PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Experiences!

Loose Cannon
04-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Hey

everyone,

As some of you might know. I am expecting some Chikara (unscented) in the mail pretty soon. In the

mean time I was hoping that you could detail your experiences with Chikara here in this thread. Preferably your

experiences with using only Chikara (unless you also used Liquid Trust). I'm pretty excited to try this stuff out

:D

Thanks everyone.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone,

As some of you might know. I am expecting some Chikara (unscented) in the mail

pretty soon. In the mean time I was hoping that you could detail your experiences with Chikara here in this thread.

Preferably your experiences with using only Chikara (unless you also used Liquid Trust). I'm pretty excited to try

this stuff out :D

Thanks everyone.

Also, I'll be detailing my experiences here too if that's

cool.

kgk4569
04-20-2009, 05:17 AM
Not too many significant

experiences with me for it. Alot of compliments on the smell and such.

I have such a hard time telling what

is a hit, because before I started using mones the women always acted flirty around me. I have a very open

personality and am a bit flirty myself. Women get very comfortable around me.

Although I HAVE noticed hits

since I started using things that are heavier in -None, such as PI or TE.

Rbt
04-20-2009, 12:09 PM
I don't get any "strong" reactions

with Chikara. I often don't really see many at all. It does seem, however, that with at least one of my more

constant test subjects she seems to get a lot "friendlier" and relaxed, and I get more "arm hits" during

conversations with her. She's also the one who reacts badly to high androstenone levels (PI is often a disaster

around here - total retreat).

I've also yet to see any of what I would call "beneficial" reactions from anyone

when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold elsewhere]). The one thing I may be able

to say is that when I wear Chikara along with PI (or similar) I don't seem to get as many "negative" reactions.

One day, if I get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and see what

happens. As an "older person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much due to age,

as due to experience.

kgk4569
04-20-2009, 12:28 PM
One day, if I

get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and see what happens. As an "older

person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much due to age, as due to

experience.

so... you're planning to get raped?

:twisted:

jumprunner
04-21-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't

get any "strong" reactions with Chikara. I often don't really see many at all. It does seem, however, that with at

least one of my more constant test subjects she seems to get a lot "friendlier" and relaxed, and I get more "arm

hits" during conversations with her. She's also the one who reacts badly to high androstenone levels (PI is often a

disaster around here - total retreat).

I've also yet to see any of what I would call "beneficial" reactions

from anyone when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold elsewhere]). The one thing I

may be able to say is that when I wear Chikara along with PI (or similar) I don't seem to get as many "negative"

reactions.

One day, if I get brave enough, maybe I'll try 2-3 sprays of Chikara and about 4+ drops of PI and

see what happens. As an "older person" I may be able to get by with higher androstenone applications, not as much

due to age, as due to experience.

Hey man, same here:

"I've also yet to see any of what I would

call "beneficial" reactions from anyone when I wear a heavy androstenone product (like PI or Turn Up The Heat [sold

elsewhere])."

WTF is up with that? So you've seen or felt negative reactions, let me tell you mine....

I was

wearing the Turn up the Heat version around this chick who was working at Starbucks, used to talk to her and joke

around with her sometimes, she started some sort of shit saying some sort of nasty things about me to the manager

and I got 86ed from Starbucks!

The manager told me I was making 'comments' to one of her employees (the girl in

question), but I never said anything to her at all that was questionable, just conversations relating to things like

"how do you like working in the neighborhood", "where are you living now", then one time I picked up a biscotti and

pretended like I was going to throw it in her mouth like a spear, stupid joke, and I said "open wide" as I motioned

with the biscotti. She got pissed and told me "you cant be saying things like that in here", then I get 86ed

permanently!

Fing shit that androstenone...if you are going to use it dont say ANYTHING to anybody, dead silence

cause everything you say will be taken as something openly sexual and indecent. Other times before that, seemed

like all the women around me appeared depressed, in their own little world, not talkative or sociable at all, no

smiles or looks, nothing.

Well, as a phermone it did in fact give a response...problem is it just wasnt a

positive one.

