PDA

View Full Version : Sceptical Newbie Experience With Npa And Soe

mikeydreslim
10-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Hello everyone,

First tell you a bit about me.

24, relatively good looking, 5 foot 9.

I am a

student so the girls we are talking about here range from 18-25.

I went out clubbing yesterday, applied 2 dabs of

NPA on my neck and covered with SOE (LOTS OF IT!). My cologne is 1million by Paco (shit in my opinion).

Anyways,

I usually get attention in the clubs and today was no different, I didn't have girls stare at me or try to initiate

conversations. I went up to a few girls some liked me, some didn't...all in all...it seemed exactly like a normal

night.

Slightly disappointed. Any advice from the team ?

Rbt
10-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Hello

everyone,

24, relatively good looking, 5 foot 9.

I am a student so the

girls we are talking about here range from 18-25.

I went out clubbing yesterday, applied 2 dabs of NPA on my

neck and covered with SOE (LOTS OF IT!). My cologne is 1million by Paco (shit in my opinion).

Anyways, I usually

get attention in the clubs and today was no different, I didn't have girls stare at me or try to initiate

conversations. I went up to a few girls some liked me, some didn't...all in all...it seemed exactly like a normal

night.

One trial isn't enough. Too many

variables. And crowds, especially in clubs, are not alway the best places to get results.

They won't stare at

you or initiate unless you are close enough to them and stay around them long enough (close proximity) for the

pheromones to work (I've noticed it can take as long as 10 minutes before I even think I'm getting any sort of

reaction). Plus it seems that women rarely if ever under most circumstances *ever* initiate a conversation. Things

like SOE will help AFTER you get things rolliing.

Just some quick thoughts.

idesign
10-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forum

mikeydreslim

Ease up on the NPA, at your age you don't need much. Why don't you try SoE on its own for a

while, and add the NPA when you get a feel for what -Mones can do. Agree with Rbt, you won't get girls humping

your leg. Pay close attention to the actions/reactions to those around you and take some initiative to start the

ball rolling. And like Rbt said, it takes some time to get a feel for things.

Pheromones are a boost to what you

already have, not a substitute.

Good luck!

mikeydreslim
10-16-2009, 01:22 AM
Thanks guys,

I was

worried about Oding on NPA, but there wasn't any adverse reaction. No women running away, no people saying I smell

etc.

It just seemed normal, no change from a normal night.

I'm going out tonight again. I want to go for

sexual hits, would someone suggest an application doseage ?

chas
10-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Hi :wave: why not try 1 dab of NPA

behind each ear (pulse point) & also a decent amount of SOE on your forearms ? A new body spray could be a cheap

alternative to cologne.

NPA was designed to be added to cologne as it is a concentrate so you could put some of

your cologne in an atomiser & add some drops of NPA, shake well & spray it on. You might have more success with

that. A previous poster had success with Jovan Musk for Men edt & NPA in an atomiser.

(I'm a big fan of Edge for

Men gel packs - 1/2 pack at a time spread on the neck ... Edge is diluted NPA)

If you don't like your cologne

:think: why not get some sample sprays of the well known edts from eBay. They are inexpensive if you buy e.g. x5

1.5ml sprays but they last some time. Cheaper to try out & no need for expensive full-sized bottles.

chas
10-16-2009, 07:26 AM
I forgot - as Rbt said - use

'mones on different occasions & locations. Use them each day for several days then leave them off for a couple of

days to avoid 'build-up'. Some get hits on 'days off' when least expected. Remaining close to a 'target' is

necessary too. Experiment - experiment.

After a fair trial then try another 'mone product - each product gives

varying results depending on your skin chemistry & natural 'mone signature.

eleven
10-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey,
you need to test a bit

more and find out how pheromones can work specifically for you. They do work. Could be tricky in a club setting

though. Ive had situations were i wore the mones, but some guys close to me were getting hits because of the limted

space. In any case just test a bit more, try and get the girl around you for atleast 1 minute. But keep in mind,

certain products will work differently on people. Also you need to match your personality to your mones or your

natural phero signature.

londo_cat
11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Hello everyone,

24, relatively good looking, 5

foot 9.

I am a student so the girls we are talking about here range from 18-25.

I went out clubbing

yesterday, applied 2 dabs of NPA on my neck and covered with SOE (LOTS OF IT!). My cologne is 1million by Paco (shit

in my opinion).

Anyways, I usually get attention in the clubs and today was no different, I didn't have girls

stare at me or try to initiate conversations. I went up to a few girls some liked me, some didn't...all in all...it

seemed exactly like a normal night.

One test is

not good enough. Also - don't go to clubs to test, not a really good test environment. Also - try one mone and see

how that works for *YOU*.

Not all mones work the same for everyone, one might be too strong for you, another too

weak.

So when you find that right combo, then you can apply your recipe and get better results.