PDA

View Full Version : good advice for newbies ???

davidalove
07-26-2009, 07:31 PM
i have

been an avid phero user for 10 years with various products purchased from various sites including this one , however

i think people new to phero use should be given better advice.PI/AE/A314 and oil based products are great for close

consistent interaction ie work ,cars ,study .When you cant get close enough on a regular basis to intended targets ,

nightclubs,strangers i think newcomers should use none/nol spray products ie the edge unscented /aeolus 7 or even

date mate 2000 or my personal favourite p6 mega a rone product.Newcomers buy alter ego buy a woolen jumper put alter

ego on put your jumper on and spray in with the unscented product walk into your favourite bar /coffee shop and be

AMAZED by your hits ,what does everyone else think about this advice ??

terry0400-40
07-27-2009, 12:02 AM
i

have been an avid phero user for 10 years with various products purchased from various sites including this one ,

however i think people new to phero use should be given better advice.PI/AE/A314 and oil based products are great

for close consistent interaction ie work ,cars ,study .When you cant get close enough on a regular basis to intended

targets , nightclubs,strangers i think newcomers should use none/nol spray products ie the edge unscented /aeolus 7

or even date mate 2000 or my personal favourite p6 mega a rone product.Newcomers buy alter ego buy a woolen jumper

put alter ego on put your jumper on and spray in with the unscented product walk into your favourite bar /coffee

shop and be AMAZED by your hits ,what does everyone else think about this advice ?? :goodpost:

Yes AE certainly puts his back into the work and really goes to town when some

good heating is applied to the application situation.

My Primal Instinct gets dispersed by way of sitting over several sprays of

Aramis, Angel, D & G or Gucci ect ... two drops PI give me a good 10 hour window of opportunity.

I agree with you that in cold weather the spray ons

have their particular advantages over the straight oil alone

applications.

Everyone has their favourites and as you say it would be educational and

also interesting to get heaps more response on this thread.. Sea ya :thumbsup:

idesign
07-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Sounds like good advice, and

welcome to the forum. Keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another, since we all have

different chemistry. For example, I've gotten practically nothing from AE, either alone or tweaked with other

products. But it works great for you and Terry.

I'm wondering why you apply AE underneath your clothing, unless

you expect some action later?

IMHO, the carrier is less important than the constituents. No matter what you're

wearing, you really need to get into that 4-6 ft range to get a full effect, and the closer the better. Dispersal

depends on a host of factors, ie application points, perspiration level etc. Once the product drys down on your

skin, I'm not sure that the carrier makes a lot of difference since at that point the pheromones are reacting and

working with your skin chemistry.

I'm still convinced that the best advice is to experiment methodically until

you find the right product/mix that works for your own unique chemistry and personality.

Good post davidalove,

it'll be interesting to hear what others have to say on this, like Terry said.