PDA

View Full Version : Try, try again ?

chas
04-17-2009, 03:51 PM
If a product gets no

response at all is it best to keep on using it every day (maybe increasing the amount) so that it builds up, despite

some loss through showers, etc. I have read posts here with people getting success with a product only after several

days of using it. Can the effect suddenly kick in ?

I have never had any response with AE although I'm aware of

others great success with it. (TE gp fine though). AE is a good all rounder which is why I'm surprised at no

reaction. Maybe I should try, try again ??

terry0400-40
04-17-2009, 05:48 PM
If a

product gets no response at all is it best to keep on using it every day (maybe increasing the amount) so that it

builds up, despite some loss through showers, etc. I have read posts here with people getting success with a product

only after several days of using it. Can the effect suddenly kick in ?

I have never had any response with AE

although I'm aware of others great success with it. (TE gp fine though). AE is a good all rounder which is why I'm

surprised at no reaction. Maybe I should try, try again ??Quite

frequently i also can go a good stretch on AE without anything obvious happening, and then for some reason it

decides to kick in and get blown away with

hits.

I also did test another product that i received offa eBay a couple years

ago and wore the shit every day and seen absolutley nuthing even remote and then Zamm on the 8 day it really hit a

young so hard that i had her in the palm of my hand and she was well and truily hot and phero

flushed.

Even my big hitters combos loke A314 and A7 have their dry spells.

There was a time that i thought AE gel was a waste of time, and i had a

few opened ones sittin around and one day i just slathered about 1/3 on after a shave and was intent on staying at

home, but instead due to circumstances i ended up in a womens fashion shopping mall and here i was in just thongs

and shorts and a tee shirt and the AE decided to work because i was blown offa my feet with good hits and

girls/women drooling after me for over an hour it was amazing, would never have expected

it.

Just say that now i have a healthy

respect for AE because when it chooses to detonate it does so in grand style.

Rbt
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Quite frequently i also can go a good stretch

on AE without anything obvious happening, and then for some reason it decides to kick in and get blown away with

hits.

I also did test another product that i

received offa eBay a couple years ago and wore the shit every day and seen absolutley nuthing even remote and then

Zamm on the 8 day it really hit a young so hard that i had her in the palm of my hand and she was well and truily

hot and phero flushed.

Even my big hitters

combos loke A314 and A7 have their dry spells.

There was a time that i thought AE gel was a

waste of time, and i had a few opened ones sittin around and one day i just slathered about 1/3 on after a shave and

was intent on staying at home, but instead due to circumstances i ended up in a womens fashion shopping mall and

here i was in just thongs and shorts and a tee shirt and the AE decided to work because i was blown offa my feet

with good hits and girls/women drooling after me for over an hour it was amazing, would never have expected

it.

Just say that now i have a healthy

respect for AE because when it chooses to detonate it does so in grand style.

Terry in a thong. What a vision...

:rofl:

terry0400-40
04-19-2009, 04:46 AM
Terry in

a thong. What a vision...

:rofl:I f i receive at least 3

requests for this vision i will post up a photo of me in a thong if i can borrow one, if not settle for skimpy jocks

lol. :lol:

Rbt
04-19-2009, 11:10 AM
I f i receive at least 3 requests for this

vision i will post up a photo of me in a thong if i can borrow one, if not settle for skimpy jocks lol. :lol:

Err.... can we vote "against"

terry0400-40
04-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Err....

can
we vote "against"Yes sure you can vote

against....
Its just that i feel a little

sorry for all the females who will now miss out on a visual feast

Gorgar
04-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Terry...:rofl:

Chas...

I

have never tried AE but I also go through dry spells with my other products. Perseverance.

idesign
04-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Agreed with Gorgar. My results

are mostly predictable, but sometimes there is just nothing. Other times, I'll get knocked over with a hit and

wonder why, as I've not worn any -Mones. The residual factor is always there.