PDA

View Full Version : Hormones and Love-scent...

Domnk
06-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Hello

Love-Scent forum members!
I was curious about something and was hoping you could help me out. I have used

pheromones, from here and other places, for about 5 months now, but am confused as to why love-scent is selling such

substances as Estratrienol, Equilin, and Estradiol. I was under the impression that they were in fact not

pheromones, but hormones. On each one of their pages is says 'pheromone in a 10mL solution', confusing?

:think:

I was also curious about the effects these products ellicit. If anyone has tried these before, please,

chime in. :)

Dominick

DrSmellThis
06-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Hello

Love-Scent forum members!
I was curious about something and was hoping you could help me out. I have used

pheromones, from here and other places, for about 5 months now, but am confused as to why love-scent is selling such

substances as Estratrienol, Equilin, and Estradiol. I was under the impression that they were in fact not

pheromones, but hormones. On each one of their pages is says 'pheromone in a 10mL solution', confusing?

:think:

I was also curious about the effects these products ellicit. If anyone has tried these before, please,

chime in. :)

Dominick

Pheromones are essentially airborne hormones, or cousins to hormones, that

reside on the skin in small amounts. You can even use a form of testosterone as a pheromone, though no such thing is

sold here. Chemically, there is little to differentiate hormones, pheromones and neurotransmitters. The chemicals

you named are sold in pheromone-level micro doses; and should most accurately be labeled as suspected, putative, or

purported pheromones (for women, presumably); as so few have really tried them and reported back.