PDA

View Full Version : Results so far.

JJ22
06-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Well I got my gel

packets of C7 and SOE earlier this week and been having a blast trying them out!

Results of

C7

-Whole packet of C7 spread on my wrist and neck and covered with Polo Black.
-I find that C7

has a musky scent which blends amazingly well with Polo Black.

When I put on C7 it does something weird, I

don't know if it's a placebo effect on myself, but I feel like I'm king of the world and really upbeat. It's a

real nice feeling!

I been noticing that when I sit at the train station or the bus stop more women come and sit

right next to me even though there is like a thousand other places they could be sitting. Also I notice them

glancing over at me from the corner of my eye. When I'm standing on line at say Dunkin Donuts people stand like

right up next to me.

When I went clothes shopping the other day the employees were going out of their way to make

sure I had everything I needed (mostly males) and were offering to go run and get me different sizes.

The best

part of using C7 for me has to be this girl I like that is usually real quiet around me when we hang out, I offered

to go run and get something to eat and she was chatting up a storm while we were eating which was new because I was

always having a hard time pushing topics to talk about. I think it was a combo of C7 working on her and C7 making me

feel like a king.

I'll be using SOE for the third time this week and I'll compile the results of that

tomorrow.

Mtnjim
06-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Sounds like you're getting some

good results. Let us know your results with the SoE.