PDA

View Full Version : "Any Recent PRIMAL INSTINCT Action Reports" ?

terry0400-40
03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
The 4 yr old PI i have been gifted with is not bad

shit at all.

Actually its better than bad, and that is good.

To be more precise i should say it is a really good kick arse blast of

Androstenone.

Yes Androstenone with attitude, i got some all over my fingers yesterday

when i pulled the stopper out and just wiped it under my neck, as i did not want to be left with stinky

finger.

I probably have some still sticking to my gills from yesterday because i

have awoken with hardwood and a bAAAd attitude written all over my face.

I feel great when i use this 4 yr old PI, this cant be

a placebo effect because i have used it 3 times in the past 2 weeks and was suprised the first time by the kickarse

carefree energised cheeky macho blast that it gave me,

as well as the last few uses

also.

So the BIG question

is.

"Are there any recent PI action

reports.

I dont mean 4 yr old PI from the golden years like that which i have been

gifted with but......

"NEW PRIMAL INSTINCT stock"

:rasp:

Reports please, are there any pherofreaks out there ?

? !!!!!!

DrSmellThis
03-13-2009, 07:10 PM
What's the difference? PI is

PI, isn't it?

Asking about PI's effectiveness is like asking if water is wet. It's the old standby for pure

-none, which is one of the big three pheromones you want as a "power user".

Simple and good, but you want to

combine it for max results. It's maybe not as odorless as some sources of -none, but I personally always liked the

odor of PI. It seems warm to me, for -none.

Of course, hit reports are still always very desired. But there is

really nothing much to understand about PI.

Nick666
03-13-2009, 11:01 PM
What is the most odorless source

of -none ?

terry0400-40
03-14-2009, 01:36 AM
What's the difference? PI is PI, isn't

it?If PI was consistant then there would have been no point in my

starting discussion on the subject of PI.
Because in

the past i have received PI from the store and have had to return it because it lacked any odour whatsoever and also

evicted no action whatsoever apart from me returning it to Bruce for a replacement of Alpha 7

The replacement offer was made ocross the board on

this forum to all whome were not satisfied with the batch of PI.

The 4 yr old PI that i have been using this week is

an excellent Androstenone product in every way and it has a distinctive stink, and it works very very well.

PI is not always PI,

The same may also be said for EOW that has also had

consumers complaining and returning products for the NEW stock that Bruce has now on the

shelves.
And also other distributors

likewise.

Asking about PI's effectiveness is like asking if water is wet. It's the

old standby for pure -none, which is one of the big three pheromones you want as a "power user".

Simple and

good, but you want to combine it for max results. It's maybe not as odorless as some sources of -none, but I

personally always liked the odor of PI. It seems warm to me, for -none.

Of course, hit reports are still always

very desired. But there is really nothing much to understand about

PI.Therefore with all due respect Genuine is not always Genuine !!

DrSmellThis
03-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Bruce will take your word for

it. The rest of us can only take your word for it.

But I have noticed through the years that when consumers have

no results with a pheromone product, they are too fast to conclude for sure that the product is defective.

There

are countless reasons why results vary, and product quality from batch to batch would typically be low on the list

of what is really going on.

This might not be applicable in your case, if you compared smells and results among

batches for a long period of time. But did you know that your ability to smell androstenone is not constant? Even

people who are fortunate enough to be good at being able to smell it will demonstrate a varied ability, based on

whatever their hormones are doing that day, or where their hormones are cycling. Lots of other variables effect

smell too, especially those smells. If hormonal smells didn't vary by circumstance, they wouldn't function to do

what they do. A signnificant point of androstenone's effect is to be smellable as a "stink" during those times when

breeding is less than optimum, and less smellable/more palatable when breeding is more optimum.

Or say, having a

cold can damage smell long after the cold is gone, for example. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Having said

that, it is a very good practice to provide negative feedback as you have, so Bruce can help us out with his best

quality control. Bruce has always made it a rule to deal with only the most trustworthy manufacturers. But he

certainly has eliminated sheisters from time to time, and sometimes people start off honest but stray. So it's good

you're looking into it.

terry0400-40
03-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Bruce will take your word for it. The rest of us can only take your word for it.

