PDA

View Full Version : My killer combo: NPA, Chikara, Realm

nicolisp
08-19-2009, 09:29 AM
First post here!

Here is my killer combo. Smells great and works great:

NPA [-none]:

2 dabs for social settings (~1 drop equiv.), 4 dabs for being home with fiance (~2 drops equiv.).
Chikara

[-nol, -rone, -none and several others]: 2 sprays
Realm [estratetraenol]: 2 spraysApplication

(done quickly, in order):
1-2 dabs NPA on each side of the neck, just under the ear area.

spray Chikara on each side directly over the NPA application point.
1 spray Realm on each side directly over

the NPA application point.Rub/mix/spread around sides of neck with each wrist. Good to go; smellin'and

feelin' like a million bucks. The fragrances themselves don't last the longest (2-3 hours), especially the Realm,

but by the time the Realm wears off you can still smell the Chikara. After a little while, that, too, wears off and

what remains is a very light, but distinct pheromone scent with minute traces of the Realm and Chikara fragrances,

which actually still smells pleasant.

The Story:
I had been using Realm for a little bit and just

loved the smell and its mood-elevating, comforting effects on me. The mone content is low from what I've read, but

a great cologne nonetheless.

I only recently got into the serious mone products a couple of months ago. I

researched and lurked around these forums for the first month :type:. Second month, I made my decision and went with

NPA and Chikara. I tried NPA and Chikara together and separately and received the expected results almost every time

:thumbsup:.

Then, I decided to add Realm to the mix, as I seem to have become addicted to its scent. Wow! The

mood-elevating effects of Realm plus the effects of NPA/Chikara. A real winner \o/.

Peace.

Gegogi
08-20-2009, 03:02 AM
I hope it was unscented C7.

Otherwise 4 sprays of full strength Realm and C7 colognes would propel ya into "cologne guy" status.

nicolisp
08-20-2009, 09:13 AM
I hope it

was unscented C7. Otherwise 4 sprays of full strength Realm and C7 colognes would propel ya into "cologne guy"

status.

No, it was the scented C7. The C7 I don't find as strong by itself as far as the fragrance goes,

but it is more long lasting than Realm by far.

I find that the Realm by itself smells strong at first, but loses

steam rather quickly, so to speak. When I wore Realm alone, I used about 4 sprays, which was actually suggested by

my fiance; she said it was easier to smell on me than 2 sprays.

Now that I mix them together, I reduced the 4

sprays of Realm to 2 sprays and just use the standard C7 dose of 2 sprays.

If were to get around people right

after applying my combo, yeah, I'd agree that I'd be that "cologne guy." But since Realm loses steam quickly and

Chikara isn't super strong on its own (fragrance-wise), the "cologne guy" smell tones down on its own within 10-15

minutes. I have gotten several compliments from mostly women and a couple of guys on my scent.