Thx for sharing your experience too, kind of verifies that androstenone causes negative responses

from people around you.

Loose Cannon
04-21-2009, 04:31 AM
So if Chikara isn't that

good, why is it the number #1 seller here?

kgk4569
04-21-2009, 04:49 AM
So

if Chikara isn't that good, why is it the number #1 seller here?It's not that it's not good, it's just

that it's subtle, your reactions aren't as strong. Therefore you might not get any overt "hits" but there will be

a reaction. I Love my C7, I've used most of the bottle. Also remember alot of it is how well it mixes with your

body chemistry, and how your personality reflects the mood the Mone sets.

@ Jump: Shit man, I've been using 3

sprays of TE, and about 30" of SOE, and have been getting good reactions lately.

terry0400-40
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
so...

you're planning to get raped?

:twisted:Yeah i think a huge

leather clad man will come along and hold him down with one massive hand and rip the thong from his scrawny PI

soaked arse with the other.

Rbt you are still de man :rofl: :rofl:

kgk4569
04-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah i think a huge leather clad man will come

along and hold him down with one massive hand and rip the thong from his scrawny PI soaked arse with the other.

Rbt you are still de man :rofl: :rofl:

... you put a little too much thought into that terry.

terry0400-40
04-21-2009, 01:38 PM

you put a little too much thought into that terry.Yes because i

tried to post last night and it would not stick and therefore the thought must have magnified during my sleeping

hours . besides i owe Rbt a little stir.

Loose Cannon
04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
So you guys are saying

that it DOES work but, girls won't be stripping? I'm going for the friendly vibe a little bit.

terry0400-40
04-21-2009, 11:21 PM
So you guys are saying that it DOES work but, girls won't be stripping? I'm going for the friendly

vibe a little bit.Over the years on the forums i have noticed that

some users receiving good female attraction responses using acouple sprays

Chikara.

Others like to add some SOE to one or two sprays C7 and others choose to

just use a couple sprays C7 and add in a couple dabs NPA

ect.

I have read posts where 3-4 sprays alone worked

just fine.

P ersonally i dont rate the juice, i have used up 80 % of a bottle and

the only time i have ever seen some good action is when i also added in 2 sprays of Edge Sandlewood.

Like anything else experiment to see if it compliments/workes for you.

Loose Cannon
04-22-2009, 11:07 PM
I received my shipment

today!!! Let the testing begin!!! :cheers:

terry0400-40
04-23-2009, 12:15 AM
I received my shipment today!!! Let the testing begin!!!

:cheers:Hey thats great news, just dont forget to give the bag a spray if

she starts nosing around lol.

On second thoughts i would say had better not, otherwise it will go off like

a loose cannon te he :LOL:

Loose Cannon
04-24-2009, 02:21 PM
So I'm wearing 1 spray of

Chikara to work yesterday and the girl that I've been talking to all week (at work) is nicer than usual... now it

could because we've been hanging out all week or it could be because of the chikara... I'll keep testing :P

terry0400-40
04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
So I'm wearing 1 spray of Chikara to work yesterday and the girl that I've been talking to all week

(at work) is nicer than usual...
now it could because we've been hanging out all week or it could be because

of the chikara... I'll keep testing :PIts looking good LC,

probably she likes you and feels closer and comfortable after hanging with you and also she will get to regognise

Chikara as your phero signature/scent

She may actually become addicted to you and the Chikara.

Ya better be good lol :whip:

chas
04-24-2009, 04:25 PM
LC - try a spray of Chikara on the

inside of both wrists & rub on both sides of the neck. Then you will see if it is the Chikara which is having the

effect.

Lean closer to the girl than usual e.g. showing her info. on a computer screen. Look for a

reaction.

Secondly, order some The Edge (TE) gel packs from L-S & add a dab of TE over the Chikara. I always

get +ve responses from TE.

terry0400-40
04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
LC - try

a spray of Chikara on the inside of both wrists & rub on both sides of the neck. Then you will see if it is the

Chikara which is having the effect.

