PDA

View Full Version : Help, I'm mucus chest rattles after sex

sweetsense
07-16-2009, 05:24 PM
I start wheezing and coughing up orange mucus after virgorous sex, my wife is scared to be intimate.

I'm already taking muncinex,fulid pills,Singular, but can't stop it unless I take it real; easy.

idesign
07-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Are you a smoker? Intense sex

is quite the cardiovascular workout, and will break up whatever is lying around needing to be coughed up. I'd have

that looked at. Orange?

belgareth
07-16-2009, 07:28 PM
In another thread you talk

about being slow to get erections and now you mention this. I strongly urge you to talk it over with your doctor.

Combined, they could be very bad signs.

sweetsense
07-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Belgrath,I am very concerned

with my breathing difficulties anderrection problems.I'm taking 5 pills a day for high blood pressure and fuild

retention, and my Dr. feels the bp meds are resposabile for slow errections.

Idesign, no I don't smoke and take

numerous vitamins and suppliments. I tell my wife that coughing that junk up is good for me.

idesign
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Belgrath,I am very concerned with my breathing difficulties anderrection problems.I'm

taking 5 pills a day for high blood pressure and fuild retention, and my Dr. feels the bp meds are resposabile for

slow errections.

Idesign, no I don't smoke and take numerous vitamins and suppliments. I tell my wife that

coughing that junk up is good for me.

Well, its only good for you because that stuff shouldn't be there

in the first place. Orange? BP meds might reasonably explain the erection problem, but I'd look deeper into

coughing up orange mucus.

Bruce
07-23-2009, 09:08 AM
There are loads of things you could

take that would help tremendously, but I would find a good professional health practitioner as soon as possible.