PDA

View Full Version : A1 in New Dial Bodywash

Rimwolf
08-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Today while I

was buying more bath soap , etc. I discovered that Dial has a new bodywash called "Magnetic" (available in at least

two different scents).

What suprised me was that it contains Androstadienone (A1). No mention of how much it

contains. Likely not as much as in a cologne or spray type product. Most of it would probably wind up going down the

drain; but, it might be a good additive to any current mixes.

Mtnjim
08-14-2009, 11:42 AM
And

[URL="http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fashio...http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fashion/30skin.htm"]here[/

URL] is an article in the NY Times about it that even mentions Love Scent.

Rimwolf
08-14-2009, 05:09 PM
That link seems to be

broken:sad:

tim929
08-15-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/fashion/30skin.html?scp=3&sq=pheromones&st=cse

Try this link...its

the NY Times article...:wave:

traderneil
08-17-2009, 04:01 PM
:goodpost:

Rimwolf I have been using the new Dial Body Wash both Red and Blue Magnetic,and I really enjoy them.

You get a

lot of moisture and good feelings from either one.( I used my body groomer with the Red on Sunday and got a smooth

shave.)

Afterwood I used some Edge Diesel
some P79 and some TAF...Worked great....

You cant beat this

product for the money....my new body wash traderneil

johnny_blaze79
08-17-2009, 05:50 PM
:goodpost: Rimwolf I have been using the new Dial Body Wash both Red and Blue Magnetic,and

I really enjoy them.

You get a lot of moisture and good feelings from either one.( I used my body groomer with

the Red on Sunday and got a smooth shave.)

Afterwood I used some Edge Diesel
some P79 and some TAF...Worked

great....

You cant beat this product for the money....my new body wash traderneil

I totally agree,

good product for what you pay. I also get a nice silky feeling skin, normally I have dry skin

Mtnjim
08-18-2009, 09:05 AM
That link

seems to be broken:sad:

Ya, seems they moved the page after I posted the link.:frustrate

sweetsense
09-05-2009, 09:31 PM
I hve to wash anyway, might

as well abody wash none in it. Maybe it'll stick to hair as a shampoo.

SyraBrian
09-16-2009, 12:04 PM
For the last month, I've been

wearing Blue Magnetic to my political canvassing job. There are about thirty canvassers, most of whom are men. Four

of us are named either Brian or Bryan.

To keep us straight, the girls gave us nicknames. There's Bryan

with a "y"....there's teen Brian...there's Brian Carr-bomb...and there's Adorable Brian.

Guess which one

of us was nicknamed Adorable Brian?

ohmmmm
09-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I bought the red bottle about

three weeks ago and I believe that I notice a difference. I've been told the scent is great. Everything seems

friendly, light, engaging and easy around women with this scent. Lots of social talking, people like to be around

me and people do extra things for me (extra service at the bank..that kind of stuff). I shower in the morning and I

don't notice any ill effects from the product as the day wears on and no noticable build-up causing overdose type

problems... I have been using this product every day.

To give the scent more power, I've washed my hair and

body with regular shampoo and soap first and afterward used the bodywash in both my hair on the head and over the

body. The bodywash doesn't do anything wierd to my hair and it's effect is really just like a shampoo.

My

next test will be to use some other pharamone with it and I'll probably use the regular Impi product as it's my

current favorite. I'll report back sometime in the future on this.

In summary, I think its working and making

people more friendly, helpful and chatty.

tribal
09-27-2009, 10:26 PM
ohmmmmm you have been using Dial

Magnetic all by itself without pheromones all along? Do the effects last the whole day?

ohmmmm
09-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I figured the only way to test it

was to test it alone. So I did not combine the bodywash with any other pheromones. I beleive I have gotten the

results indicated above. Basically, it opened the door to better experiences through most of the day. I shower in

the morning and I believe the best results happened closer to the shower and results lasted about
six to eight

hours after that.

What it does is opens the door. So If you smile and act friendly...talk, wear ok

clothes...that kind of stuff and your experience is much better. Try it yourself, the price is right. I would say

that this stuff is best for business meetings, striking up conversations with people at coffee shops and dates.