Lean closer to the girl than usual e.g. showing her info. on a computer

screen. Look for a reaction.

Secondly, order some The Edge (TE) gel packs from L-S & add a dab of TE over the

Chikara. I always get +ve responses from TE.Hey Chas :goodpost: and

excellent advice You are de phero man UK .

Loose Cannon
04-25-2009, 03:14 AM
How often do I reapply

chikara? Am I good for the night with my one spray?

chas
04-25-2009, 11:23 AM
LC - I don't really know - I've

only used the Chikara gel packs. It probably depends on how hot you get, etc. but doing some experimenting would be

wise. Top up with a 2nd spray later on & see if the smell is too strong. Someone like Terry who has used the spray

would give the best advice.

Terry - greetings from England !

chas
04-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Addition - I have found from

practical experience that when wearing 'mones applied to the neck it is a good idea to find an excuse to lean close

to a girl e.g. explaining something on a computer screen, reaching across for a drink off the bar "excuse me !" ,

etc.
That gives them a blast of 'mones which are unavoidable. Works very well with TE.

terry0400-40
04-25-2009, 01:03 PM
LC - I

don't really know - I've only used the Chikara gel packs. It probably depends on how hot you get, etc. but doing

some experimenting would be wise.

Top up with a 2nd spray later on & see if the smell is too

strong. Someone like Terry who has used the spray would give the best advice.

Terry - greetings from England !I have used the spray

and do not think that a second spray is going to be too strong, and it could easily be an

advantage.

I personally need a decent Androstenone blast and my most favourable Chikara

results came with either 2 sp of C7+1sp TE,
or ....

1sp of C7 + 2sp TE.

Thanks Chas and greetings from Downunder, it is

getting cold here now in Brisbane that Autumn has commenced and i have had to wear a tee shirt thismorning.

Seeing that my g/f has slept over i may as well have a spray of C7 before i

return to bed for a snooze and hopefully whatever else, the Chikara may actually hit me out of the dry run i have

been experiencing grin. :wave:

Rbt
04-25-2009, 04:26 PM
I pretty much "standardise" on two

sprays of Chikara. Unless I want to keep things sublte then I only use one.

Seems ot be good for at least the

4-5 hours I'm usually with a group. I have been known to apply a single spray booster after about 5 hours in some

situations.

Loose Cannon
04-26-2009, 04:35 AM
So last night I was going

with the 2 sprays but, I was very aware of a musty odor so I took a quick shower to rinse off and put on my regular

cologne. I ended up getting really drunk and hooked up with some chick at the end of the evening. I'm not sure if

it was because there was still left over chikara on me (it was just a quick rinse off in the shower) or if my game

was that good... more than likely it was because we were both WASTED :P

Still experimenting :D but, I think that

1 spray is what's comfortable to me.

Loose Cannon
04-27-2009, 06:13 AM
Last night I wore one

spray while I was out and about. Didn't really notice anything special. I was little bit wore out though from the

weekend I guess. I met up with the girl from the night before and everything was cool. Didn't wear anything today

but, I'll be testing at work tomorrow :D

Loose Cannon
04-28-2009, 06:24 AM
Nothing significant to

report to day. I wore one spray to work and didn't notice anything but, there wasn't a lot of people there AND we

got out early. I went home and took a nap :)

Then I wore one spray to the gym and again nothing significant to

report. Is it possible that this stuff would work one day and not the next???

Rbt
04-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Nothing

significant to report to day. I wore one spray to work and didn't notice anything but, there wasn't a lot of

people there AND we got out early. I went home and took a nap :)

Then I wore one spray to the gym and again

nothing significant to report. Is it possible that this stuff would work one day and not the next???

Yes. Pheromones depend on a lot of things. Your body chemistry, your diet, your mood, their body chemistry, their

diet, their mood, the wind direction, how much of the product you are wearing, when you applied it, how often you

have worn it, the phase of the moon, all sorts of variables. It's one of the more frustrating aspects of dealing

with anything that has to do with people. And not just with pheromones.

