PDA

View Full Version : New Impi

WorkingMann
09-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I can see on the forum

there have been some testing of impi..
Im looking at what the effects are from red, yellow etc. now..

Can

someone tell in short what the effects are from the different ones?

And is the regular impi now a "new" one that

has been made from the beta-results? Or is it the "orignal" that have been before the beta results?

ohmmmm
09-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I can't answer your questions

directly except I believe your question may have been answered a couple years ago when the different fragrances came

out. I bought all the four fragrances, but have since gone back to use the original scent (second generation),

which works the best for me. It does have a subtle sexual thing going on and is ok in social settings. I like it

so much that my last order was for three spray bottles of the original scent.

WorkingMann
09-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I

can't answer your questions directly except I believe your question may have been answered a couple years ago when

the different fragrances came out. I bought all the four fragrances, but have since gone back to use the original

scent (second generation), which works the best for me. It does have a subtle sexual thing going on and is ok in

social settings. I like it so much that my last order was for three spray bottles of the original

scent.
Okay thx.

I could later read they didn't have different effects only different scents..
But

think I will need to try the silver out..

Rbt
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
As far as I recall they were all the

same basic ingredients and in same proportions, just different scent packages.

Now it *could* be possible for

some subtle differences in response from some people if they happen to like the base scent to the point the inhale

more, therefore getting a more "powerful" dose.

WorkingMann
09-09-2009, 02:10 AM
As far as

I recall they were all the same basic ingredients and in same proportions, just different scent packages.

Now

it *could* be possible for some subtle differences in response from some people if they happen to like the base

scent to the point the inhale more, therefore getting a more "powerful" dose.
Correct but that is the fact

with every product.. You can also exsperience very good results with a product because the "target" person have a

feeling or memory towards the used scent..
But as far as I could read Bruce was told it was the same ingredients in

all of them, but only the scents were different..
So I might try it out to see if I get any good results..