PDA

View Full Version : Newbie In The House!!!!!!

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 05:58 AM
They

finally activated my account!! took em almost a month.

a littlebit about myself! my name is barry im a 23 year

old student, and i luv the ladies:hammer:. ive been studying pheromones for 2 years now and im willing to experiment

with some of the products. im thinking about doing an experiment for a month, possibly next month. i want to see how

chicks react to me. ill probably post a daily log.

so.......

what product(s) should a newbie use?

now the goal is to get some of these broads in my bedroom,LOL:twisted: i have the money to spend. but before i got

to the pheromones store i just need some clues, i want a real powerful pheromome cologne that will

get the ladies falling all over!! have the made a pheromone cologne like that?

so any advice would

be great advice!!

post away

belgareth
03-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Welcome to the forum.

First, please unerstnd that there is no magic bullet for attracting women. Pheromones take some work and practice

and are best when used in conjunction with the way you dress, your personality and the women that you want to

attract.

Are you n good hysical condition? A little flabby? Tall, short? Are you laid back or are you the class

clown? Are you trying to attract all races or are you specifically interested in oe race over others?

Please

note that I deleted your contact information. Leaving it up would have subjectd you to all sorts of spam forever.

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.

First, please unerstnd that there is no magic bullet for

attracting women. Pheromones take some work and practice and are best when used in conjunction with the

way you dress, your personality and the women that you want to attract.

Are you n good

hysical condition? A little flabby? Tall, short? Are you laid back or are you the class clown? Are you trying to

attract all races or are you specifically interested in oe race over others?

Please note that I deleted your

contact information. Leaving it up would have subjectd you to all sorts of spam forever.

well..im 5'6"

im black, and i would like to attract black chicks, i can easily get other races of chicks with ease. im not flabby

nor skinny average. i dress average i dont want to spend hundreds of dollars on clothes, i have a pretty cool

persomality i can be laid back or class clown.

but if your implying on looks! then forget it, cause i thought

phromones will help my cause with women. if it all depends on how i look? ive been hearing this most of my life, let

me guess it also depends on my bank account too huh?

idesign
03-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Glad you made it

Barry.

Belgareth is right, you really have to put in some effort and take the time to get things right.

Pheromones can be a negative if your application or product is wrong for how you present yourself. I think what he

was getting at is that you have to pay attention to your whole, entire approach to women, and not expect -Mones to

overcome everything.

However, really cool reactions can be had too. :)

I'd try SoE or Chikara to start

with.

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Glad you made it Barry.

Belgareth is right, you really have to put in some effort and take

the time to get things right. Pheromones can be a negative if your application or product is wrong for how you

present yourself. However, really cool reactions can be had too. :)

I'd try SoE or Chikara to start

with.

hey idesign, they finally activated my account\o/

kgk4569
03-17-2009, 07:00 AM
Actually Bel there is this

great scent that Does have women falling all over you. it's called Chloroform, it works wonders!

Anyways,

besides date rape, or just rape in general there is no guaranteed way to have sex with women.

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 07:36 AM
Actually Bel there is this great scent that Does have women falling all over you. it's

called Chloroform, it works wonders!

Anyways, besides date rape, or just rape in general there is no guaranteed

way to have sex with women.

rape is a little extreme! im not saying guarantee of sex, maybe chicks

coming at me. i can do the rest.

kgk4569
03-17-2009, 08:29 AM
rape is a little extreme! im not saying guarantee of sex, maybe chicks coming at me. i

can do the rest. it was a joke.

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 08:47 AM
ive been lurking on this

site for a good couple months and all i hear is good results, now all you guys are telling me

"Are you n

good physical condition? A little flabby? Tall, short?"

this is the type of crap i get from

girls,LOL

belgareth
03-17-2009, 08:51 AM
rape is a little extreme! im not saying guarantee of sex, maybe chicks coming at me. i

can do the rest.
Well...I can use myself as an example. I'm 52 years old, 2" taller than you and stocky.

Since I found a combo that works for me I get hits from women ranging from as young as late teens to as old as I am.

