PDA

View Full Version : Wagg

Olfact Amorous
06-02-2009, 05:38 AM
I know you really can't

quantify it but based on past experience does anyone know approximately how much aggression "could" be reduced

percentage wise. I've tried TE and I find that I have an extremely low androstenone threshold after trying 1-3 dabs

for 2-3 weeks.

Btw first post Ftw =P

belgareth
06-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Hi and welcome.

If TE gives

you problems with aggression you probably have higher levels of -none already. I'd suggest trying SoE instead. WAGG

works well too but I think SoE is a better product for you.

Olfact Amorous
06-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Thanks a lot. Ummm I'll

prolly order SoE when I get back from China. I was wondering if anyone else had this same experience. Even though I

OD'd very easily with TE I noticed that most black women I came into contact with during the duration seemed to

have a higher -none tolerance. I received adverse affects from any other ethnicity but with the african american

women they became nicer more touchy feely and quite sexually tensed from my observations. Bah I type too much D:

idesign
06-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Quite a few have mentioned the

same effects that you do. I'd do what Belgareth suggested and use SoE as your main product and boost it with a

very small dab of TE. You may even be able to increase that dose, depending on your results. Welcome to the

forum!