PDA

View Full Version : A7 NPA and SOE

HornyMan
10-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Boy I think i've

figured these out pretty good since I've used them standalone. Let me tell you my experiences.

A7/SOE Combo

- I am 39 years old, take Juijitsu and come across a protector and (lustful man too) :-) It's just that I'm good

at concealing the lust to myself -- which hasn't been all that great for me.

So with A7/SOE I notice older

woman (50 +) seem easy going with me. I also feel this sense of CALM CONFIDENCE, and feel I fear no man. I tend to

be in a good mood. Because I practice juijitsu I feel I can protect my prey (so to speak) :-)

I notice

that when younger women are attracted to this mix I have a sense of calm confidence , and hardly have to say much to

lure them -- its almost as it they are sold on me. i feel the younger women who grew up respecting men (or like

being told what to do sometimes) seem more into me. I also find I can coax my way into they panties if I really

want to by getting close to them in a non sexual way first. I notice that I am in no way timid with this mix and

tend to migrate towards the non ALPHA women. The extremely beautiful or confident women seem "unnecessary to go

after, as I feel its not looks I'm after (towards me) but rather results.".

I feel with the A7/NPA /SOE (I

added very little none) things got jumpy -- quite literally.

I added just a touch of NPA to see what would

happen. Perhaps more women would lust after me? It all went wrong. the NPA revved me up. It was almost like a

kick getting my heart rate up slighly like a caffeine overload. I noticed when I looked at yoounger targets I would

check out the more "higher beauty standards" women and I'd look but be nervous if eye contact was made for too

long. I didn't smile to much either. I thought to myself I wouldn't really know what to say to these chicks as

they are of a different breed than the older women (50's) or younger respectful types I have more confidence

around.

I also noticed MEN would be less patient around me. I would frequently hear the horn in traffic,

something that didn't exist for the longest time with me.

All in all, npa was a real screw up for me.

Even if a beautiful women wanted sex I think I'd mess it up because I haven't really laid that many.

So in

essence A7/SOE is magic for me. Its gives good all round confidence, respect and protection. It also gives daddies

girls some attraction and older women the respect they look for. These women are easier to "play with" as my ideals

aren't set as high.

I also notice the a7 complements my juijitsu :-)

Perhaps for my own personal

situation I think a7/soe will gives me all the respect for all kinds of people, keep me calm, confident, and cool,

and help me get some ass from the particular targets I mentioned.

I just wish more younger women would be

attracted...

Any tips for attracting that bunch?

I do use SOE for that...

Rbt
10-21-2009, 04:40 PM
So what was your more or less exact

mix?

I've doubted the worth of androstenone/NPA for some time. A7 already has a bunch, so maybe you hit the OD

point.

Also, remind us of your own age (or range), as well as your preferred target age range.

Thanks

HornyMan
10-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Yes I may have hit an

overdose. Almost no one noticed may later this evening. It was unreal.

However, I am 39 years old. I am

interested with enjoying targets aged 25-45

I am not looking for a relationship, just fun.

I like to

be the lead with a7/soe, and coax more shy and horny women (who need permission to let their wild side out)

I would like to give them that permission.

I am not looking necessary for a home run. Hitting a few

bases would be good enough.

:)

HornyMan
10-22-2009, 03:54 AM
Several People (i think

Idesign) have stated that A1 nicely complements A7/SOE mix.

Do you find A1 takes away from the "power" of

this mix? in the new Dial soap it apparently makes you smell good, but that is a beauty issue.

I doubt

A7/SOE is a beauty mone. It is more of a power/friendly aura.

What EXACTLY does a1 do? It is said to make

things more intimate but exactly how? Does your target become more horny? Do you? Do they just want to sniff

you?

Will they sniff you in public as if you've come out of the shower smelling great? In that case will

you get a lot of touchy feely responses at work or elsewhere?

i seem to think the protection aura of A7 will

be compromised with a1. After all a "tough guy" aura of masculinity may not mix well with a sweet rose smell (you

get the picture).

Any thoughts?

Colt70
10-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok, I’ve been

waiting to start a thread and tell my experiences with mones since I have been testing -- a month plus now. Anyhow

I had to weigh-in on this one. I live in Canada and have been waiting for a trip to the US to pick up some A1Dial

(Magnetic) and test it. I got my chance. I was visiting a college with a group of colleagues (female). First

off, the night before I showed with the Blue and went out to the malls. No discernible hits. Next morning I

showered with the Red... I really don’t know if the color matters, need more testing. Anyhow, all day I had LOTS of

noticeable hits -smiling, touching, laughing-- I know you’ve heard this before, but I could have said anything and

they would have found me just absolutely charming --oh brother. Anyhow, at the end of the day, there were 4 of them

primping away --2 were older, 40s, two were young college-aged girls and 2 of them were doing the old leg-kick

thingy. Had I have not studied woman’s behavior, to look at them it would seem they were uninterested and just

looking around. Now with one of them (40s) when I was sitting with her at lunch, I caught a slight DIHL-- in the

right setting, etc... it might have been full blown At another point she laughed like I have never seen laugh

before with me around... normally she VERY COLD and uninterested in me... so everything was adding up. And for the

young woman, I’ve worn A7 and NPA around them and I have been invisible to them... with A1Dial they just wanted to

cuddle right inside me.
So, what does it all mean...? Well tmr after work we are having a social, so I’m gonna

go home, shower... throw on a TINY dab of npa and see how that works. Cold Chick will be there, so I will be

interested in seeing what the added touch will do.

