PDA

View Full Version : Help 1XXX, 3XXX and 2xxx used simultaneously.

jespoting
04-04-2009, 04:13 PM
:smite: Hello everyone. I'm new in the use of pheromones. After seeing a documentary on the effect of

pheromones, I decided to purchase the following package: "Alpha-7", "Scent of Eros for Men" and "liquid trust".
Do

you know the percentage that you would use 3 of these products to work well? Have you had any good experience with

these 3 products used at once? Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish. Greetings to all.

PD:

The analysis to

which I refer in these 3 products I saw in this direction, http://www.squidoo.com/do-pheromones-work

Bruce
04-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Important question/point...
Is your

Liquid Trust regular or the "enhanced" version?

jespoting
04-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Important

question/point...
Is your Liquid Trust regular or the "enhanced" version?

The normal version of

Liquid Trust.

Similarly, I have the extended Liquid Trust. But from what I saw in one article, if I can be much

totally opposite results. So why do I want with the normal version Liquid Trust.

belgareth
04-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Pheromones, in my personal

experience, work well. The article you linked to comes to the conclusion that mones work on 6 out of ten women. But

it is well known that heromones do not work well or even repel women who are menstrating. Also, birth control pills

can adversely effect responsiveness to mones. The results posted are not all that reliable.

Each of us is

different from everybody else. Our personality and natural pheromone signatures vary widely. For that reason, no

single mix is going to be good for everybody. I personally have never seen any results from LT while others seem to

see great results. Your results WILL vary!

My advice is to start with either A7 or SoE, both good products, and

apply a small amount each day for several days to see what happens. If nothing, try a little more until you see

reactions of some sort. The reactions will tell you what you need to know about the product and how it works with

you. Once you've done that, move on to another product and try the same thing. Once you have worked out normal

doses for several products you can mix with confidence. It may sound tedious but it works.

jespoting
04-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Pheromones, in my personal experience, work well. The article you linked to comes to the

conclusion that mones work on 6 out of ten women. But it is well known that heromones do not work well or even repel

women who are menstrating. Also, birth control pills can adversely effect responsiveness to mones. The results

posted are not all that reliable.

Each of us is different from everybody else. Our personality and natural

pheromone signatures vary widely. For that reason, no single mix is going to be good for everybody. I personally

have never seen any results from LT while others seem to see great results. Your results WILL vary!

My advice is

to start with either A7 or SoE, both good products, and apply a small amount each day for several days to see what

happens. If nothing, try a little more until you see reactions of some sort. The reactions will tell you what you

need to know about the product and how it works with you. Once you've done that, move on to another product and try

the same thing. Once you have worked out normal doses for several products you can mix with confidence. It may sound

tedious but it works.

Thank you very much for your help. Now a question. I have so much power as

A7 or SOE. As I put out is that? 1 drop? 2 drops? Where? Is that I do not have much idea as truth and that my

English is not very good, I am confused. If I could tell exactly how to start and areas with drops?

I saw that by the neck, ears and wrists would be a good option. But how much?

And another question. You

can mix and SOE A7? How long if I put on clothes?

Thanks in advance.