PDA

View Full Version : No success

DrWilliam
07-18-2009, 09:51 AM
So far I have had no

success with pheromones. I've been using a combination of PI, SOE, and LiqTr. Last night I went to a singles

event, and things just didn't register with the women. I don't know what's going wrong, but it's been like this

the last several times. I suppose I could use more, but I thought that two drops of each would be enough. Any

advice is welcome. Should I do something different with pheromones, or I am thinking that they aren't really

effective.

belgareth
07-18-2009, 10:31 AM
To start, how old are you, what

type of personality, looks and such? Are you slim, heavy? Please give us some details so we can advise you better.

Normally, I do not suggest mixing products until you understand how each works with you. And in this instance I

strongly suspect you ODed.

Once we know a bit more about you we can suggest which of the products you have would

be best to start with. We can go from there.

Oh...hehe, Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

DrWilliam
07-19-2009, 03:38 AM
:type: :frustrate I am 35

years old and good-looking (but not movie star type). I am generally more introverted. I am about 205 and 5'10",

so I'm a light heavyweight - I could stand to lose 10-20 pounds. In my approach I try to keep to remain friendly,

and I sometimes do well, but lately I've been disappointed. :frustrate
thanks

terry0400-40
07-21-2009, 02:56 AM
So

far I have had no success with pheromones. I've been using a combination of PI, SOE, and LiqTr. Last night I went

to a singles event, and things just didn't register with the women. I don't know what's going wrong, but it's

been like this the last several times. I suppose I could use more, but I thought that two drops of each would be

enough. Any advice is welcome. Should I do something different with pheromones, or I am thinking that they aren't

really effective.
The pheromones that you are using are all good, it

is just as Belgareth has suggested that you have

ODed.

Your mixing ratios are just out of

sync.
Like 2 drops of PI is far too large an

application in proportion to the SOE and LT amounts in your mix.

I would suggest at your age start out with a small dab of PI under each ear

and maby one on the throat, i have even had excellent results with one small dab under each ear over the top of a

spray or two of cologne with good results lasting an easy 10 hours.

Just get dabs by holding your forefinger over the PI stopper and inverting

the bottle and a small dab will remain on your finger to apply beneath one ear then repeat once or twice for a total

of two or three dabs to selected areas.
When you are

accustomed to the characteristics of the PI having used it alone and finding your desired amount then try it with

some SOE.

As a general all round PI and SOE mix i would reccomend for you 1/2 drop PI

total and 3 or 4 drops of SOE.

For a night on the tiles or just out on the prowl in the pick up joints then

go for a full drop of PI spread around your gills and layer it in with 6 drops

SOE.

I am an experienced user and i have seen some very good consistant hits with

me using just one drop PI around the neck applied over the top of several sprays of cologne and thats

it.
Also i have used 1/2 drop PI and 4 drops SOE for

some good real genuine attraction/arousal/social.
PI

is a product that delivers the goods and for me there is just no doubt about

it.
Therefore i say just keep on workin with what you

have and you will be amply satisfied.
:cheers:

DrWilliam
07-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Ok, based on your advice,

I've cut back. Still using 1 spray LiqTr, but only using 1 drop of PI and one drop of SOE. I do notice some

differences. People acting a bit more relaxed around me it seems, but I also notice (if I'm not reading into it

too much) that I seem to get less respect from males. Could this really happen just by moving from two drops to one

drop of PI?
By the way, I put them behind my ears.

I remember a situation where I experimented and

tried 8 drops of PI, and people especially males acted uncomfortable. However, I feel like one drop might not be

enough? thanks Will

terry0400-40
07-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Ok,

based on your advice, I've cut back. Still using 1 spray LiqTr, but only using 1 drop of PI and one drop of SOE. I

do notice some differences. People acting a bit more relaxed around me it seems, but I also notice (if I'm not

reading into it too much) that I seem to get less respect from males. Could this really happen just by moving from

two drops to one drop of PI?
By the way, I put them behind my ears.

I remember a situation where I

experimented and tried 8 drops of PI, and people especially males acted uncomfortable. However, I feel like one drop

might not be enough? thanks WillI would think that you should be

receiving sufficient male respect with the use of one full drop from the PI dropper as it will provide a generous 20

mcg of Androstenone, however you could test out with 2 drops as who knows it may just suit your

needs.

If females are being repelled by your 2 drops PI then either cut back to 1

drop or add a few extra drops of

SOE.

It could be that the LT may be causing less respect from males, and you may

try your original mix without it and see the results, and if it is ok then just keep the LT for intimate female

contact ect.

Again if your original mix minus the LT is not providing enough comfort

factor for females then do not hesitate to up your SOE from 1 dr to 4 or 5...... :wave:

terry0400-40
07-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Its time for my PI and SOE this coming weekend and i will be using two small

drops of PI this will give me 24 mcg Androstenone.

And i will add say 4 drops or 20 " SOE which will give me 41.5 mcg Androstenole and 10.4 mcg

Androsterone.

This is a good all round general day mix for me which

should show effects for a decent 8 hours.
If i was

planning some night clubbing then i would be adding in an extra small drop of PI to the

mix.

For the PI drops i have been using a small rubber ended pheromone

dropper.

If i was dropping directly from the PI dropper bottle then it would be one

drop for my general application, or 2 drops for an intended wild night out on the prowl ect ect :rasp: