PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting in Austin - getting hits, looking for more

donquixoteh
04-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Hello all, first post at LS!

My first Hit - my gf. Applied a half pack of perception all

over arms, chest and neck, then put a quarter pack of TE gel behind ears and on back of neck. went back to the

party and sat next to her, rubbing her legs and acting snuggly but paying attention to others. Almost immediately,

she started breathing HEAVILY. Long story short... we went back to her dorm. her roommate was there, asleep.

Normally this meant she is a good girl and sleeps on her side of the bed.... not this time. Suffice it to say she

tried some new moves on me that none of my exes ever agreed to do. I was AMAZED.

Then, next night, same process

but different party with smokers. virtually nothing

So here's what i'm looking for: the gel packs worked

great, but she was also tipsy. She's very very reserved when sober, and I'm looking for a combo that will turn

her on enough to act naughty

About me - Male, 19, Goldish red hair and freckles. Not buff, but not fat. Kinda

geeky, and been reading the forums obsessively for about two weeks.

About her - She's redhaired, freckles, 20,

shorter than i am and busty....mmmmm..... I like them irish girls

Products I'm interested in: A7,PI,NPA used in

combo with C7,SOE, Perception packs I have left (possibly gel versions of C7 or SOE, but seems more cost effective

to buy the bottles)

So bottom line, I don't want to break the bank. I'm feeling adventurous enough to OD, or

to mix, but I'm worried that at my age I should stay away from the heavy nones. is PI or A7 too much? and which

do they mix best with (SOE or C7?)

Looking for experts advice on a simple combo.

terry0400-40
04-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Hello all, first post at LS!

My first Hit - my gf. Applied a half pack of perception

all over arms, chest and neck, then put a quarter pack of TE gel behind ears and on back of neck. went back to the

party and sat next to her, rubbing her legs and acting snuggly but paying attention to others. Almost immediately,

she started breathing HEAVILY. Long story short... we went back to her dorm. her roommate was there, asleep.

Normally this meant she is a good girl and sleeps on her side of the bed.... not this time. Suffice it to say she

tried some new moves on me that none of my exes ever agreed to do. I was AMAZED.

Then, next night, same process

but different party with smokers. virtually nothing

So here's what i'm looking for: the gel packs worked

great, but she was also tipsy. She's very very reserved when sober, and I'm looking for a combo that will turn her

on enough to act naughty

About me - Male, 19, Goldish red hair and freckles. Not buff, but not fat. Kinda geeky,

and been reading the forums obsessively for about two weeks.

About her - She's redhaired, freckles, 20, shorter

than i am and busty....mmmmm..... I like them irish girls

Products I'm interested in: A7,PI,NPA used in combo

with C7,SOE, Perception packs I have left (possibly gel versions of C7 or SOE, but seems more cost effective to buy

the bottles)

So bottom line, I don't want to break the bank. I'm feeling adventurous enough to OD, or to mix,

but I'm worried that at my age I should stay away from the heavy nones.
is PI or A7 too much? and which do

they mix best with (SOE or C7?)
Looking for experts advice on a simple combo.

Hello and:welcome:

Both PI and also A7 will mix well with SOE , but remember that a drop of either

contains around 20 mcg Androstenone, therefore 1/4 drop or a small equivalent size dab will contain 5 mcg

Androstenone and so you can understand that it is wise when starting out your investigation of these products to

start out with a minimum amount like a small dab so as you may begin to establish the amount that will give you best

results.

Another good product is Edge spray, one spray will give you 6 mcg

Androstenone and also 6 mcg secret enhancing ingredients and therefore a good starting amount to use would be a

small spray, The Edge also mixes in well with SOE.

donquixoteh
04-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Is 5mcg considered a high

dose? Remember - I'm only 19

terry0400-40
04-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Is
5mcg considered a high dose? Remember - I'm only

19You may also be producing enough natural Androstenone, but then

considering that you are feeling adventurous we could err on the lighter side and therefore start off with say

2.5mcg.

My bottle of TE Sandlewood comes with a spraytop that that may be removed by

unscrewing and then you could always use the TE in drop form.

Ok now, one drop of TE will give you 1mcg Androstenone and 1mcg of secret

attraction enhancing ingredient. good luck.