Many of us go though a routine that will

vary what product we use, how much we apply, what days we apply, etc. (Chikara one day, Alter Ego another, nothing

the next day, then maybe some SoE...)

Remember many of these pheromones work *over time* and day to day effects

are rarely consistant.

Loose Cannon
04-29-2009, 12:45 AM
So I wore one spray to

work again and again I was very aware of a musty odor. Does this mean that I'm sensitive to the smell? If I can

smell it can everyone else?? I didn't notice anything significant hit was. I did have a nooner with the girl from

Saturday night but, this was about hours after I applied the chikara and I didn't reapply. Any tips?

Rbt
04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
So I wore

one spray to work again and again I was very aware of a musty odor. Does this mean that I'm sensitive to the smell?

If I can smell it can everyone else?? I didn't notice anything significant hit was. I did have a nooner with the

girl from Saturday night but, this was about hours after I applied the chikara and I didn't reapply. Any

tips?

You may be one of those who can smell certain pheromones. I've never noticed anything "musty"

with Chikara.

Bear in mind that the smell may not be a really bad thing unless it chases away the "targets" you

are after. A smell that may be "off" to you may be a turn on to others. The general impression I get from pheromones

like androstanone is that it can communicate negatives like agression etc to other males (sexual competitors), but

communicates a feeling of (sexual) submission to (some) females.

belgareth
04-29-2009, 10:07 AM
There used to be a lady

(sexyredhead) on the forum that claimed the sexyest smell she knew was when a man came in from working in the sun,

all hot and sweaty. Every person has different tastes.

Rbt
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
There used

to be a lady (sexyredhead) on the forum that claimed the sexyest smell she knew was when a man came in from working

in the sun, all hot and sweaty. Every person has different tastes.

Which reminds me of a local radio

talkshow that asked women what kind of guy turned them on. Although they only had time for a handful of responses,

"sweaty construction worker" seemed to be the most popular of the choices...

:hammer: <- construction guy

pounding away getting hot and sweaty. Chance of scoring = high

:type: <- us guys spending our time on

internet forums. Chance of scoring = snowball in volcano

:rofl:

belgareth
04-29-2009, 03:27 PM
lol we really

should get hot and sweaty instead of reading how to score with pheros... naaaaa i like pheros
or maybe try to get

hot and sweaty + pheros

:Dhttp://www.galleryoftattoos.com/bonus/15cf76466b97264765356fcc56d801d1.png
I wear pheromones

almost every day and get a lot of hits from them. But this conversation reminded me of something. I go to the gym

3-4 times of the week. And almost every time I go I get hits. It isn't like I am the most athletic or the best

looking guy there, because I'm not, by far. The hits keep coming from different ladies, many of them far younger

than me. The only thing I can tell you is that I am wearing pheromones and am sweaty and not trying to do any more

than get a good workout.

terry0400-40
04-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I

wear pheromones almost every day and get a lot of hits from them. But this conversation reminded me of something. I

go to the gym 3-4 times of the week. And almost every time I go I get hits. It isn't like I am the most athletic or

the best looking guy there, because I'm not, by far. The hits keep coming from different ladies, many of them far

younger than me. The only thing I can tell you is that I am wearing pheromones and am sweaty and not trying to do

any more than get a good workout.I can empathesise with and also

understand your comments very well.

I also work out and keep fit, a man will soon waste away by living a

sedentry lifestyle if he has the ability to exercise and chooses not to do

anything.

I experienced bottled pheromones over 10 years

ago in the first instance and had success.

There is no doubting the efacy or effects of a good consistant synthetic

pheromone compound when applied with a little wisdom the effects are very obvious, like in your face.

That is probably why we are still posting on

the forum, i am 57 years young and i certainly would not be wasting my time if i had not received sufficient

pheromone evidences.

Getting back to the

topic, i also notice the concentrated effects of a workout or perspiration/heat and pheromone mix, with excellent

attraction responses from women/girls.

kgk4569
04-30-2009, 05:03 AM
Well in my short time here on

the forum I have noticed a topic like this before. I remember someone saying that when they got a bit sweaty after

applying their Mones they got better hits....

So If I combine all this, and the "Women can smell a Man's

intentions" I should put on Mones, and then masturbate and get all sweaty? :box:

terry0400-40
04-30-2009, 07:05 AM
Well

in my short time here on the forum I have noticed a topic like this before. I remember someone saying that when they

got a bit sweaty after applying their Mones they got better hits....

So If I combine all this, and the "Women

can smell a Man's intentions" I should put on Mones, and then
masturbate and get all sweaty?

:box:Stoke him well for several hours and should collect a good

stock of pre cum.
Enjoy the workout :D

kgk4569
04-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Stoke him well for several hours and should

collect a good stock of pre cum.
Enjoy the

workout :D meh, I'm not into that that much...

johnny_blaze79
04-30-2009, 10:33 AM
I wear pheromones almost every day and get a lot of hits from them. But this conversation

reminded me of something. I go to the gym 3-4 times of the week. And almost every time I go I get hits. It isn't

like I am the most athletic or the best looking guy there, because I'm not, by far. The hits keep coming from

different ladies, many of them far younger than me. The only thing I can tell you is that I am wearing pheromones

and am sweaty and not trying to do any more than get a good workout.

hey,

belgareth (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=122) which

phero's do u use? cuz I read on some old thread that the constant sweat from let's say cardio would just sweat off

the phero

terry0400-40
04-30-2009, 11:57 AM
meh,

I'm not into that that much...No i did not really think so i was

just messin with ya.

When i was younger like last year i used to give it a good workout once

in awhile.
Its a good wrist excercise for

tennis elbow lol

kgk4569
05-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Oh it's not that. It's the

Pre-Cum.

terry0400-40
05-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh

it's not that. It's the Pre-Cum.Whilst the pre cum is a much

appreciated and wonderful substance, i really have not found it to be an effective attractant once

applied.

Amoungst what Love-Scent has on her shelves is just about as good as it

gets.

Loose Cannon
05-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Wore a spray out on

Saturday night and ended up making out with a 40-something year old at the bar. Also earlier in the night I was

getting hits from the bartender at another bar. I think one spray is what works for me :D I am curious about SOE

though.. do you think that SOE will enhance chikara?

Rbt
05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Wore a

spray out on Saturday night and ended up making out with a 40-something year old at the bar. Also earlier in the

night I was getting hits from the bartender at another bar. I think one spray is what works for me :D I am curious

about SOE though.. do you think that SOE will enhance chikara?

Sometimes the best thing to do is give it

a try. It's tough to OD on SoE or any of the "social" pheromones, so a the worst it porbably won't hurt anything.

It may just not improve what you already are getting...

Loose Cannon
05-05-2009, 02:51 AM
So which ones are the

social ones? Is Chikara? Which ones are the best "Social Ones" I want them :)

kgk4569
05-05-2009, 05:29 AM
So

which ones are the social ones? Is Chikara? Which ones are the best "Social Ones" I want them :)Social mones

are really anything containing large amounts of -Nol.

Chikara is a cologne, not a mone. But it does have alot of

-Nol in it, so does SOE.

If you want the most -Nol for you buck, buy the Pure stuff from the chemistry kits, put

6 drops on your arms, then cover with a non-Mone cologne.

Loose Cannon
05-05-2009, 06:21 AM
Social mones are really anything containing large amounts of -Nol.

Chikara is a cologne,

not a mone. But it does have alot of -Nol in it, so does SOE.

If you want the most -Nol for you buck, buy the

Pure stuff from the chemistry kits, put 6 drops on your arms, then cover with a non-Mone cologne.

Does -Nol from the chemistry kit smell musty??

Loose Cannon
05-05-2009, 06:22 AM
Social mones are really anything containing large amounts of -Nol.

Chikara is a cologne,

not a mone. But it does have alot of -Nol in it, so does SOE.

If you want the most -Nol for you buck, buy the

Pure stuff from the chemistry kits, put 6 drops on your arms, then cover with a non-Mone cologne.

I have

the unscented Chikara... I cover it with cologne. Is unscented Chikara a mone?

Rbt
05-05-2009, 08:10 AM
I have

the unscented Chikara... I cover it with cologne. Is unscented Chikara a mone?

Chikara, like Alter

Ego, Impi, and others is a pheromone blend. Chikara is sometimes abbreviated here as C-7 as the original mix was

reputed to have 7 different pheromones in it. Trade secret as to what they are, but it's highly probable it has at

least the "big three" (androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone). Exact ratios are unknown.

The scented

version just has a built in cover scent. The unscented version doesn't have the added cover. However even

"unscented" doesn't mean "scent less." The pheromones themselves have an odor. A "scented" product simply has

something added to make the product a grab and go type thing. With "unscented" (no added fragrance) you'd apply the

pheromone product then add your own cover of your choosing.

Your "chemset" pheromones are usually only one

specific pheromone. Most other commercial (non chemset) products are usually blends of some sort. SoE pretty much

only has two as far as we know (androstenol and androsterone). Chikara is the 7 phero blend, and who knows what all

is in things like Impi. I understand there are some products out there with *at least* 14 different pheromones in

them. But more doesn't always mean better. Sometimes the simple things are the best. Only by testing can you find

out what works for you.

Loose Cannon
05-05-2009, 01:03 PM
What is the best chem kit

to buy? Also what would happen if I poured a bottle of -nol into a bottle of spray cologne? What would happen if I

pour it into a bottle of non-spray cologne? ANy difference?

thanks

Loose Cannon
05-10-2009, 04:20 PM
:type:
ANy answers?

kgk4569
05-11-2009, 04:51 AM
1: I have never bought the Chem

kits so I don't know myself...
2: You would have -nol in the cologne. What is the specific question you are

looking for?
3: No difference, you just wouldn't be able to spray it.

Loose Cannon
06-12-2009, 03:29 AM
So anyone else have any

chikara stories to share?

Peregrine
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM
LC, I tried C7+SOE w/ no

results. I used 1gp of C7 and 2-3 drops of TE scented and saw some results. Nothing really sexual but more social. I

plan on using C7 as a standalone when going back to work as wearing cologne would look a bit odd. :cheers:

thebig
07-04-2009, 04:20 AM
So I

wore one spray to work again and again I was very aware of a musty odor. Does this mean that I'm sensitive to the

smell? If I can smell it can everyone else?? I didn't notice anything significant hit was. I did have a nooner

with the girl from Saturday night but, this was about hours after I applied the chikara and I didn't reapply. Any

tips?

I know what you mean, I am also self aware of that smell when using unscented c7. I've stopped

using it cause it smells horrible, to me anyway. I have to really put on alot of cologne to cover it but I rather

not do that.

Surreal
07-13-2009, 07:17 PM
C7 has produced the most hits

for me, I also wear it more often then other -mones. My classic is a spray on the left side of the neck then another

on the right side then I rub my wrists to my neck to apply a light coating to the top of my wrists. (I wear

bracelets) Then I spray a very light cover of AXE Kilo over the spots and clothing. Or I do one on the neck/wrists

and one on the front of my shirt. The latter I don't use as often but it seems I get the best hits from.

odd.

The best results are from persons whom I have had no significant previous contact with. Rarely do I get

mentionable accourances with estabished parties enless they are a sercret admirer.

Hits don't happen at work

that much, but I do notice the female coworkers, all married, are close and friendly with me, which is creates a

chill place to be.

I stated a long while back that there was two accourances of girlfriends stating to me what

a great guy I was and that I am special (puke, I know). Both times they where cured up to my back breathing in the

C7/Kilo on my neck. A few months ago it kindof happened to me again... but just from a friend not a

lover.

All and all it's my favorite -mone. For some reason I have never mixed it with -none yet, IDK why.

But it seems adding NPA would show some HELLO results!

Nice-Guy
07-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie who just got his first shipment of pheros. I got Chikara cologne, Chikara gel packs, a 5 mL bottle

of PA, and some sample gel packs. I wanted to get a different mix to test out.