But

I have noticed through the years that when consumers have no results with a pheromone product, they are too fast to

conclude for sure that the product is defective.

There are countless reasons why results vary, and product

quality from batch to batch would typically be low on the list of what is really going on.

This might not be

applicable in your case, if you compared smells and results among batches for a long period of time. But did you

know that your ability to smell androstenone is not constant? Even people who are fortunate enough to be good at

being able to smell it will demonstrate a varied ability, based on whatever their hormones are doing that day, or

where their hormones are cycling. Lots of other variables effect smell too, especially those smells. If hormonal

smells didn't vary by circumstance, they wouldn't function to do what they do. The whole point of androstenone's

effect is to be smellable as a "stink" during those times when breeding is less than optimum, and less smellable

when breeding is more optimum.

Or say, having a cold can damage smell long after the cold is gone, for example.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Having said that,
it is a very good practice to provide negative

feedback as you have, so Bruce can help us out with his best quality control. Bruce has always made it a

rule to deal with only the most trustworthy manufacturers. But he certainly has eliminated sheisters from time to

time, and sometimes people start off honest but stray. So it's good you're looking into

it.All i can reply is by stating that at the time Bruce was offering

returns to anyone who had problems with the mentioned batch of PI.

I simply was one individual who took up the offer

because i was not content with my purchase.

Now the

simple fact of the matter is why would the administrator be offering across the board returns on this public forum,

to be accepting returns on the PI at the time IF there was not a perceived general perception shared in common that

there was a problem with the product in mention

???

This current thread on the subject of PI has

nothing to do with just my sole perception of the PI that was returned at the time, Because i was just one of a

group who noticed the deficiencies in that particular

batch.

"This thread did not start out as a complaint

as can be clearly evidenced."

It is simply a forum

member who is enquiring on the current perceived effectiveness of a product that the poster and others have had an

issue with in the past.

Now just about every

intelligent pheromone user and their dog can understand the characteristics of Androstenone in general and that is

not what the question in thread start was asking.

It

is not new or ground breaking news that the perceptions of an individuals smell may vary from time to

time.

And a person would have to be stupid or half

brain dead to NOT realize that a cold or a nasal infection could reduce a persons ability to perceive the smell of

pheromones or Androstenone or fragrances for that matter.

"NEW PRIMAL INSTINCT stock" :rasp:

? !!!!!!

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Bruce will take your word for it. The rest of us can only take your word for it.

But

I have noticed through the years that when consumers have no results with a pheromone product, they are too fast to

conclude for sure that the product is defective.

There are countless reasons why results vary, and product

quality from batch to batch would typically be low on the list of what is really going on.

This might not be

applicable in your case, if you compared smells and results among batches for a long period of time. But did you

know that your ability to smell androstenone is not constant? Even people who are fortunate enough to be good at

being able to smell it will demonstrate a varied ability, based on whatever their hormones are doing that day, or

where their hormones are cycling. Lots of other variables effect smell too, especially those smells. If hormonal

smells didn't vary by circumstance, they wouldn't function to do what they do. A signnificant point of

androstenone's effect is to be smellable as a "stink" during those times when breeding is less than optimum, and

less smellable/more palatable when breeding is more optimum.

Or say, having a cold can damage smell long after

the cold is gone, for example. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Having said that, it is a very good practice

to provide negative feedback as you have, so Bruce can help us out with his best quality control. Bruce has always

made it a rule to deal with only the most trustworthy manufacturers. But he certainly has eliminated sheisters from

time to time, and sometimes people start off honest but stray. So it's good you're looking into

it. I can understand and empathesise with your post having been away to

think about it and to also look at it from another

perspective.

I certainly hope that i have not appeared too scathing in my previous reply

to your post.

In actual fact i do respect your

opinions and also the great knowledge that you possess as a skilled and learned artisan within your

field.

I also consider as you do that Bruce is

certainly a man of the greatest integrity and certainly strives with all the energy and wisdom that he possesses to

put only the highest quality pheromone products on to the shelves at L-S.

I also commend you for sticking up for him with your

loyalty.

You are a good bloke. :cheers:

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 01:49 AM
Well thismorning about 8 hours ago i was tempted to

spread another good drop of my 4 yr old PI around my

gills.

