PDA

View Full Version : SOE Cover Scent

Neotranspunk
06-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Hey guys

I

just got the SOE scented version along with NPA in the combo pack. Does anyone know any good cover scents that works

well with SOE scented and NPA? If not, then is SOE enough to cover the scent of NPA?

Recommendations highly

appreciated. Thanks!\o/

idesign
06-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Some of the guys may chime in

with favorites, but really you just need to experiment with what you have, and like, or can find in the stores. You

definitely need to cover with something. Good luck!

Peregrine
06-30-2009, 05:17 PM
As per advice from several

forum members I chose Aqua Di Gio, which works well w/ any of the mones so I've worn so far. Burberry Brit, Silver

Shadow, and Givinchy Play didn't fare so well. Di Gio hasn't gotten any compliments on it's own so I'm looking

for that one great cover scent.

Peregrine

chicago
06-30-2009, 09:25 PM
i use sandlewood oil to cover

npa, its stinks really bad
________
Lolite Review (http://vaporizer.org)

Gegogi
07-06-2009, 08:13 PM
While many guys are unable to

smell the androstenone in NPA, all women can. Asians and younger women are especially sensitive to the funk. And it

smells like piss and workout armpit to me. Some have described it as an intermingling of cat pee and sweaty ass.

Whatever, it is very bad.

I mix it 5 parts Burberry Weekend to one part NPA in a Sephora atomizer. When

delivered thus it is fully covered, is distributed well across your skin and binds with the cologne molecules for

better diffusion in the air. You really don't want to dab NPA as it is difficult to dose and suffers from poor

diffusion.

Peregrine
07-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Gegogi, when women smell the

"funk" are they still attracted to it or is it a turnoff? Jambat Prime also just stated in a thread that dabbing

wasn't as effective as spraying. Interesting.:sad: I'll be picking up a couple of atomizers today for better

diffusion. Also, do you apply the cover scent directly onto the mones?

www.basenotes.com is a great

website to read up on cologones. Always try before you buy.

http://www.perfumeatomizersking.com/Pen-index.aspx is a great website that sell all kinds of atomizers.

The pen variety interests me for a great way to convienently and covertly carry your mones. :cheers:

Neotranspunk
07-10-2009, 02:45 AM
thanks for all the help

guys.. I did what you suggested and tried around different scents. I don't know if you guys heard, but there is a

spray I bought from CVS called Blade Kodiak, which is kinda like axe, which has a chocolate-ish smell to it. This

smell actually goes pretty good with the scented SOE. Smells good to me, and 5 out of 6 female friends I asked said

it smelled good.