PDA

View Full Version : Can mones change there effects in intimate heat??

Sketchxl
07-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello guys I would like to ask you if mones change the effects if they are in a

strong heat for example if u are getting intimate with some one? you see I was advice to put a little bit more on if

I was going to a club/bar and less if I was just meeting a person in a less crowded environment. I had great time in

clubs and had lot of success however I did bring girls back at mine after the club on to different occasions and I

felt after we had sex bit of aggression from them, now this has happen to me in a club when I od but I know when I

od so, when I was in the club I had a great time and people really enjoyed my company. Both of these occasion I met

the girls in clubs and they were all over me is just when we started having sex and things got heated up I felt bit

of aggression coming from them, it was strange for them just to switch like that, I feel it has got lot to do with

the mones. Apart from that I never had anything like that happen to me, for the record I was wearing ¼ Te and ¾

chikira, what do u guys think?? thanx

idesign
07-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Not sure of your described dose,

but if you wore a strong "club dose" and brought them home it could be that the close environment plus your body

chemistry pushed you into an OD. Was their aggression hostile? sexual? similar to ODs you've had before?

Caramello
07-18-2009, 02:32 AM
maybe sweat side

effect?
heard it enhances mones effect.
first post!
newbie report probably coming next month o//

tim929
08-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Hello guys I would like to ask you if mones change the effects if they

are in a strong heat for example if u are getting intimate with some one? you see I was advice to put a little bit

more on if I was going to a club/bar and less if I was just meeting a person in a less crowded environment. I had

great time in clubs and had lot of success however I did bring girls back at mine after the club on to different

occasions and I felt after we had sex bit of aggression from them, now this has happen to me in a club when I od but

I know when I od so, when I was in the club I had a great time and people really enjoyed my company. Both of these

occasion I met the girls in clubs and they were all over me is just when we started having sex and things got heated

up I felt bit of aggression coming from them, it was strange for them just to switch like that, I feel it has got

lot to do with the mones. Apart from that I never had anything like that happen to me, for the record I was wearing

¼ Te and ¾ chikira, what do u guys think?? thanx

It could be that the hostile reaction you

are getting is an emotional response from women who feel like they gave it up too fast and didnt put up enough of a

fight.They may just be feeling bad about themselves and snarling at you.