I was sorta put off somewhat and was not even going to give it a forum

mention, but now i feel that i really should.

But this shit, yeah my 4 yr old PI , i call it shit because its so dam

bloody good. yes im an Aussie ( from downunder

)

Well i attended another social function wearing my good drop Androstenone,

and i just really have to say that the self effects alone from this vintage PI is just real kickarse out of this

world pick me up and man i am super primed.

Everywhere there were girls/women sittin near me the phero action attraction

responses were coming on strong for hours,
and when

just about any female spoke with me the best attraction responses i have seen with them just looking me in the eyes

and so very friendly talk and sweet alluring smiles it was me every time who was doin the cut and run.

This 4 yr old PI is just about everything i could ever hope to ask for in a

pheromone product.

It blows my recent Alpha 7 experiences out of the

water.

Its a shame that when i was gifted with it from a friend that it only had

just under 1/4 " in the bottle.

Now i hope that those who have read the start of this thread can understand

why i have such a renewed interest in seeking to find out what the dynamics of the current PI could be.

I have used this 4 yr old version around 5 times over the last 3 weeks and i

consider it to be amazing and consistant.

I can remember a post hitting this forum several tears ago and it was titled

" PI is my DADDY "

If the PI sittin on the shelves here at L-S at this moment are anything near

as good as what i have been wearing this week then all i can say is that " There is GOLD at Hotchkiss CO 81419 "

:whip:

chicago
03-15-2009, 11:42 AM
terry0400-40: PI/M was the first

pheromone product i bought. The reactions from chicks were very solid. Once a chick had a reaction to me I would

take charge and lead her to the bedroom. Back then i was working retail in a black neighborhood. I was having sex

average 2 to 3 times a week with hot black chicks. One chick look like tyra banks and smelled fresh vanilla all the

time.. I dated her for about 3 months, After that she wanted more:whip: :run: I told her see ya and ran. Ever since

i remember i have a abundance mind set. I believe their is a abundance supply of chicks for

me.
________
latin girl Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/latin-girls/)

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 12:30 PM
terry0400-40: PI/M was the first pheromone product i bought. The reactions from

chicks were very solid. Once a chick had a reaction to me I would take charge and lead her to the bedroom. Back then

i was working retail in a black neighborhood. I was having sex average 2 to 3 times a week with hot black chicks.

One chick look like tyra banks and smelled fresh vanilla all the time.. I dated her for about 3 months, After that

she wanted more:whip: :run: I told her see ya and ran.
Ever since i remember i have a abundance mind set. I

believe their is a abundance supply of chicks for me.I see that

your mind is set on abundance, which is a healthy attribute to possess and adhere

to.

Since i have been observing the forums though i have noticed that more than

a few guys have a sorta mental block that they have errected in the front of their expectations of successful female

communications.

Some seem to think meeting a girl is some sorta monumental and earth shaking

major important event.

Something like having received an invitation to lunch and strip club by the

president of a large wealthy country.

Anyways it

seems like my drop of 4 yr old PI must add at least 4 " to my height, broaden my shoulders, trim my waistline and

darken my hair all in the one application.

this stuff does elicit all of the fiddling about, hair flipping, and turning around in their seats and stare or take

side glances and when approached the fun is full on magnetic

attraction.
And also heaps of respect and attention

from males.

But putting the external effects aside i would still wear this for the great

self effects alone.

Yeah my itty bitty 4 yr old PI

, i may have to ration it out to a drop a week :eek:

Or Hurumm take a Gamble and order some new PI and hope that it can stand

beside the old version sigh

Pendragon
03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
It would be an interesting

comparison to hear if you do order a new bottle of PI. To find out what you think of the new vs old bottles.

chicago
03-15-2009, 01:47 PM
terry0400-40: My parents got

separated and I was raised by my father. I was around 12 years old when I had my first sex with a girl, she was

around anywhere from 16 to 18 years old. Having sex with chicks is one of the easiest thing for me to do. Last night

I was at a local bar. I started talking to a couple next to me. I found out the dude is her friend only, so I

started moving in on her. Its a solid hook. Lots of joking, hugging, kissing. We are going out Thursday next week.

