PDA

View Full Version : NPA 1:3 mixture result

dunecrazy
05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
I thought I

would write back with some results of NPA. At first I did NPA dabbed on myself maybe 1-2 dabs, with a couple sprays

of a good cologne. Did not notice much difference or seen many responses. I did however see a lot of good

responses from SOE, so I know what to look for.

So, I decided to mix a batch up, isn't that what its intended

for is a mix? So I got a small vile out and did roughly a 1:3 mix, its on the stronger side, but hey its a start.

I started by just dabbing it on, but a couple test nights, no response. hmm.. Didn't go out much for a while,

but met up with a longtime girlfriend. So i probably had on much more this time.. maybe 4-6 drops? She loved how I

smelt, and we made out like crazy. She had to excuse herself, she got a bit "excited" if you know what I mean.

We went out a couple days later, to the bar, and I had the same amount on, and had a couple drinks and I was

driving home, we pulled over to fool around! It wasn't even suggested by me, she wanted to!

So I'd say NPA

for me, is hit and miss. A good hit with someone that already knew me, but didn't get much from strangers out and

about. I think it would take a long time to get a real solid report. Maybe I'll mix up a weaker batch just to

see?

Btw, I mixed it with Aqua Di Gio, and even at 1:3, I cant smell the NPA at all. I can smell it straight,

but not with Aqua, its definetly strong enough to mask any bad smells from NPA.

Good luck everyone with NPA,

seems to be a decent product!:thumbsup: