PDA

View Full Version : The "new" AQ?

WorkingMann
09-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey

again..
Its been a while, but have had much other things to think about..
And my financial situation have made me

aware of my money spending but now with a good job again I need some mones..
And I recently came across the best

work-mix I have ever had!
And in it goes the never (the drippy one that is very thin) and I am worried I might soon

run out..
So can I still buy it here or where can I find the lovely juice?

belgareth
09-03-2009, 10:22 AM
As far as I know, AQ is no

longer available. It has been some time since anyone heard from the original guy who made it. There have been a few

rumors but that's about it.

WorkingMann
09-03-2009, 10:32 AM
As

far as I know, AQ is no longer available. It has been some time since anyone heard from the original guy who made

it. There have been a few rumors but that's about it.
Wasn't it the science dude? Or chemical

dude..
Cant remember his name but seem to remember he talked like he knew a whole lot and was doing real big

things..?

You dont know if it is available anywhere else?
It has always been a steady good product for me, but

with my new office/job-mix it has been amazing and I'm worried what the effects would be without the AQ

belgareth
09-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that's him. Since I

really don't know the whole story I'm not going to repeat rumors. He hasn't been around in a while. For some time

another company seemed to be carrying some of his products but you couldn't get AQ any longer. Haven't heard much

in some time though and I'm down to my last ounce or so myself. If you find a source for it, I'd like to know.

WorkingMann
09-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that's him. Since I really don't know the whole story I'm not going to repeat

rumors. He hasn't been around in a while. For some time another company seemed to be carrying some of his products

but you couldn't get AQ any longer. Haven't heard much in some time though and I'm down to my last ounce or so

myself. If you find a source for it, I'd like to know.
I dont know the full story either, but I could feel

it still in the air..

But if I find it I will surely write it here...

I can now again feel the urge in trying

new products and combos as its been a long time since I've exsperienced with my mones and had these results as I

had much other things to use time on..
But I think I'm still hooked

\o/