PDA

View Full Version : Strange reaction

Bowbuilder
09-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi all,
This is

my first post. I'm a 44 yr.old straight male, 6' 240 lbs. I've always had alot of guys at work asking my advice,

my opinion, even inviting me to their homes for cookouts. Our company CEO seeks me out every day just to shake

hands, and even though I'm just a worker he frequently has lunch with me.I've always gotten alot of respect from

other males.
All of my past girlfriends, at some point, said that I was initially very intimidating, but was really

a kind, loving guy.
I applied 1/2 gel pack of Chikara (really don't like the smell ) and covered with Stetson. My

boss is female,47 yrs., and she's been there for 2 months.She's always been flirty, alot of touching, smiling but

nothing overly sexual.
This was my first day with Chikara.
Around noon time she asked me if I had slept well. I

said " no, I made a few mistakes". Her and another woman laughed. Then the other woman picked up a small mirror and

suggested that I put it on the floor so they could both see up my pants leg.
But then my boss stated " theres

nothing up there to see anyway". We all laughed but about 1/2 hour later I made a comment about how nice it was to

be a man and the boss looked at me and laughed " I haven't seen a real man since I've been here".
I made a

stupid remark that I would be happy to show her one but she kept walking as if it didn't register.
About 20 min.

later she came by and apologised. It really didn't bother me in the least but i've never been accused of being

anything but 100% male. The real kicker was at the end of the day when she asked me if I was related to one of

the other guys in the plant. This guy is openly gay. I respect him for being honest about who he is, but we don't

look or dress or act anything alike.
So I'm kinda confused about her comments. It seems as if she was thinking

about me differently but not in the way I wanted.
Any suggestions?

idesign
09-18-2009, 03:13 PM
She wanted to know if you were

gay, that's all, and was clever about how to ask you.

Its up to you, but IMHO sexual innuendo at a work place is

playing with fire. C7 can definitely take on a sexual vibe, especially if a person is attracted to you already.

Beware the Ides of March.

Bowbuilder
09-18-2009, 03:41 PM
I agree about the innuendos

at work.It just surprised me to hear her making such comments. It almost seemed as if she was trying to insult me

while being funny about it. Anyway i'm ready to try C7 again, I figure I'll give it a solid week of use away from

work.

chas
09-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi :) I think that she is trying to

provoke you in some way. I wouldn't have liked her comments if she said that sort of thing to me. Why would she ask

a strange thing like that ?
If I were you I'd put a dab of Primal Instinct/Men, covered by Jovan Musk, behind both

ears & show her who the real 'boss' is ! I don't like silly office games ...

Leave a couple of quality car

magazines around & free car brochures (top marques - BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari), lift a few weights to build up your

shoulder muscles (at home even 2 litre bottles of water are a start), & act like 'quite frankly my dear, I don't

give a damn!' Take control & see a different attitude in her - :cheers:

Bowbuilder
09-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey Chas,
Thanks for the

reply. I actually have Primal Instinct/men on my list when I get the money to re order. I was also going to try AE.

Also I like Cool Water cologne.I thought I had read on one of the post that one of the products smelled alot like

it ?
Thanks