PDA

View Full Version : Product for Attracting Women

jumprunner
04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
What

is the best product for getting noticed by women?

belgareth
04-11-2009, 03:09 AM
What

is the best product for getting noticed by women?
There is no single best product for getting noticed by

women. In your post in another thread you talk about your personality scaring women. That's going to be your big

issue to overcome. Mones can help but I think there may be more than mones to address. What exactly is it about your

personality that turns them away? The things you say or how you say them? Are you too intense or are you talking

about things they aren't interested in talking about?

Gorgar
04-11-2009, 10:59 AM
What is

the best product for getting noticed by women?

A Ferrarri will do the trick nicely. :lol:

Just

kidding.

tounge
04-11-2009, 11:11 AM
What is

the best product for getting noticed by women?

The best product is you. Are you in a decent career

or working on your education to make something of yourself? Are you keeping physically fit? Do you dress reasonably

well? In other words, neatly, no backwards ballcaps and jeans hanging off your ass when you are out.

Are you

reasonably well versed in a number of subjects, so as to be a good and interesting conversationalist?

Get these

important aspects of your life in order first, then you will develop confidence and I am sure I will be able to

recommend a phero product to enhance your personality.

jumprunner
04-11-2009, 07:56 PM
There is no single best product for getting noticed by women. In your post in another

thread you talk about your personality scaring women. That's going to be your big issue to overcome. Mones can help

but I think there may be more than mones to address. What exactly is it about your personality that turns them away?

The things you say or how you say them? Are you too intense or are you talking about things they aren't interested

in talking about?

It might help if I stop talking about shooting people, it was normal to talk about

that in the military so I still take it for granted. I generally talk about violent things because its been my

life.

Yea, Im pretty intense, can get radical when talking about politics or businesss ventures. They probably

dont like that either.

I was just thinking today, when I meet girls....maybe I should just shut up, then Ill be

okay. Let them do all the talking, none of them really want to hear about shooting people, politics, or business

ventures.

Surfing doesnt seem to scare them away too much, even though its about the most violent thing Ive ever

done. Scary!!!

jumprunner
04-11-2009, 08:21 PM
A

Ferrarri will do the trick nicely. :lol:

Just kidding.

Well, in OC people here might agree with

that, but I feel a little shady about it, even with gold diggers you have to make an effort.

Ever seen that show

"Real Housewives of Orange County", 1st or second season? There is this dude, "Slade", I always thought this guy was

a real loser, he had big money but I didnt think his girlfriend was good looking at all, when she left, he couldnt

seem to find a girlfriend, then ends up following her around LA.

Point is, does money really do the trick? Dont

have the answer for that one, but I do know my dad, who was fat, bald, and not even the slightest bit good looking,

used to get all the chicks! He had money and a personality that made people think he was rich, even when he was

poor, people used to think he was rich because of the way he came across.

My theory is, you have to 'look'

like you have money, just having money doesnt always do it. I look poor, so in my case dont think a Ferrarri would

help much, probably just end up confusing them.

Gorgar
04-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Slade had money but no

confidence, your Pops had confidence but no money. perhaps chicks dig confidence over cash, well most chicks

maybe.:think:

belgareth
04-12-2009, 05:30 AM
It

might help if I stop talking about shooting people, it was normal to talk about that in the military so I still take

it for granted. I generally talk about violent things because its been my life.

Yea, Im pretty intense, can get

radical when talking about politics or businesss ventures. They probably dont like that either.

I was just

thinking today, when I meet girls....maybe I should just shut up, then Ill be okay. Let them do all the talking,

none of them really want to hear about shooting people, politics, or business ventures.

Surfing doesnt seem to

scare them away too much, even though its about the most violent thing Ive ever done. Scary!!!Yeah, for some

reason most females seem to get a bit turned off by blood, guts and gore. Not very romantic to them, at all.

