PDA

View Full Version : New user in the EU, would love some assistance!

Brenn
04-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Hey Everyone,
I just want to introduce myself and ask a question. I'm new to pheros and recently

came here from a bodybuilding and fitness site that I frequent.

I'd like some help from you all, so I guess

you need to know a bit about me in order to assist.

I'm 6'2", 220 lbs, (low bodyfat, so noticeably muscular)

Blonde, blue eyes, clean cut, 36y/o. From what I've read, my personality is "Alpha", though I'm content to let

others show off sometimes. It's not my style unless I want to achieve something at work or romantically. People

generally follow my lead though I don't seek it, and I attract stronger types of men as friends and women as dating

partners.

Question is: A lot of women tell me I look like "trouble". This works for some of them; the very

aggressive or confident ones. That's great, as I'm used to it. But it leaves about 95% of the others at a

distance. I guess the thing is, I look like I'd cheat a lot or not value a relationship due to availability of

dating partners. Though Im no saint, it's not really true. Yes, I date a lot when I don't have a girlfriend but

I'm otherwise pretty faithful when I have one.

I think I need something that will help "open the door" with

that other 95%.
I'm thinking Chikara as it seems well-rounded. It's like I've been wearing "liquid-mistrust"

for the last five years. :lol:

Ironically, we work on our bodies and intellect and the finished product should

make things easier. But it seems things are easiest when I'm looking or feeling my worst!

Also, any tips on a

phero to use for increasing MY confidence before heavy training would be great. It's a mind game as much as

anything else. I've read that IBE's "Renegade" is good for this.

Finally, I live in Europe. Any EU consumers

here who you can point me in the right direction to get these Pheros here?

So, thanks for reading this and any

advice is much appreciated.

Best,
Brenn

chas
04-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Hi Brenn,
Scent of Eros (SOE) is

usually recommended to relax women & to give the wearer an air of approachability. It's available in gel packs for

an inexpensive trial. It can be used on its own. A 2nd 'mone product can be added to it for extra effects e.g Alter

Ego (AE) - a balanced mix of 'mones, The Edge (TE) - more sexual, etc.
I'm in the UK & things take 10 days to

get here safely using the lowest USPS postage rate ($5.70) - for any size order. :)

Rbt
04-18-2009, 05:54 PM
You may do best with the "Social"

and "comfort" pheromones. SoE has em. Or even a straight or high androstenol product to get people chatting and

social.

You may also want to look into androstadienone (A-1) which is available straight as a "Chemset"

product, or sometimes found in some combo products (I think Pheromax is one). It's a "comfort/calming" pheromone.

You may already be high in semi-agressive androstenone. Adding more may not be wise.

Just some thoughts

Brenn
04-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the thoughtful

recommendations Chas and RBT!

I'll check out the profiles on the pheros you recommended!

Cheers!