Makes the experience much better... :cheers:

tribal
09-29-2009, 05:23 AM
Awesome! I would like to order

this and have this shipped home. Any idea where?

ohmmmm
10-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't know what country your

in, but if your in the USA just go to walmart...

tribal
10-02-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm in Asia and this thing hard

to find on ebay.

chas
10-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Any ideas where can I get it in the

U.K. ? Thanks.

koolking1
10-03-2009, 07:08 AM
I picked up some yesterday

at my local (USA) supermarket, it was relatively cheap, $5.75 for a large plastic bottle, 16 ounces or 473 ML. It

has a definite mone smell to it and very musky. I'll try it out today and tonight (having 5 couples over tonight

for a sexual romp). My girlfriend noticed it in the bathroom this morning, said "it smells like something you'd

get from Love-Scent, hope it didn't cost too much", lol.

Rbt
10-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Would be interested to see if the

scent of the bodywash lasts long enough to possibly cause any "scent clash" with other fragrances/colognes/pheromone

products.

I suspect the A1 content to be relatively small, but the good news would be that as far as I know

there are no OD problems with A1 so there should be no problem adding additional pheromone products.

I've

started to think that A1 may be an even more "important" pheromone than androstenone, and a product that I can use

in my daily AM shower with a touch of it would be real nice (not to mention probably less expensive than the pure A1

product).

Peregrine
10-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Just picked up a bottle from

Walmart today. \o/ Cheapest pheromone product I've bought yet, and it does smell like a mone product. I only

shower once a year so testing will be slow, though. LOL. I'm most curious about the self-effects.

tribal
10-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Pls continue to post reviews. In

the meantime I'll figure out how to get these liquid bottles shipped over.:rant:

chas
10-04-2009, 03:46 AM
I only

shower once a year so testing will be slow, though. LOL.

I've not had a bath for over 20 years. Where

have all my friends gone ?

Peregrine
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
I have sensitive skin so this

stuff may not work for me. Just got out of the shower and am itching already. :sick: It smells good though, but no

self effects. Then again out of 20+ phero products I've purchased none have I don't think. Considering how much we

pay for a tiny bottle of mones, how much could be in this soap anyway? HMMMMMMM.:hammer: The jury's still out on

this one.

idesign
10-05-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm following this thread with

great interest. Considering that the synthetic Mones we wear are thousands of times more potent than natural

output, a little A1 in a bath wash could have interesting effects. A1 is a proven performer for me.

Peregrine,

self effects don't tell the whole story. Many men can't even smell pheromones, and I'm not sure that self

effects don't fall into the same category of personal ineffectiveness. I can smell -None three days after I apply

it, and almost always get self effects when I wear almost any -Mone. I'm not a daily user for that very reason.

I've become a firm believer in residual effects. Not to mention the hits I get 1-2 days after my last

application.

TheAttractor
10-05-2009, 09:53 PM
It seems unusual (at least

for us in the PheroLibrary community) to put pheromones into a soap product. After all, pheromones are meant to

stick to your skin in order to produce any effects. If they get washed right down the drain, what do we benefit

from having androstadienone in the body wash? On top of that, androstadienone can make some men depressed,

especially if it's concentrated in the air from the humidity in the shower. Of course, if you shower with your

girlfriend, and she feels comforted by A1, her response to you will probably cancel out any depressive effects :).

But anyway, unless the body wash has a way of making A1 stick to your skin, adding it to the product is a little

more than a marketing gimmick.

Peregrine
10-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Peregrine, self effects don't tell the whole story. Many men can't even smell

pheromones, and I'm not sure that self effects don't fall into the same category of personal ineffectiveness. I

can smell -None three days after I apply it, and almost always get self effects when I wear almost any -Mone. I'm

not a daily user for that very reason. I've become a firm believer in residual effects. Not to mention the hits I

get 1-2 days after my last application.

