PDA

View Full Version : Which pheromone do you think will HELP??

gretsch
09-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi all my first post here :wave: ,Having search the web for some advice i came across this site so

thought i would give it a shot .
I'm 33yr old male slim build,and about 6ft 2" , i'm very easy going person can

be shy,not bad looking just your average jo , but need to come out of my shell abit.
Having been out of the dating

game now for a few years now having split up from my wife , she went off with someone else \o/ (joke) , i lost

everything house etc so i ended going back to my parents ,i went though a bit of depression :sad: feeling worthless

, anyway i'm just starting to get myself back on track , i've just bought myself i new house , ive got a good job,

And just recently i have been having these strong feelings for someone .
which is a good sign i'm over my ex .any

way this women i have feelings for i've known her for a while she works behind the bar at my local pub, i hear she

as become available ,
i thinks she's approx 28-29 yrs old , The only time i see her is when she's working behind

the bar, i never see her out on the town , so the only time i can make an impresion is when she's working , When i

speak to her it's only really small talk we say a few words, and thats it :frustrate I'm sure if i had more

confidence i could keep her talking , i was hoping these pheromone's would help to give me more confidence and also

make her want to come over and talk , can anyone help me which one's they would recommend i would be greatful

.:cheers:

idesign
09-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum

gretsch.

You might look into the beginner's combo deal over at the L-S Store. There are a couple of good ones

and is a great place to start.

First though, do a lot of reading here on the forum, here's a good place to

start:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18896

Two great product to begin are The Edge

(TE) and Scent of Eros (SoE). The gel packs are very economical and a good way to test.

Read up and don't

hesitate to ask questions. Good luck!

gretsch
09-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Welcome

to the forum gretsch.

You might look into the beginner's combo deal over at the L-S Store. There are a couple

of good ones and is a great place to start.

First though, do a lot of reading here on the forum, here's a good

place to start:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18896

Two great product to begin

are The Edge (TE) and Scent of Eros (SoE). The gel packs are very economical and a good way to test.

Read up and

don't hesitate to ask questions. Good luck!

Hi

Cheers idesign for your quick response ,i shall

follow your advice , i'll have a good read up on the site and the link you sent , i'll keep you informed .

thanks