PDA

View Full Version : does NPA (i.e. -none) smells heavy right away or does the smell evolve with the time?

bekay
09-21-2009, 10:19 AM
I have been squeezing the search function for about half an hour

right now and did not get satisfactory results my concern.

Naturally I can smell even the lowest concentration of

most fragrances - when there's some "aroma" in the air, I'm always the first to recognize it. That's also true

for this typical "cat-piss" smell or like the classmate's bag with his never-washed sport clothes in it - you know.

So BUT, I don't seem to smell this stinky part out of NPA - better: I am not really sure. If I stick the

bottle into my nose, the only thing that comes true is the alcohol.

If I apply it: My standard amount of NPA is

one to two small daps per wrist (in sum less than half/third of a small drop - i got good results with that) -

sometimes I cover it, sometimes not. But I did never smell anything "bad"/cat-piss kind of thing. Only once or

twice, I was able to sense a light smell - had to put my nose between my wrists and take a deep breath for

that.

On the one hand, I think I can trust my nose, but on the other, I am not really sure about being able to

smell -none. My Questions for those of you, who know they can smell -none: Does NPA have that bad smell if it is

still "fresh" and in the bottle? Does only 1 dap at your skin begin to smell after some time? How much do you apply

until you smell something?

Numanoid
09-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Even if

you can't smell it, people around you will.

Rbt
09-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, I'm not sure I can smell

-none, but as you aren't getting many replies I'm going to chime in with an opinion.

Whether you smell -none

yourself may determine if you notice an odor in the bottle or on yourself and maybe there is less chance of smelling

it in the bottle as it may be that you don't pick it up until it has mixed with air (which happens at a very low

rate while in the bottle).

Whether someone else smells the -none will depend on if THEY are sensitive to it.

You may be able to smell it, but maybe no one else around you can.

Plus, and I think this is perhaps most

important of all, remember that there is a possibility that your targets (female) may not only smell it, they may

*like* it. Androstenone may indeed repell other males, which may not be a bad thing... and attract the females you

want. Consider your ultimate goal.

Just my thoughts.

belgareth
09-22-2009, 05:21 AM
None has a distinctive stink to

it. When I first started using pheromons I couldn't really smell it either. After a couple months I began noticing

it more. Now I can smell it with ease.

It depends on th person. Some people catch the scent quickly and others

have to learn the smell first.