I

think your mistake may be talking too much, or at least being to open. I've been in marshal arts most of my life

but rarely talk about the various ways I can damage a human body. I also rarely talk about my business to women and

unless the topic comes up I rarely discuss the sciences that are my fascination. As a matter of fact, in most public

venues I rarely say anything serious. Instead, I joke, laugh and play, refusing to take much of anything seriously.

When I talk, it's mostly questions about the other person, gentle but intended to get them to talk to me. Then

I listen to the person and only make comments that encourage them to talk or a joke to get them to laugh.

Gorgor

is right about confidence. If you are sure of yourself and shwo it, you don't need to tell people about it.

Instead, you stroke their ego by being willing to, and interested in, hearing about them. A lot of guys driving hot

little sports cars are compensating for feelings of inferiority. A lot of rich guys are jerks who think money is the

answer to everything. Girls know this and most are uninterested in them except as gold diggers. In my book, gold

diggers are a little lower than hookers. At least hookers are honest about it.

A man who is sure of himself and

sets his own rules is sexy and appealing.

idesign
04-12-2009, 07:43 AM
When I

talk, it's mostly questions about the other person, gentle but intended to get them to talk to me. Then I listen to

the person and only make comments that encourage them to talk or a joke to get them to laugh.

Gorgor is right

about confidence. If you are sure of yourself and shwo it, you don't need to tell people about it. Instead, you

stroke their ego by being willing to, and interested in, hearing about them. A lot of guys driving hot little sports

cars are compensating for feelings of inferiority. A lot of rich guys are jerks who think money is the answer to

everything. Girls know this and most are uninterested in them except as gold diggers. In my book, gold diggers are a

little lower than hookers. At least hookers are honest about it.

A man who is sure of himself and sets his own

rules is sexy and appealing.

I like these comments, and they go directly to the conversation on the Alpha

Male thread.

To the extent that a man wears, drives, buys, adopts or puts on anything outside of himself - for

the sole purpose of attraction - he reduces himself proportionally.

I think a man who is sure of himself has a

quiet confidence that doesn't need to shoult about it. That is attractive. All the other stuff is swagger,

sometimes arrogantly so.

jumprunner
04-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah, for some reason most females seem to get a bit turned off by blood, guts and gore.

Not very romantic to them, at all.

I think your mistake may be talking too much, or at least being to open.

I've been in marshal arts most of my life but rarely talk about the various ways I can damage a human body. I also

rarely talk about my business to women and unless the topic comes up I rarely discuss the sciences that are my

fascination. As a matter of fact, in most public venues I rarely say anything serious. Instead, I joke, laugh and

play, refusing to take much of anything seriously.

When I talk, it's mostly questions about the other person,

gentle but intended to get them to talk to me. Then I listen to the person and only make comments that encourage

them to talk or a joke to get them to laugh.

Gorgor is right about confidence. If you are sure of yourself and

shwo it, you don't need to tell people about it. Instead, you stroke their ego by being willing to, and interested

in, hearing about them. A lot of guys driving hot little sports cars are compensating for feelings of inferiority. A

lot of rich guys are jerks who think money is the answer to everything. Girls know this and most are uninterested in

them except as gold diggers. In my book, gold diggers are a little lower than hookers. At least hookers are honest

about it.

A man who is sure of himself and sets his own rules is sexy and appealing.

Very well

put, you are right on target with that! Yea confidence is the big game with women, they really look for it and blow

you off right away if they detect a lack of it.

You know on this note, I remember about a year ago this women in

OC, was at Laguna Beach she owned a business and drove a Mercedes, she was actually telling me the same thing, that

those people around here who have to drive expensive cars do so because they have an inferiority complex and low

self esteem. When you end up working for someone like that your job doesnt last long, he eventually needs your

paycheck to finance his nice car and big house because thats what he thinks he needs to be a man and for women to

like him.

There are a lot of cool people in OC but you know there are jerks everywhere, and that show is really

stupid.

I like watching it anyway just to scoff at it. See, I live in RSM just outside the gates of Coto de

Caza, in the exact area where most of the housewives and people on the show live. Like, a few weeks ago I was

walking across the parking lot to the Starbucks across the street from where I live, and unwittingly walked right in

front of Vicki's car, waved to her and she waved back then she parks and goes into CVS Pharmacy.