Idesign, I can definitely smell ~none products. PI, NPA, and A314

were initially almost overpowering, especially when applied to the front of the neck. I reported not having any self

effects but I think there were. Not while wearing them though. After a night out I returned home alone. I was

sexually energized from dancing/flirting w/ girls throughout the night. Not a big deal...until.....I entered the

bedroom. WOW!!! The lingering smell of ~mones still filled the room. It was a nightmare, literally. I couldn't

sleep. The room smelled like an orgy had happened while I was away. This eventually went stopped. If I had company,

however, it was great. The way the girl reacted was, well.....:thumbsup:

Attractor, I know what you mean by

washing the product away. After the shower yesterday the smell was still on my skin though. I'm still a newb and A1

is foreign to me. I added 24" of SOE and went out last night for a bit. Had some suprising social hits. Nothing

sexual, but that wasn't my goal. Gonna lay off ~none for awhile and see what happens.

Nick666
10-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I wonder what determined them to

put androstadienone in that bodywash... I suppose they did some tests, studies, field research ??

bunk
10-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Yes please keep reporting on this

product!

I myself purchased the red bottle this evening after seeing it at the store. I was surprised to read

the back and see A1 was in it. I myself will do some testing but I am unsure of how A1 in a soap that you wash will

work so please people keep sending in reviews for the community.

koolking1
10-08-2009, 06:24 AM
I forgot to use it the

other night. Will test it one of these days.

eleven
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM
The washing issue some people

are talking about shouldnt be a problem IMO. I have cologne shampoos and body washes that have the same concept. The

scent stays on the skin, as im sure much of it gets washed away. As a matter of fact I think there should be a lot

of A1 in that body wash in order for it to work, since some of it is washing down the drain. This company probably

gets the stuff exteremely cheap and in bulk prices so they must use a lot in there if people are seeing even a

little results.

scotties123
10-10-2009, 09:53 AM
The

washing issue some people are talking about shouldnt be a problem IMO. I have cologne shampoos and body washes that

have the same concept. The scent stays on the skin, as im sure much of it gets washed away. As a matter of fact I

think there should be a lot of A1 in that body wash in order for it to work, since some of it is washing down the

drain. This company probably gets the stuff exteremely cheap and in bulk prices so they must use a lot in there if

people are seeing even a little results.

The detergent aspect of the body wash will almost certainly

wash most of the pheromone away, if not all. Smell may still linger for a while, but it's mostly just smell that's

left over and not pheromone. It all goes down the drain. Does smell nice though, so that alone makes it worth the

few bucks it costs.

Rbt
10-11-2009, 06:06 PM
FYI

Basic product info:

Went shopping today so sought out a bottle of this stuff.

"Dial for men, Magnetic Attraction Enhancing body

wash. Pheromone infused."

16oz/473ml bottle. Black plastic w/pop open top, red label.

Ingredient

list:
"Water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-8, fragrance, sodium chloride, androstedienone

(pheromone), glycerin, PPG-2 hydroxyethyl coc/isostearamide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride, polyquaternium-10,

polyquaternium-7, DMDM hydantoin, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, red 40, red 33, blue 1"

1-800-258-DIAL
(website witheld)

purchased 10/11/09 @ Osco (Albertson's)
Reg price listed as $5.99
Sale

price $3.49

Only one version available on shelf. (I remember there being a green stripe version of the bar soap

at one time).

Scent reminds me of another dial for men bar soap (which I think also was marked with a red stripe

on package) , which reminded me of scent of AE.

The interesting thing is that they went with A-1 (which is

becoming my fave choice) and not -nols, -rone, or thank the odd gods of the galaxy, -none. Just like Realm for

men.

May give it a try this week sometime. Please excuse any typos in post. Currently dealing with a vitreal

detachment in one eye (dominant one of course...) and things are fuzzy.

Rbt
10-11-2009, 06:46 PM
And oh, if anyone finds a different

version (ie a green label or whatever version), let me know where you found it. I actually liked the green stripe

version of the bar soap which of course was the first one they stopped carrying...

belgareth
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I think I disagree with

Scotties123. Detectable scent should require about the same number of molecules as detectable pheromones. Since,

like the scent, the residual covers the entire body I imagine there is plenty to obtain responses.

tribal
10-12-2009, 01:48 AM
In short, if the scent stays why

wouldn't the pheromones stay.

belgareth
10-12-2009, 06:11 AM
In short,

if the scent stays why wouldn't the pheromones stay.
That's my thought.