Abundance Abundance Abundance \o/
________
Coach purses (http://icoachhandbags.com/)

Rbt
03-15-2009, 05:37 PM
If I reacall PI was one of my first

, if not *the* first, pheromone product I purchases, and it was about 4 years ago (from L-S of course). After seeing

some negative reactions from it (primary test target curling up in defensive ball - literally) I pretty much retired

it to storage.

I have only used it once since as an experiment along with a314 on the same subject about a year

or so ago. I did not get the same "fearful" reaction. But that may have been partially due to the target person

being more familiar with me. And/or it could have been that the a314 helped "buffer" the PI. Not sure.

But,

terry, now that you've brought the subject up, maybe it's time to dig that PI out again and see what happens. I

don't have a more recent bottle of PI to compare it to however. And of course my pool of test subjects has changed

so the difference in results may not be overy valid (and I've "aged" as well).

One point perhaps to bring up

here though is that it may be a good idea for people to revisit products they may have ignored for a long period of

time. The intervening years/months/whatever may have produced some changes in the product, yourself, or your pool of

potential targets. Life is pretty much one big ongoing experiment and your results may vary...

:think:

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 07:25 PM
terry0400-40: My parents got separated and I was raised by my father. I was around 12 years

old when I had my first sex with a girl, she was around anywhere from 16 to 18 years old. Having sex with chicks is

one of the easiest thing for me to do. Last night I was at a local bar. I started talking to a couple next to me. I

found out the dude is her friend only, so I started moving in on her. Its a solid hook. Lots of joking, hugging,

kissing. We are going out Thursday next week. Abundance Abundance Abundance

\o/Yes i was fatherless and motherless for most of my younger

years.

The first girl i had it on with was only nine years old i was about 13

The girl had been raised by a truck driver and he alone had cared for her

untill she was eight.

She actually needed no encouragenent at all, and she was very willing, and

also more experienced at it than

myself.

Yes so i was raised by some rough necks, I remember they used to say sit the

girl on a chair and if her feet touch the ground it was ok to have sex with them, If their feet did not touch the

floor then saw the legs of the chair down.

As you may well understand it took me many years to straighten myself out as

i have seen a very rough childhood.

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 07:35 PM
If I

reacall PI was one of my first , if not *the* first, pheromone product I purchases, and it was about 4 years ago

(from L-S of course). After seeing some negative reactions from it (primary test target curling up in defensive ball

- literally) I pretty much retired it to storage.

I have only used it once since as an experiment along with

a314 on the same subject about a year or so ago. I did not get the same "fearful" reaction. But that may have been

partially due to the target person being more familiar with me. And/or it could have been that the a314 helped

"buffer" the PI. Not sure.

But, terry, now that you've brought the subject up, maybe it's time to dig that PI

out again and see what happens. I don't have a more recent bottle of PI to compare it to however. And of course my

pool of test subjects has changed so the difference in results may not be overy valid (and I've "aged" as well).

One point perhaps to bring up here though is that it may be a good idea for people to revisit products they may

have ignored for a long period of time. The intervening years/months/whatever may have produced some changes in the

product, yourself, or your pool of potential targets. Life is pretty much one big ongoing experiment and your

results may vary...

:think:I have also many that i dont

use.

Every year i splash on some APC then back into the pantry it goes, it still

smells fresh all the same.

You may be in for a nice suprise with a drop of your old PI.

Then again no maby its just far too strong, old and delapidated, Yeah my

friend i can do you a real favour and take him offa your hands, see im a good bloke :rofl:

terry0400-40
03-15-2009, 07:42 PM
It

would be an interesting comparison to hear if you do order a new bottle of PI. To find out what you think of the new

vs old bottles.I totally agree with you Pen old

buddy.

Do you know if there are any forum members coupons going at the moment

?
Maby i will have to wait untill Easter break to score

one puff pant.

kgk4569
03-16-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm going to buy some. with a

review like that....

That is if terry doesn't fly to the US and have sex with the entire stock of PI.....

terry0400-40
03-16-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm going to buy some. with a review like that....

That is if terry doesn't fly

to the US and have sex with the entire stock of PI.....Hmmmm Ok

then, this will require some additional vacination

shots:-

SUSTANON

"500"
DECA-DURABOLIN

400mg/mL
VIAGRA PRO 1000

XSMeal Requirements Rump of Buffalo and 5 kg best

King Rock oysters .......