Now the funny

thing is, they touch it up to make this place look something like the French Riviera, like you have to be super rich

to be living here. Well, right now Im on unemployment and still living here, ha! You believe anything you see on TV

and you've been played for a fool! Yea its a nice area, but you dont have to be rich to be living here, not even!

Im a software engineer, working class type, usually out of work, but I can tell you Im a member of the Coto

Golf and Racquet Club, have a full gate pass to Coto de Caza, do I wear diamonds, gold watches, drive a BMW? Shit

NO!!! Im a surfer dude, like skateboarding, drive a Pontiac, and cant afford a gold watch or a BMW for that matter.

Wouldnt drive one anyway cause I need a car I can get by boards in.

Hype hype hype, bullshit media hype, its fun

to live in OC and watch all that shit, cant beleive some of the things I see on that show! Scott Dunlop, the

producer of that show, is also a member of the Golf and Racquet club, I saw his locker in the locker room at the

Sports and Spa part of it with his name on it. This is the guy, the producer of all the stupid ass hype you're

seeing on TV.

Coto is actually pretty laid back place, boring if you will, unless you are really into golf and

Im not. Just a lot of families, old people and young kids....boring!!! Noone outside the gates really thinks Cotos

are hot shit and noone cares. It is a pretty nice place with great scenery, but it aint Beverly Hills by a long

shot. And the club, been on TV on that show about 20 times now and some of the members like to brag about it, but

its just another place to hang out and nothing more than that, and its really quite boring. You have to go outside

the gates for anything cause the place is a graveyard.

Hey BTW, Im in Choi Li Fut Kung Fu, ever heard of it?

Hard as hell, but great training if you want to improve your balance and cardio output.

belgareth
04-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I found the best cure for media

bullshit is to not watch TV. It cured the problem completely. And you'd be amazed how much more time I have for

more important things when I stay away from the idiot box. To make it brief, I have no idea what you are talking

about, the area you live in or the people.

jumprunner
04-13-2009, 03:24 AM
I

found the best cure for media bullshit is to not watch TV. It cured the problem completely. And you'd be amazed how

much more time I have for more important things when I stay away from the idiot box. To make it brief, I have no

idea what you are talking about, the area you live in or the people.

LOL...you've been saved by the

bell! Dont worry you're not missing anything. Yea! More important things...like chasing girls for instance.

Yea

I used to be the same way, never watched TV because I didnt have time, go to work, after work work out, eat, then

times up, time to go to sleep. Its the way I should be now, been slackin' since I moved away from SD

belgareth
04-13-2009, 03:56 AM
LOL...you've been saved by the bell! Dont worry you're not missing anything. Yea! More

important things...like chasing girls for instance.

Yea I used to be the same way, never watched TV because I

didnt have time, go to work, after work work out, eat, then times up, time to go to sleep. Its the way I should be

now, been slackin' since I moved away from SD
Ok, so I'm about as atypical as you can get. HAven't

watched TV in more than 20 years and am not chasing girls any longer because a few years ago I caught my pretty

little redhead.

In your case, watching TV is no way to meet ladies or get to know the neighbors.

I meet

people because I am out doing all day long, most days. And I attract women because of my attitude. You sound like

you have all the tools but need to get out more and enjoy the game. At your age, bars and such are really not that

great. Try other venues like taking classes or participating in numerous events of one sort or another, depending on

what you enjoy doing. You'd be surprised how many very nice and physically fit women I've met at tournaments or at

some work related function.

An important thing to remember is that women are out there looking too. They want

the same things you want, just as badly.

Jambat Prime
06-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Do

you dress reasonably well? In other words, neatly, no backwards ballcaps and jeans hanging off your ass when you are

out.

All the guys I know who dress like this have women. LOL.

-The Bat

tounge
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Yea , but the women who play in the

big leagues aren't interested.:LOL:

Jambat Prime
06-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Yea, that's true.

-The

Bat