TheAttractor
10-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Doesn't have to be that

way. Scent molecules and pheromones have different molecular structures. Whatever makes the Dial body wash smell a

certain way is designed to stick to the skin. However, the androstadienone molecules aren't very sticky (it's

more so with androstenone), so a lot of them will get washed away. Seems like a wasteful use for a pheromone

that's in high demand, and out of stock entirely at the other place.

belgareth
10-12-2009, 09:33 AM
I doubt they use the same

suppliers. There's a huge difference between the other place and a huge conglomerate like dial. Its altogether

possible that the makers of dial are making it themselves or have commissioned a laboratory to make it specifically

for them.

As for the stickiness, how hard would that be to modify and why would they bother if they couldn't

show that it worked to some degree?

tribal
10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
If scent molecules and

pheromones have different molecular structures then it would mean pheromone products are scented to mask odour and

not to diffuse pheromones as mentioned on the other site.

Androstenone is not "stickier" it's just that if you

don't scrub properly it's OD effects are more pronounced than Androstenol, Androsterone and Androstadienone. If

you look at the molecular formula you'll realise Androstenol is heavier than Androstenone. I wonder who started all

this misinformation about -none. (not referring to you Attractor)

idesign
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
If you've ever applied an

unscented pheromone product you know that it needs nothing to help diffuse the constituent molecules. Added scent

is just a built-in cover.

Considering the tenacity of molecules, keep in mind that pheromones are hormones, and

change as they react with your skin, sometimes even converting. As well, we're adding to what we already produce

naturally, and amplifying it exponentially.

belgareth
10-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Speaking of nonsense, who

started the nonsense that scents were to difuse the pheromones? They only mask odor. Pheromones difuse well all be

themselves. The scent doesn't matter except it might encourage people to inhale them more if they like the scent.

idesign
10-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Androstenone is not "stickier" it's just that if you don't scrub properly it's OD effects

are more pronounced than Androstenol, Androsterone and Androstadienone. If you look at the molecular formula you'll

realise Androstenol is heavier than Androstenone. I wonder who started all this misinformation about -none. (not

referring to you Attractor)

I forgot to add... its not a matter of being "more pronounced", its a matter

of being a very different molecule with very different effects. Molecular weight has nothing to do with it.

Common science accepts that scent, and by extension pheromones-since they're processed by the same olfactory

system, are received and processed by molecular shape. Another well researched theory contends that scent is

recognized by vibration. That theory allows for a much more complex and realistic allowance for the huge diversity

in our ability to smell, and react to smells, particularly with reference to synthetic pheromones.

Its amazing

enough to think of this when we smell flowers and essential oils from those flowers. Imagining the ramifications of

molecular vibration causing reactions due to pheromonal stimulus kind of boggles the mind.

All of this is theory,

like all of what we know about synthetic pheromones, but applying common sense to science you can have a lot of

fun, and get a better angle on what we're dealing with.

tribal
10-13-2009, 12:48 AM
By Tisha23 "Another reason

neroli was chosen is because they know that people want to use there own scents sometimes. Neroli blends with just

about anything. Foody scents, Musky scents, florals. It dosnt alter the cover scent. Many perfumers use it, not as

part of the scent but because it is so diffusive and can create more sillage (vapor trial) for there perfume

formulas. Sillage is important, it carries the mones around the targets and gently creates that pull to you.

"

tribal
10-13-2009, 12:52 AM
I forgot to

add... its not a matter of being "more pronounced", its a matter of being a very different molecule with very

different effects. Molecular weight has nothing to do with it.

Common science accepts that scent, and by

extension pheromones-since they're processed by the same olfactory system, are received and processed by molecular

shape. Another well researched theory contends that scent is recognized by vibration. That theory allows for a

much more complex and realistic allowance for the huge diversity in our ability to smell, and react to smells,

particularly with reference to synthetic pheromones.

Its amazing enough to think of this when we smell

flowers and essential oils from those flowers. Imagining the ramifications of molecular vibration causing reactions

due to pheromonal stimulus kind of boggles the mind.

All of this is theory, like all of what we know about

synthetic pheromones, but applying common sense to science you can have a lot of fun, and get a better angle on

what we're dealing with.