And two young mexican female assistants. \o/

Jambat Prime
04-01-2009, 11:47 PM
LOL. Does everyone have

some PI just sitting around. I have an old bottle of PI which I've never used. I made a mix with it but never

really got to test it as I would've liked.

-The Bat

Rbt
04-02-2009, 10:52 AM
LOL. Does

everyone have some PI just sitting around. I have an old bottle of PI which I've never used. I made a mix with it

but never really got to test it as I would've liked.

-The Bat

Maybe we should collect all the "old

stuff" and mix it in one big vat and see what happens...

"Massive explosion rocks building... Everyone in

vicinity going f*cking crazy! (Or crazy f*cking...) Riots ensue as men attack each other and women run and hide!"

Mak
04-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Dug out the PI bottle few weeks ago and gave it few uses

It is probably 3 or more years old

Strange thing

is, the minute I used it I noticed how effective it is still, and now I remember when I used it long time ago that

this was my impression as well.

And also came to memory the lengthy discussions I had, to try to find out why it

is different from other straight -none products, and what is in it more, if any .... Can not remember the outcomes

of those talks really ....

There is something to it more than the straight none, that I know as I used most

other none products, know its stability / dosage issues, competing products that aimed to 'fix' those issues, etc

So, yes it works, and very well.

And I'm curious about the recent / current patches of it, if they are

the same or not ..

Gorgar
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM
I dug through my goodie box and I

found a bottle of PI that I bought last year. I've been invited to a party next weekend so perhaps I'll give it a

try.

Heck, I've got a good assortment of goodies to choose from. SOE, NPA, A314, A-7, PI, NPC and Extra

Advantage that I picked up from somewhere.

I'll give the PI a go next weekend Terry and then I'll report

back.

terry0400-40
04-10-2009, 03:25 AM
I dug

through my goodie box and I found a bottle of PI that I bought last year. I've been invited to a party next weekend

so perhaps I'll give it a try.

Heck, I've got a good assortment of goodies to choose from. SOE, NPA, A314,

A-7, PI, NPC and Extra Advantage that I picked up from somewhere.

I'll give the PI a go next weekend Terry and

then I'll report back.Yes the Extra Advantage is concentrated even for

me and with 1/2 drop or 1 dr i need a good cover and also must be carefull with build up with this

one.

I am really looking forward to your new PI adventures and will be waiting

for the results.

For the last few days i have been using one dab PI on the chin and one dab

under each ear of NPA/w with just one or two small sprays cologne cover.

I have even marked down several hits with it over the last week.

I was in the pharmacy yesterday picking up some needles and syringes and the

girl serving me probably was only like a 6.5 but with very nice boobs and she was many times slouching over in front

of me and showing me full veiw of these excellent knockers of

hers.

She was really under the phero influence and i was sweet talking her and

then the sexy girl about 8 or a 9 very cute blond was looking up and giving me big smile several times, she was also

about 2 foot away from my application

site.

I then met another girl who i was familiar with who had hit on me several

years ago by stroking my leg with her hand and at the time i ignored her and gave her the brush off, but she did

comment many times that i was looking so

good.

And whilst this girl was speaking with me her girl friend closed in for a

minute and then returned very fast and was putting her head between myself and the first girl and trying to squeeze

in on the action and all the time looking me in the eye with sexy smile written all over her face.

So all in all i am very happy with the total of just 3 small dabs, yea one

PI and two NPA/w.
The PI is 4 years old and the

NPA/w i received on October 07.

Gorgar
04-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Nice one Terry. I haven't tried

the Extra Advantage yet but I gave one of the 2 sample tubes they gave me to a coworker to try out. I warned him to

use only one drop. He must have listened to my advice because he gave it a 2 thumbs up. He had been chasing this gal

for some time and she had been putting him off. He said she became the aggressor when he showed up wearing this and

he scored.

