PDA

View Full Version : New Person Needs Help

collegedude361
04-10-2009, 02:11 PM
A little

about myself: I am a 26 year old asian male, 180 pounds, average built, 5' 10".

Products that I have currently:

NPA, Chikara, SoE, PI, A314, and AE.

First Day: I tried Chikara, two sprays, one on the wrist rubbed together,

and one on the neck. No noticable results. My conversation with the normal women I interact with daily seemed just

normal. No unusual looks, stares, or weird conversation. Interaction was normal, conversation was normal, content

was normal.

Second Day: Upped to three sprays, wrist, shirt, and neck. No noticable results. Same as first

day.

Third Day: NPA, one drop on right wrist rubbed with left. I figured from reading the forums that two might

be too excessive for someone my age, so I didn't want to up it anymore. Still, no noticable results.

Fourth

Day: One drop A314 on wrist, talked with friend's gf and her friend. Seems like they listen to things I say, but

then again, they kind of already do that even w/o the A314. However, they did stop talking if I were to interrupt,

which I don't think they did before.

I made sure to scrub really well between each day. I am wondering what I

should do next? Should I increase dosage, or try a different product from the ones I have? I really don't want to

mix yet.

belgareth
04-10-2009, 02:16 PM
A single day of testing a

product around people who already know you is not a good test of any product. People who already know you are least

likely to respond to pheromones because they already have you pigeonholed.

Pick one product, any one, and wear

it to class and around for a week to guage reactions. Being Asian I imagine you will have your best results with

NPA. Look for some of the posts by Gegogi, he is also Asian and can nearly swim in the stuff.

collegedude361
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks, I'll try that

out. What would you use to attract a shy person, get them to open up?

idesign
04-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks, I'll try that out. What would you use to attract a shy person, get them to

open up?

C7 is good for that, as is SoE. But as Belgareth said, you really need to use one product for a

week or so to test reactions. Also, you have to pay attention. By that I mean learn to pick up the cues that

people exhibit when they get your signal.