PDA

View Full Version : PI + PF

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2002, 11:23 PM
Have anyone tried PI + PF combo? Are they good combo?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2002, 11:44 PM
I made PI into a 0.0125 mg/ml body spray with Calgon\'s Hawaiian Ginger. I use about 8-10 sprays (2-3 under each pit, the rest down the front of my body and on the insides of my thighs) after I shower in the morning, with a little Jovan Musk/Men on my face. The whole thing smells a bit feminine to me, but I\'ve gotton constant \"you smell WONDERFUL\" comments from females who hug me, so it stays. images/icons/laugh.gif This started from Bruce mentioning the Japanese notion of \"middle age stink\". It does indeed seem to eliminate that problem.

I\'ve been adding dabs of various -nol based thingies (behind my ears and down my neck) to the PI. PF works well (and makes me _very_ horny at about the 8-10 dab level). I\'m currently playing with SOE in that role. The combo has worked very well to find me playmates images/icons/laugh.gif Cawwotting, no?

When I use PF, I add enough chem set -rone to make it about 0.05 mg/ml in -rone.

I\'m trying NPA in place of the PI with the Calgon. Interesting - the women at work seem sillier, but the smell is not as entertaining.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2002, 07:14 AM
My last girlfriend often said i smell yummy when wearing PF. Havent worn it in a combo with PI much, but it used to be a pretty popular combo. Should work well