PDA

View Full Version : I just got my PI scented.

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 05:10 AM
Ijust got

my PI scented. I LIKE IT!!!!.

First day I put 2 dabs on behind the ears... Not much reaction.

Second day, 1

dab on each side of underneith the lower jaw, 1 dab on the back of the neck, 1 on the chest and 1 on each wrist

(Tight finger daps, with the regulator taken out of the bottle). Then for Shits and Giggles, I put 12" of SOE on

each arm.

I go to work, Well this girl I work with some times is all up in my shit, rubbing against me, rubbing

my shoulders, talking alot to me, etc. That was probably a mistake wearing it around her (and it was probably a

mistake getting head from her a couple months back.. but hey.) her personality annoys the hell out of me. He is a

haot blonde, smart, but she is also confrontational, and has a ghetto streak a mile wide, I hate that it annoys me.

By half way through my shit, I had a headache and had stopped talking to her. She wasn't happy with this, not at

all. I think she cried when she left. Usually I flirt with alot of the women that come through, but every time

Iwould start taking to any of them she would make evil faces or just cut me off. It was bad.

Anyways. I like the

product, It with SOE, their scents combine perfectly, I had many compliments that I "Smell beautiful". I'm wearing

the same dosage now, it makes me feel light and calm, and at peace.

chicago
03-30-2009, 12:38 PM
excellent

work
________
Vaporgenie High (http://vaporizer.org)

dunecrazy
03-30-2009, 03:35 PM
good deal man. Keep

experimenting let us know how it all goes. Always been interested in how PI has worked for others, I haven't tried

yet, but I want to eventually.