I'll be using the PI with a bit of SOE most likely. There will be a broad range of folks at the

party, from gaffers like me to whisker biscuits and everything in between, so I'll have to be careful.:smite:

kgk4569
04-13-2009, 05:09 AM
I love My bottle of PI. I love

it good :)

Now if I actually went out more I probably could go on and on about how good it is. But as it stands

I am usually just hanging out with friends, and geeking out. I have had a bit more attention from the females that I

run into. Also I have noticed alot of self effects with it.

terry0400-40
04-13-2009, 10:13 AM
I

love My bottle of PI. I love it good :)

Now if I actually went out more I probably could go on and on about how

good it is. But as it stands I am usually just hanging out with friends, and geeking out. I have had a bit more

attention from the females that I run into. Also I have noticed alot of self effects with

it.I have my 4 yr old PI in a NPA bottle, and i use a rubber tip

dropper to apply some.
I think this dropper only

dispenses small drops, because when i use 2 PI then it works like PI

should.
Using this dropper i can squeeze out 60 drops

per ml of HEA concentrate.

When the PI is finished or maby before i will have to make a choice between

PI and Alpha 7 , not an easy decision.
Even though HEA

is fab it only suits me to use it only once or twice a week and i get better results this

way.
I haven't used any AE for ages and actually only

have a gel/pkt in my emergency car phero box amoungst the

others.

Getting back on track now, I like to use my PI at least 2 wice per week as

it always seems to deliver some real action.

kgk4569
04-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Dude PI scented plus SOE or A7

is one of the most beutiful smells ever.

terry0400-40
04-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Dude

PI scented plus SOE or A7 is one of the most beutiful smells ever.

I am

usually an unscented man, but you may have just talked me into the PI scented option.

Does it retain its scent for an enduring period of time ?

or after one hour does it needs a cologne spray

ect ?

kgk4569
04-13-2009, 01:45 PM
No the Ylang Ylang is good for

a long while ( I usually put mine on my collar.) The Ylang Ylang is a floral scent that reminds me of Mangos, just

FYI. With the Citrusy SOE it is a definate Boost, and the "clove" smell of A7 adds a nice spicy undertone to it.

I can see where unscented is good though, you can where it with anything.

I don't add any sprays to it, but

I found that one of those EDTs (The "Amazon" one) comliments it nicely.

the EDTs are from MamaBearSoaps.com.

terry0400-40
04-13-2009, 08:10 PM
No

the Ylang Ylang is good for a long while ( I usually put mine on my collar.)
The Ylang Ylang is a floral

scent that reminds me of Mangos, just FYI. With the Citrusy SOE it is a definate Boost, and the "clove"

smell of A7 adds a nice spicy undertone to it.

I can see where unscented is good though, you can where it with

anything.

I don't add any sprays to it, but I found that one of those EDTs (The "Amazon" one) comliments it

nicely.

the EDTs are from MamaBearSoaps.com.Many of the pacific

island girls that i know really love the scent of mangoes, i think you have got a good combo going with what you

have chosen, because decent fragrances can work wonders with the pheromixes.

kgk4569
04-14-2009, 04:45 AM
Well, it reminds me of mangoes,

It's a sweeter floral scent.

Although I am slowly finding it mixes well with almost any scent, I am Wearing it

right now (2 dabs) with 2 sprays of The Edge scented, and about 10" of SOE. I can still smell it lightly under the

sandalwood.

terry0400-40
04-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Well,

it reminds me of mangoes, It's a sweeter floral scent.

Although I am slowly finding it mixes well with almost

any scent, I am Wearing it right now (2 dabs) with 2 sprays of The Edge scented, and about 10" of SOE. I can still

smell it lightly under the sandalwood.I am going to check for a coupon

code and order the scented PI today, and then send 1/2 bottle to one of my buddies in europe, when it arrives.

jumprunner
04-18-2009, 07:01 PM
The 4 yr old PI i have been gifted with is not bad

shit at all.

Actually its better than bad, and that

is good.

To be more precise i should say it is a

really good kick arse blast of Androstenone.

Yes

Androstenone with attitude, i got some all over my fingers yesterday when i pulled the stopper out and just wiped it

under my neck, as i did not want to be left with stinky

finger.

I probably have some still sticking to my

gills from yesterday because i have awoken with hardwood and a bAAAd attitude written all over my face.

I feel great when i use this 4 yr old PI, this cant be

a placebo effect because i have used it 3 times in the past 2 weeks and was suprised the first time by the kickarse

carefree energised cheeky macho blast that it gave

me,
as well as the last few uses

also.

So the BIG question

is.

"Are there any recent PI action

reports.

I dont mean 4 yr old PI from the golden

years like that which i have been gifted with

but......

"NEW PRIMAL INSTINCT stock"

:rasp:

? !!!!!!

There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I

recently started using a similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This

girl who I was chatting with daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction

would be. She had a reaction allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti

and held it like a spear, and said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which

meant nothing.

She saw it another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I

wanted a BJ, she was offended, went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching

something sexual to a joke like that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it.

The strong connotation was obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it

around women. I use A1 with "Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that

A1, if left on your skin long enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of that.

idesign
04-18-2009, 08:48 PM
That's too funny. The lesson

learned is that if you play with fire you might get burned on once in a while. But somehow I don't think you can

blame it on the pheromones. :) And don't buy corporate coffee. Fourbucks doesn't even have good coffee, and

their clients are socially suspect. Who wants to date a laptop? Find a nice pub with a good Scotch selection.

Your average girl there will have a much better grip on reality and be much more likely to get your jokes.

terry0400-40
04-19-2009, 04:59 AM
There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I recently started using a

similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This girl who I was chatting with

daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction would be. She had a reaction

allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti and held it like a spear, and

said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which meant nothing.

She saw it

another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I wanted a BJ, she was offended,

went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching something sexual to a joke like

that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it. The strong connotation was

obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it around women. I use A1 with

"Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that A1, if left on your skin long

enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of

that.I wear a really good whack of Androstenone most days, and some

ckicks do get a little rufled from time to time and if they make a smart comment i will usually tell them to go and

get a good bikini line wax. :rant:

jumprunner
04-19-2009, 07:47 PM
That's too funny. The lesson learned is that if you play with fire you might get burned on

once in a while. But somehow I don't think you can blame it on the pheromones. :) And don't buy corporate coffee.

Fourbucks doesn't even have good coffee, and their clients are socially suspect. Who wants to date a laptop? Find a

nice pub with a good Scotch selection. Your average girl there will have a much better grip on reality and be much

more likely to get your jokes.

No I wouldnt blame it on the phermones, just the fact that I

underestimated the phermones effect on people.

That is pretty much my fault since did explain the product in

correct detail and give warnings, I was just too skeptical about it to believe it.

The phermones plus the

situation, plus the person involved, all contributed to the behavior. If I would have said nothing to her at all

except give me a cup of coffee and thats it, she would have had nothing on me, even if she would have been offended

at my presence due to the phermone.

After all, you cant really get 86ed because of the way you smell!

jumprunner
04-19-2009, 08:12 PM
There is no placebo effect with androstenone in a product. I recently started using a

similar product called "Turn up the Heat", which got me 86ed from a Starbucks.

This girl who I was chatting with

daily there was the problem, I started wearing it around her to see what her reaction would be. She had a reaction

allright.

One time, I was just joking around, stupid joke, I picked up a biscotti and held it like a spear, and

said "open wide" as if I was going to throw it in her mouth...just a stupd joke which meant nothing.

She saw it

another way. Attached something sexual to it, like "open wide" indicated to her I wanted a BJ, she was offended,

went to the manager with it, and I got 86ed. I would never imagine a girl attaching something sexual to a joke like

that, she or anyone else would normally pass it off without even thinking about it. The strong connotation was

obviously because of the phermone, androstenone.

Dangerous stuff, I dont like it around women. I use A1 with

"Instant Openness", seeing what reactions i get off that.

Problem is, I hear that A1, if left on your skin long

enougth, can turn into Androstenone, dont know how long or the specifics of that.

As a follow up to

the last line, Ive been putting on a drop of A1, using larger amounts in existing phermone blends, no depression. As

a matter of fact, I think it actually did more to get me in a good mood, just didnt smell too good, not real fanatic

about the odor.

I have to wonder, can women detect A1 from a long ways off? Next door neighbor has been walking

by my place lately, this is the one who told me when I first met her she was in a relationship, but never seen any

guy around there so far. There is usually this fat blonde chick, not good looking, that lives across from her she is

always hanging around...wonder if that was what she meant.