I tried the Chikara gel pack

first, as it had some great reviews. I rolloerblade to work and shower when I get there, so I was fresh as can be

when I put the gel on my wrists and neck as directed. I noticed the scent of the cologne, and didn't find it

offensive, but could subtly smell what was going on underneath the scent of the cologne. I didn't have

muchinteraction with my female coworkes for almost 2 hours; but, when I did, there was some definite friendliness

that was slightly above average. I sit with two girls, and I often show them how to do things on their computers, so

I had many chances to get in close so they could get the scent. It seemed fairly promising. No crazy hits or

anything yet though.

Later in the day I showered to get ready to go out to a bar I just discovered (I refer to

it as "The Oasis"). The breeze at the bar was not in the right direction when I first went, but I think the female

bartenders still picked up on something.

Following my stop at the bar, I went to my band's (I manage) show at a

piano bar. I met up with some friends and one of the female friends who normally brushes off my advances was much

more friendly that usual (almost nght and day). We ended up getting somewhat close and were dancing at the end of

the night. I forgot to mention that I gave myself one spray of Chikara at the piano bar to refresh. Two of my

"classier" female friends came by, and I spent some time sitting with them. I think one of them was already

interested in me; but, the blonde seemed more intrigued. When they eventually left I got a nice touchy feely hug,

and an invite to dinner with them the next night.

My first imporession of the pheros was a good one; but, more

testing is needed. I think I will be trying the Edge gel pack I got, and see how that goes.

Any suggestions of

what I should try and any guidelines to go by? :type:

idesign
07-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Nice job Nice Guy, and welcome

to the forum! Looks like you have some early success with C7, I'd keep playing on that for a while to see how it

develops. Its valuable to know how a single product works overall. After a week or two you could switch to TE, or

maybe add a 1/2 gel pack to your C7 application. Start small with the -None (TE) and work up if needed. We don't

know your age or style or personality so its harder to give more specific advice.

Chikara is a tried and true

product, glad you're doing well with it, and keep reporting back, it helps us all. Nice report.

giants52000
07-17-2009, 08:19 PM
3 Sprays Chikara today,

nothing else. A girl I've known for 6 years as friends kissed me for "good luck" as we were playing darts at a bar.

She's never kissed me in the 6 years I've known her.. The very first time I expose her to mones, she kisses me.

The mones must have been working!! Amazing!

Nice-Guy
07-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Nice job

Nice Guy, and welcome to the forum! Looks like you have some early success with C7, I'd keep playing on that for a

while to see how it develops. Its valuable to know how a single product works overall. After a week or two you could

switch to TE, or maybe add a 1/2 gel pack to your C7 application. Start small with the -None (TE) and work up if

needed. We don't know your age or style or personality so its harder to give more specific advice.

Chikara is

a tried and true product, glad you're doing well with it, and keep reporting back, it helps us all. Nice

report.

Here's a little more background on myself:

I'm 6'2", 190 lbs., 25 years old. I run a lot

and am health conscious, but I'm not a ripped guy, and I'm no John Stamos, but I'd say I'm above average. My

skin type is more on the oily side, and I do sweat easily with a little exercise (I believe both those facts affect

my phero usage, correct?). I'm a nice guy (hence the name) who doesn't normally cross any lines and risk coming

across as "the asshole". I'm not shy, and have no trouble going up to a girl to talk. I'm told I have a good

personailty and a certain kind of charm, but skanks never pick up on this as they're just interested in one thing.

My style of dress would be considered pop-casual (think Kanye West going for ice cream on a Saturday afternoon in

LA).

One funny thing that happened the other day when I was going to ask a female coworker about something work

related (and then invite her out)... I'm not sure if it was the Chikara gel, or just timing, but I was talking to

her through her cubicle window, and after a few moments she started eating a banana. :lol: Knowing I was wearing

pheros made me pause and think for a split second, but I had to brush it off like nothing out of the ordinary (which

it might have been). I've been interested in this girl for some time, so we'll see how she reacts to the pheros

over time. I think for her WAGG might be a good option. Anybody have any major success with WAGG?