My looks wouldn't quite stop a bus but I'm no prince charming either. All I am telling you is that you are a

package deal. If you don't brush your teeth, look like a street bum and are verbally abusive you probably won't

have much luck with mones.

I dress casually, usually in jeans but sometimes resorting to khakis and frequently

shorts. My attitude is that I just don't give a .... if they like me or not but I am friendly and humorous. You

need self confidence, decent clothing for your environment and a good attitude.

In the past a fair number of

people have reported their best results with black women using high -none roducts like TE or PI. Doses that might

chase off other nationailities seems to work well with them. So, my suggestion is that you get some TE gel packs.

Pretty cheap and easy to test with. Start at about one third of a gel pack and work your way up. But do not expect

girls to fall from the sky and hump your leg. You still have to learn to watch for the signs of interest and

approach them. Mones help a lot but they are not a silver bullet.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Well...I can use myself as an example. I'm 52 years old, 2" taller than you and stocky.

Since I found a combo that works for me I get hits from women ranging from as young as late teens to as old as I am.

My looks wouldn't quite stop a bus but I'm no prince charming either. All I am telling you is that you are a

package deal. If you don't brush your teeth, look like a street bum and are verbally abusive you probably won't

have much luck with mones.

I dress casually, usually in jeans but sometimes resorting to khakis and frequently

shorts. My attitude is that I just don't give a .... if they like me or not but I am friendly and humorous.

You need self confidence, decent clothing for your environment and a good attitude.

In the past a

fair number of people have reported their best results with black women using high -none roducts like TE or PI.

Doses that might chase off other nationailities seems to work well with them. So, my suggestion is that you get some

TE gel packs. Pretty cheap and easy to test with. Start at about one third of a gel pack and work your way up. But

do not expect girls to fall from the sky and hump your leg. You still have to learn to watch for the signs of

interest and approach them. Mones help a lot but they are not a silver bullet.

Good luck and let us know how you

do.

im pretty confident in myself. and i will keep you up to date, i didnt have TE in mind in my little

experiment but of you said TE might be successful, ill try it out. and i heard PI is advanced only for people who

know what they're doing.

blackandgifted
05-01-2009, 10:02 AM
OK GUYS!! FINALLY GOT MY

SHIPMENT OF SOE GEL PACKS!! TODAY. GONNA START MY EXPERIMENT NEXT WEEK. NEED SOME HELP THOUGH....

THESE GEL PACK

ARE VERY SMALL, LOOKS LIKE SALT PACKETS, THE DIRECTIONS SAY TO APPLY THE GEL TO PULSE-POINTS.

HERE ARE THE

QUESTIONS....

1. DO I APPLY THE WHOLE GEL PACK FOR THE DAY?

2. DO I APPLY IT TO MY PULSE POINTS WRIST,NECK EX?

OR APPLY IT WHERE I USUALLY SWEAT? I USUALLY SWEAT FROM MY FOREHEAD.

3. AFTER APPLYING THE GEL PACK, PUT ON A

COVER SCENT (COLOGNE, BODY WASH)? I USALLY USE AXE BODY WASH, AND BODY SPRAY.

4. IS IT BETTER OFF, APPLYING THE

GEL TO MY CLOTHES?

ANYWAY...

I WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE, THANKS

B&G

Rbt
05-01-2009, 10:28 AM
OK GUYS!! FINALLY GOT MY SHIPMENT OF

SOE GEL PACKS!! TODAY. GONNA START MY EXPERIMENT NEXT WEEK. NEED SOME HELP THOUGH....

THESE GEL PACK ARE VERY

SMALL, LOOKS LIKE SALT PACKETS, THE DIRECTIONS SAY TO APPLY THE GEL TO PULSE-POINTS.

HERE ARE THE

QUESTIONS....

1. DO I APPLY THE WHOLE GEL PACK FOR THE DAY?

Generally you apply about 1/4 to

1/3 a pack at a time over a period of time, say every 4 hours or so. It really depends on your body chemistry,

environment, etc so some experimentation will be neccessary. For example, I never saw anything from Perception till

I tried a whole packet once, and the results weren't all that stunning anyway. On the other hand I think I can say

I saw some results from a 1/3 pack of Alter Ego.

2. DO I APPLY IT TO MY PULSE POINTS WRIST,NECK EX?

OR APPLY IT WHERE I USUALLY SWEAT? I USUALLY SWEAT FROM MY FOREHEAD.

Some say to apply at the

"pulse points" because that is often the warmest parts of the body (places like crotch excepted) which supposedly

helps diffuse the pheromones. A possible problem with the sweat points is you may end up "washing" or wiping the

product away. Neck/chest/wrists (and sometimes elbows or back of knees) are places to start, but it doesn't hurt to

experiment to see what works best for you. Time consuming, yes. Some users have reported good effects by applying

"social" peromones to one area, and "sexual" pheromones to another. Your results may vary, so again, you have to

just give it a try.

3. AFTER APPLYING THE GEL PACK, PUT ON A COVER SCENT (COLOGNE, BODY WASH)? I

USALLY USE AXE BODY WASH, AND BODY SPRAY.

As mentioned elsewhere, just watch out for "scent

clash" where the fragrance in the product may not mix well with the fragrance in your standard cover. You may want

to start with seeing how the standard product fragrance works for you, then maybe add a bit of your fave cover a bit

at a time (over a period of days - a little more each time) to see how it goes over. If you find you *really* prefer

your own cover, try to opt for the "unscented" versions of the products next time around (if

available).

4. IS IT BETTER OFF, APPLYING THE GEL TO MY CLOTHES?

Some have

said no, some have said yes. IMO Gel products are designed to go on skin so applying to clothes may not go over well

(may mess your clothes up if nothing else). I'd go with skin personally. If you want to apply to clothing I'd try

to opt for a spray-based liquid product (and test for staining etc first).

There is also the matter of what happens when the clothes (hopefully) come off. Do you want em

humping your jeans or you?
:wub:

ANYWAY...

I WOULD LIKE SOME ADVICE,

THANKS

B&G

blackandgifted
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Some say

to apply at the "pulse points" because that is often the warmest parts of the body (places like crotch excepted)

which supposedly helps diffuse the pheromones. A possible problem with the sweat points is you may end up "washing"

or wiping the product away. Neck/chest/wrists (and sometimes elbows or back of knees) are places to start, but it

doesn't hurt to experiment to see what works best for you. Time consuming, yes. Some users have reported good

effects by applying "social" peromones to one area, and "sexual" pheromones to another. Your results may vary, so

again, you have to just give it a try.

i really dont know the

warmest spot on my body but i will find it!!

where are the areas for "social pheromones"???

and

where are

the areas for "sexual pheromones"??

As mentioned elsewhere, just watch out

for "scent clash" where the fragrance in the product may not mix well with the fragrance in your standard cover. You

may want to start with seeing how the standard product fragrance works for you, then maybe add a bit of your fave

cover a bit at a time (over a period of days - a little more each time) to see how it goes over. If you find you

*really* prefer your own cover, try to opt for the "unscented" versions of the products next time around (if

available).

so it works this way... if im

gonna use cologne,body spray, im better off using an unscented version of SOE.

otherwise dont wear ANY cover

scents cause the SOE has its own scent, and i definetly dont want scents to

clash.

kgk4569
05-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Some say to apply at the "pulse points" because that is often the

warmest parts of the body (places like crotch excepted) which supposedly helps diffuse the pheromones. A possible

problem with the sweat points is you may end up "washing" or wiping the product away. Neck/chest/wrists (and

sometimes elbows or back of knees) are places to start, but it doesn't hurt to experiment to see what works best

for you. Time consuming, yes. Some users have reported good effects by applying "social" peromones to one area, and

"sexual" pheromones to another. Your results may vary, so again, you have to just give it a try.

i really dont know the warmest spot on my body but i will find it!!

where are the areas for "social

pheromones"???

and

where are the areas for "sexual pheromones"??