So what's your take on -none?

belgareth
10-13-2009, 07:29 AM
By Tisha23

"Another reason neroli was chosen is because they know that people want to use there own scents sometimes. Neroli

blends with just about anything. Foody scents, Musky scents, florals. It dosnt alter the cover scent. Many perfumers

use it, not as part of the scent but because it is so diffusive and can create more sillage (vapor trial) for there

perfume formulas. Sillage is important, it carries the mones around the targets and gently creates that pull to

you. "
I see. In my personal opinion, I don't think she knows what she is talking about. Of

course, I do reserve the right to be wrong. However, mones create their own cloud which likely mixes with any other

scents but I do not believe that the scent does anything to carry the mones.

Peregrine
10-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Mr.

(XXXXX)
Page 1

October 13, 2009

Dear Mr. (XXXXX):

Thank you for taking the time to contact

us regarding a cleansing product we manufacture.

Unfortunately, the percentages of ingredients is proprietary

information and not available for dissemination.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Consumer

Affairs

If you should need to contact us again regarding this matter please refer to the following

contact number:
XXXXX

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. THE MAILBOX IS USED FOR OUTBOUND EMAILS

ONLY.

I didn't think they'd release any extra information but it was worth a shot. I agree w/ you Bel, a

distribution of this magnitude would have to be from another lab, maybe their own. Of course putting

.000000000001ncg of A1 in the soap could justify their claims of being "pheromone infused". Only testing will

tell.:hammer:

Rbt
10-13-2009, 12:21 PM
I gave the product a shot during my

shower this morning. About the only immediate reaction is that I don't like the "slimey" feel that many body

washes, including this one, seem to leave behind. I guess it's done on the basis that it makes it feel like you

have softer skin, but to me it was uncomfortable and I rinsed a lot longer than usual to try to minimize the feel.

Scent-wise it was okay, pretty much faded down as expected to near nothing by afternoon.

As for pheromone

effects? Who knows... I'd have to test it for a lot longer and in more diverse situations, along with a "control"

product (non-pheromone enhanced).

So far, as far as I'm concerned, it's just a basic body wash product. Only

time will tell. If it tells at all.

Peregrine
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I

see. In my personal opinion, I don't think she knows what she is talking about. Of course, I do reserve the right

to be wrong. However, mones create their own cloud which likely mixes with any other scents but I do not believe

that the scent does anything to carry the mones.

To me, in order for the scent to "carry" the

pheromones, the molecules would have to form a bond. I can't speak on the molecular stability of synthetic

pheromones. A study conducted by the EPA called "Polar Organic Compounds In Fragrances Of Consumers" claims the

tested fragrances contained ninety percent of the chemicals listed in the EPA's hazardous waste list. That's a lot

of molecules that could possibly carry or even break down pheromones. Keep in mind I'm not a chemist.:think:

belgareth
10-13-2009, 01:31 PM
I

didn't think they'd release any extra information but it was worth a shot. I agree w/ you Bel, a distribution of

this magnitude would have to be from another lab, maybe their own. Of course putting .000000000001ncg of A1 in the

soap could justify their claims of being "pheromone infused". Only testing will tell.:hammer:

I agree as

well. One thing I will note is the ingredients are listed from largest to smallest. So, there is more A1 than

preservatives but less than the salt content. At least that gives us some information. Though the amount of

stabilizers and preservatives is not a lot, the pheromone content should be enough to be active. I'm not in any way

a chemist but have worked with some organic compounds that required perservative and have something of a feel for

it.

I'd agree about the bond too but am too weak in chemistry to really be certain if it would happen or not.

thecaptain
10-14-2009, 06:26 AM
this would also seem to

suggest that big companys are taking pheromones seriously. or taking the popularity [concerns of those wanting

'hits' seriously]. i wonder what their pharmacy labs made of the phermones?

koolking1
10-14-2009, 09:08 AM
One could just apply the

wash to clothing instead of skin and see what happens.

SyraBrian
10-14-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm almost out of my blue

bottle. After a month layoff, I secured a three-week long gig with the same political canvassing group I was with

before.

A couple of the previous campaign's female canvassers are back, and there are a couple of cute

new field managers. Guess it's time to buy another bottle.

ontimenow
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I've always had good results

when I mix A-1 with my A-7 and SOE. Ok I've tried the bodywash (red label) I seem to have the same success as with

the above combo. How long are you guys living the bodywash on before you wash it off? Does anybody actually leave

the bodywash on without washing it off just curious. I know the concentration isn't the same as the A-1 sold here.

