PDA

View Full Version : Proper Introduction from TheAttractor

TheAttractor
10-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm TheAttractor, a 26-year-old man from the US Midwest. I've been lurking on this site for some

time now, and made a few posts during the last few days. Now I decided to make a proper introduction, if I'll be

posting product reports and asking for advice.

Despite the name I chose, I actually had trouble attracting

girls/women for most of my life. People say that I'm great to be around, but in the early stages, with approaching

and getting to know people, is where I'm having trouble. I think that's what caused me problems with finding

dates; while I could be great in relationships, I'd need to get past the beginning stages, and that's where my

trouble spot it.

Like I said in the previous paragraph, I hope that the products sold on Love Scent will help me

with my problems. I'm not expecting a quick fix, but I think of these products as an initial boost, kind of like

jump-starting a car with a discharged battery. Then, my own personality, fueled by the pheromones, can kick in and

take over, producing great results in the end.

I've done some general research on this site, and tried a number

of products from the other place. So far, the only products I'm fully decided on is Androstadienone and EOW (to

use as an additive). If anyone has other suggestions, please post them here. Thanks.

tribal
10-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Attractor, I've been on the

other site and read you posts before. Never ever felt tempted to buy from there as the pheromone content of their

products are low and they are much overpriced. Hope you like it here. :)

SOE is the no.1 product here.

idesign
10-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Attractor!

You'll need some kind of -None product. The most popular are TE, NPA and A7. My personal favorite is A7, but all

three of these get great reviews. Agree with tribal about SoE. I had a lot of early success with TE/SoE. Also

agree with your choice of A1. Good solid results with that layered with a thoughtful mix.

Best of Luck!