As

mentioned elsewhere, just watch out for "scent clash" where the fragrance in the product may not mix well with the

fragrance in your standard cover. You may want to start with seeing how the standard product fragrance works for

you, then maybe add a bit of your fave cover a bit at a time (over a period of days - a little more each time) to

see how it goes over. If you find you *really* prefer your own cover, try to opt for the "unscented" versions of the

products next time around (if available).

so

it works this way... if im gonna use cologne,body spray, im better off using an unscented version of

SOE.

otherwise dont wear ANY cover scents cause

the SOE has its own scent, and i definetly dont want scents to clash.

SOE has a nice citrus-y scent which actually goes pretty well with almost everything I find.

(I use axe too).

The social mones are best applied on the forearms, SOE comtains mostly social mones.

Sexual mones are best applied on the neck and chest. These are things that primarily contain None.

Also about

applying SOE, I believe gel packs are 1.25 uses per pack.

Rbt
05-01-2009, 01:58 PM
The warm "pulse points" are

generally wrists, neck, chest, inside of elbows, and backs of knees. Feet and top of head are others, but feet are

usually covered and "hair scent" can mess up pheromone product scents sometimes (as well as any hair care product

you may have applied). However pheromones like A-1 are often applied to the back of the head/hair area for diffusion

AND because A-1 is reputed to sometimes affect males a bit negatively, it keeps it away from *your* nose.

At

least that's what I hear...

I usually apply to wrists/forearms and neck, and sometimes back of neck/hair. I

have been known to apply to lower leg area if I know I'm going to be sitting down so I can position my leg closer

to my targets and let the pheromones waft upwards right to them...
:thumbsup:

bottomfisher
05-04-2009, 10:00 AM
At first try Edge Gel, it

worked for me.

terry0400-40
05-04-2009, 10:30 AM
At first try Edge Gel, it worked for

me.Hey congratulations, its great to have you

here.

Just for the record how much Edge Gel did you apply, and where did you

apply it ?

Any added information regarding application details and circumstances is

always of great benefit to all forum members and is really appreciated. :wave: Thank you.

blackandgifted
05-04-2009, 11:01 AM
At first try Edge Gel, it worked for me.

i was actually gonna purchase

edge gel with SOE and chikara all together but i didnt have enough funds, next purchase is gonna be edge and chikara gel packs. but for the moment i have my sights on this

cologne, its called Realm, i might get it with the shampoo, shave balm, heard its a great

manly scent and it contains pheromones in it

terry0400-40
05-04-2009, 11:11 AM
i was actually gonna purchase edge gel with

SOE and chikara all together but i didnt have enough funds, next

purchase is gonna be edge and chikara gel packs. but for the

moment i have my sights on this cologne, its called Realm, i might get it with the shampoo,

shave balm, heard its a great manly scent and it contains pheromones in

itI havent used Realm, but from reports the fragrance is good, and

also the pheromone content is very minor and is designed for feel good self effects, some users report no pheromone

effects whatsoever from the Realm, but others love it for its fragrance alone.

blackandgifted
05-05-2009, 07:31 AM
I havent used Realm, but from reports the

fragrance is good, and also the pheromone content is very minor and is designed for feel good self effects, some

users report no pheromone effects whatsoever from the Realm, but others love it for its fragrance alone.

i was thinking realm would make a good cover scent for SOE. i need to buy

the unscented version with realm cause i dont want a scent clash

terry0400-40
05-05-2009, 10:16 AM
i was thinking realm would make a good cover scent for SOE. i need to buy the

unscented version with realm cause i dont want a scent clashI have

always used the unscented when i order the

rollon.
Realm is touted to be a classy type of

fragrance, i havent tried it as yet.

blackandgifted
05-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I have always used the unscented when i order the

rollon.
Realm is touted to be a classy type of

fragrance, i havent tried it as yet.

give the link for the rollon! i cant

find it on the store site, is it unscented?

kgk4569
05-05-2009, 10:56 AM
give the link for the rollon! i cant find it on the store site, is it

unscented?he meant the SOE I believe.

I like SOE scented, especially with PI scented

terry0400-40
05-05-2009, 11:57 AM
he

meant the SOE I believe.

I like SOE scented, especially with PI

scentedYes i was refering to SOE

rollon.
I dont mind using scented PI alone.

I will have to give the scented SOE a blast and

see how it works with the PI next order.