PDA

View Full Version : Yet another newbie looking for advice

RedCorvus
05-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Greetings everyone!

Well lets start with the basics first and I'm not sure why any of this matters

for pheromones but it seems to be the first question you ask the new comers...

White
Male
6'4"
235lbs
Average build with average looks
Personalty... out going, friendly, people

person, talkative, positive, creative, good at making others laugh and get along with about anyone.

I'm a HVAC

field supervisor ("The AC guy") and seeing how I must go to the customer's home.... I always meet beautiful women

everyday. Never once in all these years did any of them hit on me. They chat with me, smile, eye contact and say I

am a "good person" but nothing more then the whole friend thing.

Interested in trying pheromones if they really

work but can't help thinking it's just a big scam like everything else on the net. I've been window shopping for

a few weeks now and been reading here for the last few days. I would just feel a bit more comfortable about spending

money with some strong suggestions instead of the "blind buy".

Question: If I am in a bar, with the crowd...

wont that defeat the pheromones I am wearing? I find it hard to believe that a woman would "smell" me around so many

others.

I have read that A7 and Chikara is a good combo. But what would really get the ladies attention and have

them take greater interest in me? Stronger the better when it comes to the woman's response.

Any and all

suggestions, tips or hints would be great!

belgareth
05-11-2009, 05:15 PM
It matters for a lot of

reasons. When we are young our bodies produce a lot more -none than later in life. Also, -noone can make a person

more intimidating. At the same time, it is the chemical that is the greatest sexual attractant. So, what we are

trying to figure out is the chance that you are producing a lot of -none or just a little and whether high -none

levels would tend to frighten rather than attract.

All that said, and in an effort to save you a little money,

I'd suggest you start with some of The Edge gel packs. Perhaps try half a gel pack to start. And please don't make

the mistake so many others do of thinking that a lot more is a lot better, it isn't always true and can be worse

than none at all.

Additional comments:
You and I do something similar in some respects. I'm the computer guy

who works with individuals and small businesses. While I was starting off, I was doing most of the service calls so

had a lot of exposure to many women. For whatever reason, even at over 50 years old, I cannot wear much straight

-none without ODing. My common applications included small amounts of -none either in mixes or in native products

like Alter Ego. All my mixes contained lots of -Nole and some -Rone. End result was that after learning to see what

was right in front of me I began noticing almost daily hits from mostly younger women. I am in good physical shape

and that helps but I am nothing spectacular to look at so that didn't count for much.

I'm a sceptic and it

took me months to convince myself that the things I was seeing really were related to the pheromones. They are not a

silver bullet and women will never drop out of the sky. But will a little effort on your part you can definately

increase your appeal.

Gorgar
05-12-2009, 06:45 AM
:welcome:

I agree with bel

here. When i was a newbie just starting out I ordered the newbie pack, which contained The Edge and some assorted

gel packs. I found that the edge and soe gel combo to be very effective. I ended up selling my bottle of the Edge to

a co-worker when I received my bottle of NPA. Sometimes I wish I'd have kept it. The Edge is just so much easier to

dose without worrying too much about the proper ratios.

When you are in a crowded place, mingling and mixing your

scent amongst all the people there, the nose knows. The ladies will manage to find the source most times.

Good

luck in your experimenting.

chas
05-12-2009, 07:12 AM
'mones are worth trying as a fun

experiment. Some probably get no reactions from using them but others regularly buy more ... Repeat customers must

find them worthwhile.

It depends on which you have chosen the most suitable product for your purposes (by reading

other peoples' experiences on this forum or trial & error), where you wear them, whether those particular people

are affected by 'mones on that day, etc. etc. They are a useful aid to a good personal appearance.

The above

suggestions by 'Bel & Gorgar are excellent ones. Gel packs are inexpensive & a good start - The Edge gives a sexual

vibe & SOE is more about 'approachability' hence the combination.

Give 'mones a go :thumbsup:

kgk4569
05-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Personally I like the PI

scented and SOE scented combo, the scents together are great, and it a good dose of -none and alot of -nol.