PDA

View Full Version : Chikara smells like stripper

Jumpinjackflash
04-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Vanilla and coco butter is what comes to mind.

Hi everyone so I'm new to the whole pheromone thing and have

pretty much been cruising this forum for the past couple of weeks just soaking up information. It all started after

watching that discovery channel series about the biology of sex and sex appeal. The whole idea that smell and MHC

play such important roles in attraction and mate selection is fascinating to me. After watching the part where they

tested identical twins with and without pheromones in a bar setting I became intensely curious. I started doing some

research and after awhile decided to take a risk and order a few different products to see if there was any inkling

of truth to these so called "pheromone products."

Unfortunetely, like many people I ordered Pherlure before

coming across this forum. It seems like this happens
ALL THE TIME, why is that?
Anyway here is what I ordered

-Pherlure
-Alpha 7 scented
-SOE scent
-Chikara scented
-Liquid Trust

I'll pretty excited to test them

this wknd. I do have to say that SOE and Chikara smell really good just smelling
them from the bottle.
The A7

smells like licorice and Pherlure just smells like cheap cologne

5'9, 150 pounds, 24 yo, 10%bf, mixed raced,

etc

I'm outgoing and friendly + generally don't have a problem striking up a conversation/communicating but

I'm definitely not an Alpha type. In groups of people If I don't know everyone I tend to become quiet. I actually

don't like being the center of attention, makes me feel uncomfortable with the "spotlight" on me. (Unless I'm

extremely hammered then thats a different story) I'm more of a behind the scenes/smooth talking one on one type.

Basically all I want out of mones is a slight edge over every other guy. If I can notice a difference that

is
clearly not a placebo then I'll be a happy camper

I never really do use that much cologne and when I do

it's maybe just 2 sprays to the wrists quickly rubbed
together and into the neck. Whenever I smell someone wearing

too much/overpowering cologne it makes me think they're trying to cover some nasty smell up, maybe I just have a

sensitive nose.

Which brings me to my question, how long do the initial smells of SOE, A7 and chikara last? I

mean I'm nervous as hell that after a few hours the cover smell will dry up leaving only the mones. The absolute

last thing I need is to be called out or just smelling funky when I'm in a bar/club packed with sweaty bodies.

Also if a women is on or close to her period is it possible that she will find SOE or Chikara repelling/bad

smelling?
Anyone have any experience with this?
Should I use a cover in conjunction with the scented mones?
Has

anyone ever worn a combo of SOE, A7 and C7 all scented at the same time?
Sorry for all the questions I'm just new

to mones and the more advice you pros can give the better.
Thanks everyone

DivineKarma
04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm glad you ask about the

mixing of scented products thing. I just bought some Chikara, which smells nice, but was reading that it's a good

combo with Alpha 7. Though I dunno if having if having those two scented is what people do, or get one scented and

one unscented. Would the scents blend well together?

Gegogi
04-24-2009, 01:22 AM
I've always thought Chikara

smells like a cheap body spray, e.g., Axe.

belgareth
04-24-2009, 02:51 AM
I always order the unscented

versions of the products and use scents I purchase seperately. Like Gegogi, I am not fond of the scents they add to

the pheromone products.

Labayu
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I've always

thought Chikara smells like a cheap body spray, e.g., Axe.

And yet it's amazing the number of girls

under 28 or so who will slate axe and say it smells like teenage boys when their guy friends buy it for

themselves...

and then they make their boyfriends wear it coz they like how it smells!