PDA

View Full Version : Newbie hits and misses

Neotranspunk
07-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Hello

guys.

I have been using TE unscented and SOE gel packs for a few weeks now, since my order for the SOE/NPA combo

has yet to come from the mail. Until a few days ago, I honestly thought this whole pheromone was just not working

for me.. until I really thought about it and realized OMG! I have gotten hits and have not even realized it. Here

are some examples, tell me if you guys consider these hits or not.

1. Went to a party with a friend of mine

wearing my typical dosage (1/2 gel pack w/ spray TE). Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until a girl bumps into,

apologized, and left to talk to a friend of hers. Few minutes later I kept seeing her looking at my direction and

at the same time talking to a friend of hers, while constantly sneaking peeks. This goes on until I said hello to

her and her friend, and asked why is there a reason why they kept looking at me and talking. She said they were

talkin about how I smelled creamy, :blink:. What ever the hell that means haha.

2. Used typical dosage, went to

a barnes and noble to finish up some homework. I then hear giggles coming from a couple tables away and look to see

a some highschoolers looking at my direction. I mind my own business, and the looking continues. Eventually I look

back, smiled, and left. Cant get myself distracted while working on my homework.

3. Picked up a paycheck from my

work and one of my female co workers who I BARELY ever talked to was sitting in the break area for her shift to

start. I say hello and ask how she likes working here. For some reason this simple hello and question turned into a

20 minute chat about what we like to do in the weekends. Eventually her shift started but not before she gave me her

number, since she was going to go clubbing that weekend and I should tag along.

Ok.. these are the three that I

found myself smacking my head for. I did not even think of these as hits at all until I really sat down and thought

about it. :frustrate. From my experience with so far, its like I do get hits, but by the time I realize its already

way too late. Anyways, ima keep using this dosage and slowly increase it weekly until I get negative effects. Imma

keep my eyes peeled and be aware this time. Ill keep posting every few weeks on my progress. Tell me what you guys

think, peace!

idesign
07-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Sounds like you're doing pretty

well. I had the same kind of thing going on when I first started using -Mones, and I had to learn better how to

read peoples' reactions. And you're right, the follow-up is key. Once you have your foot in the door the rest

is up to you. Its also nice to get hits you have no intention of following through, just fun social interaction.

Keep us posted.

tounge
07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
1. and 3. could be construed as

hits. We know that, because you initiated action. Number 2 could be anything. High school girlies giggle about

anything.