PDA

View Full Version : Newb saying hi; reviews and questions.

RenegadeRows
03-24-2009, 04:29 AM
Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to thank everyone for their input I've read.

It has helped me.

Reviews
-Chikara: I used 2 sets of gels, and also went through a bottle of this

stuff. It was a nice low key mone product. No significant hits to report, but I felt like it gave me an

edge.

-The Edge: I used samples of this, and the alpha male feeling I got from it was nice. Close to an OD,

i'm sure...but powerful nonetheless.

-Perception: No scent, but when combined with the edge seemed to be a

powerful attractant to by girlfriend.

-NPA: Still in the beta testing stages, but applied in dabs doesn't seem

to work as well as when mixed with aftershave or chikara gels and applied. Gives me nice energy and an alpha

feeling.

Question
I have a bottle of NPA, i've basically been dabbing it here and there, or mixing it

with a cream and applying it. I want to, however, mix it with my cologne. I cannot seem to pop off the covers of

my colognes, no matter what I do. Is there a trick to this? What method do you guys use to mix NPA in with your

cologne? How do you access the cologne? It doesn't unscrew, and I don't want to bring it down to the workshop and

break out the powertools. Any tips?

My scents are CK Escape and Burberry touch.

Thanks!!

idesign
03-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Welcome to the forum

Renegade.

If you have the spray versions of your colognes its a real pain, the splash versions are much easier of

course. All you can do with a spray version is carefully try to pry the top off. A good excuse to break out the

tools?

Have fun and good luck!

RenegadeRows
03-24-2009, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forum Renegade.

If you have the spray versions of your colognes its a

real pain, the splash versions are much easier of course. All you can do with a spray version is carefully try to

pry the top off. A good excuse to break out the tools?

Have fun and good luck!

Thank you sir.

Indeed it will be a project for me I think! \o/

holdencaulfield
03-24-2009, 03:06 PM
I use the mini

atomizers from Sephora. They come with a funnel that you can spray your EDT into and are very convenient. Also,

small enough to carry for a spontaneous use or recharge. I usually mix a 1/5 or 1/6 ratio with NPA. I measure these

out on the bottle visually in 1/8" increments. Incidentally, my NPA use is usually reserved for "the prowl" as it

is a bit much for everyday use. I use different cologne on different occasions so i have an npa mix for each and i

label them. I usually cover a bit more with the same cologne (NPA free). With this mixture i usually use 2 to 2 1/2

sprays with good results. also, combined with 6-8" SOE (maybe a small dab of A7 or tiny spray of TE). Fun.