PDA

View Full Version : Primal Unscented Help!!!

missshtein
05-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I applied

Primal Instinct UNSCENTED for women (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/womens-pheromones/p/primal-instinct-unscented-for-women/cPath/

7/products_id/25?osCsid=74c639b13ccbab3ebde5a5f2d8c6ff38) 1 drop on a

spoon as instructed with a smidge of essence of woman and nothing, nada..why? there's no way I OD'd

HELP!

belgareth
05-24-2009, 02:46 PM
For some, one drop could easily

be an OD. Primal is very concentrated. Could you give us some details of your test and yourself so we can try to

help you?

missshtein
05-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I Put One Drop Into A Spoon

And A Tiny Bit Of Eow As Well And Applied Behind The Ears Around 7pm Then Went Out For The Night Until About 3am. I

Went Out With A Gf And Didn't Really Get Any Extra Attention Or Guys Coming Up To Me At All So I Was Wondering If I

Should Up The Dose To Maybe 2 Drops? I Was In A Great Mood, We Were Having Fun, And I'm Hot Sooo I Don't Know... I

Have Read On Here Some Women Wear Up To 3 Drops Of Pi And 2-3 Drops Of Eow. Any Feedback On How Much To Wear?

Rbt
05-24-2009, 06:35 PM
We could use details such as:

Your approximate age

Age of your "target" audience

Where you were/what you were doing (eg at a club, bar,

party, shopping, etc.

What exactly were you looking for? etc.

You may have just had a run of "bad luck"

in terms of possible hits. Many many many variables to consider.

missshtein
05-24-2009, 09:41 PM
I am 26 and was at

restaurant, lounge, and bars surrounded by men. Target audience would be men my age between 25 to 38. Nothing out of

the ordinary happened, no extra attention, nothing really, didn't get hit on much at all. Booo

leisha
05-25-2009, 12:57 PM
I

applied

Primal Instinct UNSCENTED for women (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/womens-pheromones/p/primal-instinct-unscented-for-women/cPath/

7/products_id/25?osCsid=74c639b13ccbab3ebde5a5f2d8c6ff38) 1 drop on a

spoon as instructed with a smidge of essence of woman and nothing, nada..why? there's no way I OD'd

HELP!Primal Instinct 4 women has a small amount of copulin content this being for obvious reasons

associated with the variable dosage required by an individual for optimal results.

PI/w also is generous in the

amount of Androstenol it contains, and there is no chance that you will overdose using only one drop, this is

obvious when you understand the nature/ formulation of this product.

Do not hesitate in having to work up to

using 4 or even 5 drops until you find the appropriate amount to suit your needs. ok lei :wave:

Rbt
05-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Respones are not always consistant.

Like Leisha says, with that formulation it would be hard to "overdose" in a really negative way, so maybe start

working your dosages up over time and see if you find a "sweet spot."

Again, remember every day, every crowd,

every situation can be different. Someone who didn't pay attention to you at all one day may be all over you

another even if you didn't change anything.

Mtnjim
05-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Not too sure about the PI/w, but

from what I've heard from the ladies, you might want to work up to 4 or 5 drops of EoW. Leave about 20 minutes for

"dry down" before applying your cover scent.

missshtein
05-26-2009, 03:56 PM
anyone have any feedback on

how :box: much PI they are using w or w/o EOW? 1 drop, 2, 3, 4? etc... help!

Mtnjim
05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
I think Leisha's suggestion above

is a good starting point. No one can give you an exact answer because everyone is different.
But trying

different things is half the fun!!