Thanks.

Peregrine
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM
I've been leaving the

bodywash on. I also take a day or two off to avoid buildup.

Rbt
10-28-2009, 05:42 PM
I have been rinsing pretty

thouroughly as I don't like the slimey feel the stuff leaves.

I greatly suspect the amount of A1 in the mix is

pretty low anyway.

SyraBrian
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
I wash it off, but leave a

little on the inside of both ears.

Peregrine
11-02-2009, 05:58 AM
I started getting buildup

last week. I've been taking 2-3 showers a day between gym/running/socializing. There was a slight funk buildup and

people were acting strange in the social scenes. I'm taking a few days off to counteract the problem.

Rbt
11-02-2009, 11:56 AM
As it has a pheromone in it, I would

probably treat it like any other pheromone or pheromone product. Which means skipping a day or so now and then at

the least, and maybe even for longer periods of time now and then.

A1 itself I don't think would cause a

"funky" buildup. That could be something else in the product. You might want to use the Dial only once a day max,

and something else at other times if you shower more than once a day.

Given what I've heard about A1 itself I

would think the only danger in an OD buildup may be it's reputed "deperssive" effects on some men.

ohmmmm
12-29-2009, 01:20 PM
I was using it every day for a

while when I realized that I get a bit of a headache and feeling a bit lethargic. Nevertheless, when I'm wearing

this product and I act happy or outgoing, the world responds better, more chatty and etc. than if I were acting

happy and outgoing without it.

Due to the possible negatives of this, I've been using it only on non-work days

and when I will be around the opposite sex. I think the killer application is when I combine it with IMPI (original

version 2). That really has a sexual suggestiveness to it.

Many years ago I used pure A1 with Alter Ego and

that was a good and my favorite combo, but this one is better. To make sure I have enough of the product on me I

often use it to wash my hair after my normal shampoo. The hair turns out fine and feels clean and there are no

negatives about doing it that way for me.

All da best 2 U! :angel:

Rbt
12-29-2009, 04:42 PM
I was using it

every day for a while when I realized that I get a bit of a headache and feeling a bit lethargic. Nevertheless, when

I'm wearing this product and I act happy or outgoing, the world responds better, more chatty and etc. than if I

were acting happy and outgoing without it.

Due to the possible negatives of this, I've been using it only on

non-work days and when I will be around the opposite sex. I think the killer application is when I combine it with

IMPI (original version 2). That really has a sexual suggestiveness to it.

Many years ago I used pure A1 with

Alter Ego and that was a good and my favorite combo, but this one is better. To make sure I have enough of the

product on me I often use it to wash my hair after my normal shampoo. The hair turns out fine and feels clean and

there are no negatives about doing it that way for me.

All da best 2 U! :angel:

How thorgholy do

you rinse after applying Magnetic?

SyraBrian
01-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Dial Magnetic seems to be

getting more popular. I made two trips to Wal-Mart in a span of three days and the counter Dial Magnetic was on went

from being fully stocked to having just a few stragglers left on it.

Even my skeptical brother-in-law

bought one.

zgame
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
AAAA i wont to try it! maybe love

scent will sell & ship it ?
:rofl:

zgame
01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
somebody need a ban......:nono:

tim929
01-22-2010, 02:29 AM
I have been using this product

for a couple months off and on and have had absolutly no responses from it yet.I suspect that not only is the

pheromone concentration very low, the fact that its suspended in something that you ultimately rinse off kinda

defats the purpose.Whatever residue (yes Rbt...I agree...its slimy) doesnt seem to contain anything worth mentioning

other than the slime.BTW...I have both the red bottle and the blue (bluish green?...or greenish blue?:think: )

bottle.I may also need to visit my optometrist.

Rbt
01-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Since I actually paid money for a

bottle (red) I still sometimes use a bit of it, but essentially only for the scent. I still find I have to rinse a

lot to get the "slime" down to a tolerable level. I really can't see there being enough pheromone content to be of

much value, especialy given the price of the product (I got it on sale for about $3.50). Finally found the "blue" at

local WalMart but haven't seen the point in buying more.