For what it’s worth, traveling into the US, boarder guard

--grumpy. On the way back, boarder guard was friendly and she even asked me who I worked for and what I did... and

then she said it was “neat”... I’ve never had small-talk with a boarder guard before. Now I don’t know if there was

enough time for her to get a whiff of me or not, but I did put a touch of the A1Dial on my neck (rubbed it around)

about an hour before.

Test, test test.

HornyMan
10-23-2009, 08:46 AM
The real

question is not how Dial A1 works by itself, but in Combo with A7 and SOE.

Has anyone tried this? I recall

Geogi saying he got no noticeable results.

Anyone else?

I love the power of A7/SOE and I'm not about

to give it up for just a charming mix without the confidence and protection that suits my persona

better.

So the real question is how does this combo work?

idesign
10-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok, And for

the young woman, I’ve worn A7 and NPA around them and I have been invisible to them... with A1Dial they just

wanted to cuddle right inside me.
So, what does it all mean...? Well tmr after work we are having a social, so

I’m gonna go home, shower... throw on a TINY dab of npa and see how that works. Cold Chick will be there, so I

will be interested in seeing what the added touch will do.

For what it’s worth, traveling into the US,

boarder guard --grumpy. On the way back, boarder guard was friendly and she even asked me who I worked for and what

I did... and then she said it was “neat”... I’ve never had small-talk with a boarder guard before.

Now I don’t know if there was enough time for her to get a whiff of me or not, but I did put a touch of the

A1Dial on my neck (rubbed it around) about an hour before.

Test, test test.

Good report, and welcome

to the forum! Your last line sums up the best advice to anyone. Test, test test.

As for NPA/A7, you have to be

very careful with -None. Sometimes you apply the smallest amount possible, buffered with something like SoE to get

results. If you got results with A1, it might be an indicator that your natural -None production is already high.

Adjust accordingly.

idesign
10-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Several

People (i think Idesign) have stated that A1 nicely complements A7/SOE mix.

Do you find A1 takes away from the

"power" of this mix? in the new Dial soap it apparently makes you smell good, but that is a beauty issue.

I

doubt A7/SOE is a beauty mone. It is more of a power/friendly aura.

What EXACTLY does a1 do? It is said to

make things more intimate but exactly how? Does your target become more horny? Do you? Do they just want to sniff

you?

Will they sniff you in public as if you've come out of the shower smelling great? In that case will you

get a lot of touchy feely responses at work or elsewhere?

i seem to think the protection aura of A7 will be

compromised with a1. After all a "tough guy" aura of masculinity may not mix well with a sweet rose smell (you get

the picture).

Any thoughts?

My experience with A1 blended with A7 is that it does absolutely temper

the -None in A7. And when you consider that A7 contains a -Rone element, you have to take that into account. I

don't find my favorite mix of A7/SoE/A1 to be any less sexual with the added A1, but it does calm things down a

bit, but that has its rewards in my book. I'm not interested in girls humping my leg in a bar, but I AM interested

in longer term effects, and what happens once you get home. A1 provides an element of trust and comfort that

deepens any sexual connection you might make.

For me, A7/Soe/A1 is a well rounded mix that can be tweaked to suit

many occasions, and nearly always delivers. Then again, you have to test, and experiment, then test some more.

Colt70
10-26-2009, 06:37 PM
So I tested Dial

A1 with two drops of A7 on the neck and hit the work party at the bar. Unfortunately everyone was sitting down and

there were about 25 people there, mostly women over 40. I was really hoping for the 30 year olds to show up and

‘mingle’ with them. As it turned out I had to keep going from one end of the table to the other just to keep the

energy up! There was a noticeable drop in chatter which ever side I left. Again anything I said was the freakin’

greatest funniest thing every--oh boy. The guys at the other end were all alpha leader and I got along great with

them... normally it would be just idle chit-chat. And that evil cold chick was still friendly... I made one comment

that I liked her necklace and the girls quickly jumped all over that and next thing you know we were talking about

her boob, etc... If I could just have got people up and mingling I know I could have accomplished a lot me. I

could really feel the leering from the women but again I was hoping for the 30 year old.

I like this mix and

I don’t think I will throw SOE into it right now. Might wait a bit.

Rbt
10-27-2009, 06:30 AM
<snip>And

for the young woman, I’ve worn A7 and NPA around them and I have been invisible to them... with A1Dial they just

wanted to cuddle right inside me.

</snip>

I only have time for a quick comment (gotta get to work)

but I think this statement tells me something. It may be you are already producing a lot of natural androstenone,

and the addition of more is creating an "invisible man" OD.

A1 is known as a good "tempering" agent for

androstenone, I'm starting to think it's more important in establishing relationships than -none is. I've also

been trying Magnetic Red, and quite honestly I'm not too sure there is enough A1 in it to make much of a

difference. But it might. Individual differences and all that.

But if nothing else, it could be that just the

fact you did not add androstenone to the "mix" may mean you have a good level of it already, and you should be

looking at experimenting with the -nols, -rone, and A1 more and leaving out -none altogether.

In your words:

test test test.

Just my thoughts.