PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, mones for relationship help

ikslavok
04-13-2009, 06:53 AM
I was gonna keep this to myself, but I’ve seen so many others share personal

experiences here, and have gleaned so much from them, that I felt I should do so as well. I’m a total newbie, by

the way, and haven’t used ‘mones much at all.

My wife and I have been in a state of partial separation for awhile

now. We both stopped drinking and getting high a few months ago, and this forced us to face the fact that our

relationship of 3.5 years was a real mess. I want us to work things out, and do not want to see other women.

Period.

Somewhere along

the way she has indicated that she is no longer attracted to me. This led me to cozy-up to the idea of pheromones

to help us connect better and, yes, have sex as well. We see eachother only on weekends.

Without getting too detailed, I tried ½ gel-pack of

Perception Friday night, along with Liquid Trust. When I first put on the Perception in the car, I got one hell of

a buzz and felt good and carefree. And she and I did seem to be more open and relaxed with each other that evening.

So, I then tried a full Perception gel-pack Saturday, and felt very side-tracked and kind of tense. My chest felt

heavy and I was not really happy or upbeat at all. I tried to kinda tamp down those feelings and was able to make

it thru the night without acting like a jerk, but she had to notice I was being strange.

And by the way, the LT didn’t do shit. Or at least

it didn’t seem to do what I wanted it to, and that is to help us to relax and connect better. And it kinda had an

unpleasant comedown after a little bit.

I didn’t use anything on Sunday and we sorta had a nice day. It was a happy Easter and we focused

on our kid and it was more or less lighthearted.

Now, I’m well aware that mones are no substitute for a meaningful

relationship, for self-improvement. Also, I have noticed that ‘none doesn’t work for me. In testing different

things on myself, ‘none made me tense and kinda pissy, and I couldn’t think straight at all. In a strange way.

Now, I’m not an alpha male. I never will be and am fine with that. I’m not a pansy either. Somewhere in between.

My wife’s former significant relationship was with a guy who most certainly was not alpha—a few notches lower than

me in that respect. So that’s the kinda dude she’s into, and that’s good news for me.

I think the best thing, probably the only thing,

that ‘mones can do for me is to break the ice, lighten the mood, create an atmosphere of more openness and trust,

and lower the tension. I’ve already shown myself that ‘none just doesn’t work well with my chemistry. It makes me

more tense, and that’s the opposite of what I need.

I think this weekend I am going to try to use an androstenol-only

product. I will test it on myself first to make sure it does what I want it to do. Even if it only lightens my

mood and has no effect on her, that will help a helluva lot with things between us. If I seem healthy, and calm,

and upbeat, then she will really enjoy being around me more and we will both have a nicer time

together.

As for her

saying she’s not attracted to me, she made it very clear that it was for emotional/trust, etc., reasons and not for

physical ones. So that’s a relief.

I will report back after this coming weekend and let you know how it went.

belgareth
04-13-2009, 07:18 AM
In your case I'd suggest

trying SoE. It's probably the best product out there for what you are trying to do.

idesign
04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Agree with Belgareth, the little

bit of -rone in SoE makes a nice difference.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, and it seems like you have a

good head about it and a plan. Best of luck.

Oh, as for the emotional/trust issue, I'm sure you're aware that

only time will regain those things.

And welcome to the forum!

Mtnjim
04-13-2009, 05:09 PM
I agree with what they said, but I

would add a drop or 2 of A-1 (androstadienone) to the SoE for comfort.

Rbt
04-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Off the top of my head given the

situation I'd look at products with a fair shot of androsteRone (like a314), and (chemset) androstadienone (A-1).

Just my opinion.

idesign
04-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Have to agree with the other

posters about A1. A drop or two will do a lot to gain a soft and comforting feel. One thing though, no matter what

you use, take it easy and use less than you might be inclined to use. You're already in an intimate situation, and

you only want to steer it, not overwhelm it.