Saving my money for the "real" stuff from LS.

belgareth
01-24-2010, 08:09 PM
I bought a bottle of the red

myself. Haven't really seen anything to mention.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Tried the red bottle to

see if it had any effects and because it contains ANDROSTADIENONE which is a pheromone I could use to do my high

nones. Well, I got REALLY aggressive after showering with it, and it was hit or miss. Some women found me arrogant,

others found me intriguing, and others still intimidated. Reason I am able to give a fair analysis of this product

is because I see these women on a daily basis and they definitely acted different around me while on it, and I

definitely got real aggressive but then mellowed out quite a bit, a bit strange if you ask me.

Mtnjim
09-03-2010, 09:25 AM
You might want to try some ~nol to

buffer your ~none.

Crash
09-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Can someone describe the general

effects of A1?I have been using the red magnetic dial body wash since I discovered mones.I haven't seen the blue

one yet but it's on $4 at CVS in Massaschusetts.I shower at work daily with this stuff and even all my co-workers

who walk into the locker room even comment on the smell it leaves behind.Saying man you smell like a woman blah blah

blah.I don't think it really does anything, I think it's all mind of matter.Believe it and it will happen.

Rbt
09-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Why AM is getting "aggressive"

feelings is a mystery to me, as A1 has always been considered to create a "calming" (some say "depressing," although

I might call it "suppressing" in terms of male "agressions") effect. Plus the amount of A1 in that product is

miniscule. The only thing that I can think of would be a reaction to some other ingredient, or even the fragrance.

It does smell a little odd to me. I only use a few drops if I use it at all, and usually also rinse quite thoroughly

as I don't like the "slimey" feel it leaves behind.

I suspect the blue only differs from the red in terms of

the fragrance. Have yet to find blue around here, but then again I am not really looking for it as I'm not that

interested in the product anyway.

My observations

THE ALPHA MALE
09-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Why AM

is getting "aggressive" feelings is a mystery to me, as A1 has always been considered to create a "calming" (some

say "depressing," although I might call it "suppressing" in terms of male "agressions") effect. Plus the amount of

A1 in that product is miniscule. The only thing that I can think of would be a reaction to some other ingredient, or

even the fragrance. It does smell a little odd to me. I only use a few drops if I use it at all, and usually also

rinse quite thoroughly as I don't like the "slimey" feel it leaves behind.

I suspect the blue only differs from

the red in terms of the fragrance. Have yet to find blue around here, but then again I am not really looking for it

as I'm not that interested in the product anyway.

My observations
I agree, oddly today I was more in

preppy mood after showering with it, def NOT depressed but still energized, not nowhere as mean as yesterday.

Something though that I found interesting when researching was the fact that after a while, Androstadienone converts

to androstenone over a period of time on the skin.... That could be what is occuring and why it leaves a strong

scent on me after awhile.

Crash
09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
There is also a styling gel that

I use a lot.It works great and it also has some a1 in it as well.I use it for the gel purposes though.Anyone else

see any results with this.Here's a link to the website http://www.got2b.us/got2b-main.htm?got2b

Frankb325
09-23-2010, 07:41 PM
For

the last month, I've been wearing Blue Magnetic to my political canvassing job. There are about thirty canvassers,

most of whom are men. Four of us are named either Brian or Bryan.

To keep us straight, the girls gave us

nicknames. There's Bryan with a "y"....there's teen Brian...there's Brian Carr-bomb...and there's Adorable

Brian.

Guess which one of us was nicknamed Adorable Brian?i bought some of this at the cvs in tampa

florida just because i needed a body wash nott really expecting anything from it. so i showered and shampooed what

little hair i have, buzz cut, and went to tequila flats to have some tacos. well, i'm 50 yrs old and a avg to

decent looking guy i guess but all the girls there are college girls and probably 75% of the clientel is also. well,

i'm standing in line and this cute asian girl is smiling at me and says hi. i get my order in and sit down and the

girl brings my food. after that every girl that worked there including the manager kept coming over and asking if i

was ok and stuff. usually i just sit and read the paper and no one comes over. idk if it was just a friendly day but

it was pretty busy too. got my edge gells toay so tomorrow after i shower with the dial i'm going to try a 1/2 pack

of edge gel, will let you know