rone. I don't know

A314's 'mone ratios. Thanks.

Am I correct in saying that A314 has changed from 3 mones, then 6 mones, & now 9

mones ?

belgareth
10-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Although I haven't tried the

more recent versions of A314 I have heard mixed reports on it. For me, I never had any results from the earlier

version. A7 has been a solid product when mixed with buffering products like Chikara or SoE.

Rbt
10-26-2009, 05:07 PM
The original manufacturer of A314

did a lot of tweaking to the product and came out with quite a few variations, some with as many as 16 pheromones I

understand. Whether it helped or hurt was probably up to the individual user. I usually follow the philosophy that

the simpler the better.

I did get a "follow response" from the version of A314 sold here at LS. I had another

version from AD but never really had any outstanding results from it.

I have yet to fully test A7 so can't say

much about it.

Like any product, your results will probably vary from other users.

idesign
10-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Based upon several recent

threads re: A314 I think its a relatively unknown entity at this point, and I doubt that much info will come forth

from the manufacturer, they love their secrets. I never got much from my 2-yr old bottle, but then again I haven't

experimented with it much. I landed on A7 and have been quite happy, even though I had a lot of success with TE.

Seems the added -rone made it the right formula for me.

HornyMan
10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Its said that A7 being

Heavy none and little rone is more of a young stud with fatherly or tell me what to do aura.

A314 is more of

a pure tell me what to do or fatherly aura.

Would a7 therefore be better suited for a man who wants to

project a younger mans tell me what to do aura, as opposed to ones grandpa telling young bucks what to do?

I

love a7 soe but hope women don't see me as an old man acting fatherly. I want to be seen as a young man (25-30)

(even though I'm 39) acting powerful, nice. But aside from a7 bringing a sense of control, power, confidence, and

fatherly aura, will it also make women HORNY?

Or is it just the "image" of a powerful man that gets them

thinking that way? I want to make sure I don't come across as dada, just a young buck, with confidence and finesse

who turns them on.

terry0400-40
10-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Its

said that A7 being Heavy none and little rone is more of a young stud with fatherly or tell me what to do aura.

A314 is more of a pure tell me what to do or fatherly aura.

Would a7 therefore be better suited for a man who

wants to project a younger mans tell me what to do aura, as opposed to ones grandpa telling young bucks what to

do?

I love a7 soe but hope women don't see me as an old man acting fatherly.
I want to be seen as a

young man (25-30) (even though I'm 39) acting powerful, nice. But aside from a7 bringing a sense of

control, power, confidence, and fatherly aura, will it also make women HORNY?

Or is it just the "image" of a

powerful man that gets them thinking that way? I want to make sure I don't come across as dada, just a young buck,

with confidence and finesse who turns them on.I have always found some

extra Alpha Androstenol added into a mix can give the impression of fresh youthfulness. :angel: