PDA

View Full Version : Does Meditation decrease NONE?

giants52000
06-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Hello,

I have been meditating nearly everyday for years. Meditation brings a sense of calm and peacefulness

etc....Basically a non-aggressive, NON-ALPHA male state.

Does anyone think that meditation may decrease NONE in

me?

Also, do skinny people tend to have less NONE?

Is there anyway to determine or at least get an idea of the

NONE in me?

Thanks

Bruce
06-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Wow! Never thought about either of

those effects. I sure hope not. I have been meditating twice a day for over 30 years, and I'm thin. I'll tell

you one thing for sure; being "stressed out" is not an attractive feature. I've often noticed that when I am

freaking out about something, my body gets a nasty smell to it. I'm convinced that meditation is going to be a

good thing for your attractiveness pheromonal or otherwise. As far as the skinny thing, um, regular trips to the

gym will help that, again both pheromonally and physically.

giants52000
06-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Thanks Bruce. Any thoughts

on what mones to use to help with meditation?

Increase

1) Concentration on the breath
2)

Awareness on all thoughts and feelings flowing through me WITH the ability to quickly bring my attention back

to my breath

3) Stability - Calm down the "monkey mind" of the constant flow of thoughts to a manageable stream

OR perhaps no thoughts at all!

belgareth
06-23-2009, 03:24 PM
While not a pheromone,

Aloeswood or Oud has been used for centuries as an aid in meditation.

eleven
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi,

Interesting topic.

Having some knowledge on this subject I just wanted to through my opinion in here. An alpha aura does not always

mean an aggressive "kill you" type of attitude. That is your mind. Ive met people who were agressive but were not

alpha as Im sure you have too. thats because true confidence and aggressiveness must be earned.

Meditating

actually turns you more alpha, and strengthens your aura and makes you more magnetic. The main point of Alpha is

PROTECTION not violence. Violence used as a means to protect.

Currently Im not meditating as much as I used to,

but there was a time when I was doing it everyday and I can honestly say that people were more drawn to me, and felt

very easy around me, even though I have an intimidating presence (ive been told). When I put on pheromones it

doubled the effects, as if the aura magnified what the pheros where sending.