PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie thread- please help!

missteekai
04-26-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi all :D
Another question :)
As I have previously mentioned, I have not been receiving any results out of the

ordinary when wearing SOE on it's own so was thinking of trying something a bit stronger with the SOE....?

Only

thing is I am completely new to this so am in a bit of a fix as to what products I should use to get the desired

reaction.

The story is....I have been friends with this guy for a while now, we are quite good friends but I

don't think it's anything more than that-(I want it to be, he doesn't know, and I am not prepared to tell him

until I'm sure he likes me back 'in that way'.)

I was hoping that I could somehow get it passed 'just

friends' but I'm not sure what products would help and how best to use them-(I've never experimented with more

than one product before.)
Any suggestions, past experiences of your own would be great :D
Thanks xx :)

Mtnjim
04-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Don't give up hope, it takes

longer to see results from people you already know than from strangers. That's because people you know already have

you "pegged" and it takes a while to shift their views. I'm not very good at suggestions for women, but if you want

to really bring out the "big guns" try Essence of Woman, I've heard good things for that.

chas
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
You could read

the product testimonials on the Love Scent store front page (2nd blue menu bar from the top), & also do searches on

key words on the different forums looking for women's products, etc.

Having read some of the testimonials I

would think that 'The Edge for Women' (TE/w) gel packs could be good bet to use in conjunction with your

SOE.

Also, 'Primal Instinct for Women' sounds like an atomic bomb but it only comes in bottles.

I imagine

that you really want real life experiences from women on different 'mone products. :cheers:

missteekai
05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks people for all the

advice :)
I think I'm going to order PI/w and EOW and see how that goes :) I'm not giving up just yet! hehe :)

xx

Flirtatious
05-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Can you tell a little more

about you're "situation"? How do you act when you're around eachother? Is he just friendly? Are you able to have a

nice conversation? In that case you might want to try copulins to spice it up a little, it might help him to see you

as a "sexual human being", if you see what I mean :)

I'm in a similar situation and I'm experimenting with PCC

at the moment and waiting for my Essence of Woman to arrive. PCC is easy to use so you might want to give it a go. I

haven't tried PI/w or SOE though, so I can't help you with those (yet). But do a search on EoW and read a lot

about how to use it, it seems to be quite a strong scent which needs to be diluted or covered! Hope to hear more of

your stories!