PDA

View Full Version : advice b4 i order thankz

Sketchxl
06-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello guys

I’m finally ready to order as I have been low on money for a while, but before I do I need a little advice this is

my first time ordering the bottles and only experimented with the gels packs before and had good success , I wasn’t

sure whether to order the full product or the gels so I feel like I’m taking a gamble but I was told the full

product is better value for money then the gels, first thing I notice is that I cant seem to find edge bottle vision

and can only find edge essentials isn’t that the same thing? And what does it mean when it asks you chose between

heat and arouser? what’s the difference? and which one is better? I normally use the edge gel packs but this is new

to me, secondly where can I find unscented alter ego? It is not listed on the site? and finally does the soe only

comes in a roller or is there a bottle vision as well? thanks all

belgareth
06-26-2009, 07:43 PM
There is a listing on the site

for The Edge

http://www.love-scent.com/shopping_cart.php/c/mens-pheromones/p/edge-unscented-for-men/sort/2a

Ego does not come in an unscented version and SoE only comes in a roller bottle. The SoE in the roller bottle is

pretty easy to use, probably a lot easier than a spray bottle, in my opinion. You could take the roller top off it

and dab instead or even put a dropper top on it but try the roller first.

Bruce
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Edge Essentials is different from

the normal Edge. Essentials is scented with natual "essential oils" that are supposed to work with the pheromones

to create attraction. I like the essentials a LOT, but I don't know who else agrees with me, because the regular

Edge is far more popular.

Heat and Arouser are two different scent formulas for the Edge Essentials. One

smells like patchouli. The other one smells like more fresh pine forest or something like that. I like it, but not

everyone agrees with me. :)

Sketchxl
06-28-2009, 05:06 AM
thanks guys but can you post

the link to the normal edge cuz i can't seem to find it on the list, i can only find edge essentials and edge

wipes, thanks

idesign
06-28-2009, 06:52 AM
http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/unscented-pheromones/p/edge-unscented-for-men/cPath/1/products_id

/19