One last thing

for today: I will be going on vacation to a mountain resort for a week, starting tomorrow. Definitely going to have

some serious experimentation. Any recommendations on how often I should reapply pheros throughout the day?

Stay

tuned... :thumbsup:

phantom777
08-05-2009, 09:24 PM
hi guys im new to this

forum!
can anybody tell me more about chikara?i ordered some and was curious how to use it.. how many sprays

etc....theres no instructions on it at lovescent!:) waiting for it in the mail! i am a somewhat experienced phero

user, ive been on another forum about a month or so and wanted to give this one a try!:wave:
thanks!!

terry0400-40
08-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Sure to suit some and

others no

terry0400-40
08-06-2009, 01:17 AM
The fragrance seems to be

popular

terry0400-40
08-06-2009, 01:20 AM
The fragrance is ok

though

londo_cat
11-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Yes.

Pheromones depend on a lot of things. Your body chemistry, your diet, your mood, their body chemistry, their diet,

their mood, the wind direction, how much of the product you are wearing, when you applied it, how often you have

worn it, the phase of the moon, all sorts of variables. It's one of the more frustrating aspects of dealing with

anything that has to do with people. And not just with pheromones.

Many of us go though a routine that will vary

what product we use, how much we apply, what days we apply, etc. (Chikara one day, Alter Ego another, nothing the

next day, then maybe some SoE...)

Remember many of these pheromones work *over time* and day to day effects are

rarely consistant.
Yeah - that is truth.

I've had a *LOT* of luck with Chikara. I like to attract

Asian women mostly in the 35 to 45 age range.

Chikara has done the trick for me, with a dab of SOE and a spritz

of trust, it has had a great effect on some interactions in the last six months.

One thing that really blew me

away was that it had a very *STRONG* affect on younger Asian women. Not sure why - but they really had some very

interesting (if not completely psychotic) effects.

I'm talking in the 18-25 range, and after a few months of

seeing that play out I avoid close contact with younger Asian women when I am using Chikara. They just don't go

ga-ga, they go like stalkerville and that is *NOT* good!

So I switched to wearing realm for men during my usual

cologne and then on days when I want some attention I switch to Chikara and dash of SOE with a spritz of liquid

trust.

So far, that's been my most effective combo.

One thing I found out is that for me, I can do 3-4

spritz of Chikara and just a drop of SOE, otherwise if I use more, it smells like cat piss to me. But one dab of SOE

is fine on the wrists.

Loose Cannon
07-11-2010, 06:54 AM
Hey everyone. It's been

awhile. I am still using the unscented Chikara... it's been over a year and I still have the same bottle. I only

use it on Friday and Saturday nights and I keep it in my closet. Is this stuff still good ? I still notice a musty

odor when I wear it but, no one else seems to notice. Basically when I wear it, I get the usual friendly ~hey that

guy is cool and I want to know him~ vibe. It's a lot less than before though... do you think the bottle has gotten

old or maybe I should switch up? Thanks.

Crash
07-11-2010, 08:19 AM
I have to say that this stuff is

a hit or miss with me.Still till this day I can never get my mix's right.I have the unscented version and if I wear

it alone I never exceed 2 sprays, but maybe I should go 3 sprays.Now from what I read Loose Cannon, me and you are

pretty much the same 190lb, oily skin, both over 6 feet tall, ect.For you it seems a success but for me it can be a

great success or nothing at all.My bottle is getting low so I think if I do purchase it again I might go with the

scented version as everytime I wore something scented like my SOE, more people took notice in my scent.I'd think of

wearing Chikara almost on a daily basis around my friends just for the respect I get around that.I want to be that

alpha male and be the leader of the pack.Just like the lead singer of the band, they always get the hottest woman.To

answer your question, just keep the phero's in the fridge.For some reason all I can smell in my chikara is alcohol,

no musky smell but you must be that 25% who can smell it.Good luck buddy, keep us posted