PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust Advanced results. First post evah!

glitch32
06-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and say thank you so much for all the helpful

information everyone has provided me through this forum. I probably would have ended up wasting my money on some dud

product on Amazon and quickly dismissing pheromone products as being a ripoff. After buying a couple of different

bottles here through this site, I now know that pheromones are even more powerful than I initially anticipated.

Anyways, on to my experience.

For starters, I am a 23 year old male 6'5" and fairly fit (around 215, work out

3-4 times a week). I first got introduced into the pheromone world by watching a special on Science channels

"Brink". They were showing how Oxytocin and other pheromone products can affect yourself and those around you. This

got me interested, so I did some research and ended up buying a bottle of Liquid Trust Advanced. I thought this

would be perfect since I could use help with my job in sales for an employment company(which Oxytocin would help

with), and most the clients I deal with are female(which the added pheromones would help with). I received my

package right before I was taking a train trip to Santa Fe to visit my family. Before arriving at the station, I

went to the bathroom and sprayed about 4 sprays on my wrists, neck, forearms and shirt. Within a couple of minutes,

I was feeling much more relaxed and seemed more confident. I arrived at the station and got in line to board the

train. Much to my surprise I was having have people approach me and begin conversation. This one lady came up to me

and just asked if this was her train. I looked at her ticket and found out it was, but she seemed like she already

knew. She stayed with me in line talking with me until I got on and she had to get in her own train car (in a

separate line). While we were talking, I noticed she was really revealing some intimate details of her life to me

(sorry, but I'm too nice to publicize any super personal info so I wont say.) Mind you, this was Downtown Los

Angeles, in Union Station. One of the most impersonal, unfriendly big city kinda feeling places and there were

people talking to me! Very strange I thought, but maybe just coincidence.

After getting on the train and a

couple of train stops later, I had this really flamboyant homosexual sit across from me. Oh great, the first day I

decide to use pheromones and I have Elton John sit next to me. Oh well, I am not a homophob and so I talked to him a

bit. Actually turned out to be a pretty cool guy and he bought me a ton of beer!(which accounts for most of my

travel expenses on trains usually)
:drunk:

After that, I had a couple of people talk to me but nothing really

that interesting. I did have this one guy keep on bugging me for my e-mail address cuz he wanted to help me out on

my next laptop purchase. Anyways, after arriving at my familys home I had some weird reactions. I didn't spray

anymore on (cuz that'd be weird), but I didn't take a shower on the train so I prolly still had some scent stuck

on me. My sister and aunt thought I smelled terrible. They said it was a mixture of stale urine and burnt

matchstick. Wow, thanks for the self esteem boost. They seemed to avoid me more this trip. The rest of my family

didnt notice or thought I smelled sweet. I dunno, I guess it was about 50/50.

All in all, I was pleasantly

surprised about liquid trust. This was an odd, yet exciting experience I had in just one day of using this stuff.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when I wear this to more social places. I was so surprised in fact, that I

decided to purchase a bottle of NPA and SoE (which I have yet to try).

Thanks again everyone, and I keep you

updated on any more results I receive from LQA.

belgareth
06-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Good posting!

Welcome to

the forum.

mc2006
06-02-2009, 05:52 AM
From reading past posts about

this family thing I understand that you should try and avoid using pheros around your family members. They dislike

your smell because they are very used to your regular phero signature. A sudden change in it will cause them to

think "something's wrong". This is in contradiction to strangers which don't know your regular phero signature,

and so have no problems accepting it (unless you OD)
I guess this is true about anyone you've known for a long

time.

I think there was another reason why family members dont like change in phero-sig, but i can't remember

(something about the immune system giving same smell as the family member?... anyone? )

idesign
06-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Nice post, and welcome!

The

residual effects (and smell) are often reported. Carry a small sample size cologne with you for those lingering

stinks. Good luck!

glitch32
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Interesting! Thanks for the

tip. I've been having to avoid all of my new phero products that I just got since I am still on fam vacation. Its

been tough to just be able to look at all these unopened bottles rather than use them. :frustrate