PDA

View Full Version : OT: am I a pervert?

a.k.a.
03-02-2002, 10:17 AM
In one post, Satan asked LuvHurts what went through his mind when he saw a beautiful woman. I usually fantasize what she might look/sound like when she cums.

Anybody else?

[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

PHP 87
03-02-2002, 05:33 PM
I usually picture them with my \"manhood\" in their mouth.

It motivates me to approach them and talk to them.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 05:55 PM
O.o
Are you for real? GEEZ! I mean, cum on! (I made a funny images/icons/tongue.gif he he) and you do this EVERYTIME you see a beautiful woman? I guess that would be perverted. To each his own I guess, lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 06:05 PM
PHP 87,
Im afraid to ask what exactly you mean by manhood, however I can imagine. Some what similar to what a.k.a in a way. Can you say PERV! the usual thing I think off when I see a pretty girl is:

WOW! her clothes are so cool!

I wonder if she would want to be friends...

Wonder what she\'s into...

So sorry, I guess I think of things a little less... um... revealing? lol. I wonder what other people think of. It probably differs greatly from anything I would think off, but still its funny.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Using such....\"imagery\" while maintaining eye-contact is a realy good way of initiating contact with a woman(I have found that I have more sucess with women when I am in a somewhat \"nasty\" mood), provided you dont look like the dog about to hump its masters leg when entertaining such toughts.... images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2002, 09:36 AM
I\'m to modest to share, but PHP and I have something in common.

Guess I\'m a perv, too.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2002, 06:36 AM
I tend to wonder what they would smell/taste like images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2002, 07:07 AM
Sometimes I try to imagine what would they look naked... lots of surprises there!

I have stopped doing so now because a tight jean can do wonders to conceal not-so-perfect legs/butts.