Now, yall are going to say this is probably just

coincidental, she is just walking her dog and just so happens she passes by my place unwittingly.

One time, with

her hair done like she was on her way to a party, even though she was going nowhere. Funny how she decks herself out

and does her hair up nice just to walk her dog around the property.

Another time, damn! She was wearing this

short short kind of dress that looked something like a nightgown, fucking practically blew me out of my socks!!!

Then she stops RIGHT in front of my gates tallking to her friend, was there for about 20 minutes in plain view.

Here's the funny part. I was upstairs in my bedroom looking out the window, thats when I saw her there below my

front gate wearing that short short dress, then she starts walking away and her friend looks up at me in the window,

sees me and quickly looks away and walks away.

Ha ha ha, itll take some time getting her in bed, she's the type

who investigates every nook and cranny before she allows herself to be taken in. Then when all is said and done,

ofcourse she says "I wasnt planning on doing this", then my line is "I know, you were manipulated into the bedroom

and none of this is your fault"....thats the routine. Hope she turns out to be the kind who likes being on top...I

like being under a girl and between her legs.

There is this other blonde bombshell on the other end of the lot I

see now and then, somewhat standoffish with me. BUT, when she sees me with the other chick she's gonna feel 'left

out' and want some of the action.

Now that one....Jm gonna slip my tongue under her panties and go down on..

Got my work cut out for me. With any luck, I wont have to go out clubbing to hook up, jsut stay at home where all

the action is! THATS THE WAY TO GOOOOO~~~

Gorgar
04-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Ok Terry,

I'm here to report on my PI experiment on Saturday. I didn't use it straight up, I mixed it into a spray bottle

with Old Spice at about a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio. The bottle is my old LT bottle. I applied 2 sprays to my chest on my

shirt. One spray to each pec.

There was a very wide range of ages there, from snotlings all the way up to the

granny types.

Strike: Attractive woman 50ish an acquaintance. I've been verbally flirting with her for some

time now. Non-stop action from this one on Sat. Hair flipping, glances, presentation of breasts and fanny. Fanny and

boob brushings. Any one of these can be attributed to past history of our little long term flirting game.

Kicker:

I was mixing myself a drink and was was walking back to the festivities, she was coming the other way. She pinned me

to the wall her ample bosom pressed tightly to my abs, her hands on my hips. She deeply inhales my application area,

nostrils flaring she nips my right pectoral muscle with her teeth. Then she presses her finger between my lips. She

had been diddling herself. Then she walked away with a backward glance.

Forgive me for not noting any other

hits.

terry0400-40
04-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Ok

Terry, I'm here to report on my PI experiment on Saturday. I didn't use it straight up, I mixed it into a spray

bottle with Old Spice at about a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio. The bottle is my old LT bottle.

I applied 2 sprays to my chest on my

shirt. One spray to each pec.

There was a very wide range of ages there, from

snotlings all the way up to the granny types.

Strike: Attractive woman 50ish an acquaintance. I've been

verbally flirting with her for some time now. Non-stop action from this one on Sat. Hair flipping, glances,

presentation of breasts and fanny. Fanny and boob brushings. Any one of these can be attributed to past history of

our little long term flirting game.

Kicker: I was mixing myself a drink and was was walking back to the

festivities, she was coming the other way. She pinned me to the wall her ample bosom pressed tightly to my abs, her

hands on my hips. She deeply inhales my application area, nostrils flaring she nips my right pectoral muscle with

her teeth. Then she presses her finger between my lips. She had been diddling herself. Then she walked away with a

backward glance.

Forgive me for not noting any other hits.Hey

Gorgar good posting man, and great results with just around one drop

PI.

I certainly can understand you not having noted any other

hits.
And as i said an excellent

post.

The only problem is with the timing because i am experiencing a teeny dry

spell at the moment, and therefore should not be exercising my sexual visualisation lol.

There is lots a fish around these waters but i am looking after my g/f

and being a good boy.

My scented PI should be arriving here in a few days and then i will have

something to play with.

kgk4569
04-20-2009, 05:12 AM
heh, yes you will.

Once I

finish off these EDTs I'm going to put some of my PI scented into it. I find I get alot more reactions with the

Sprays for some reason.

Question Pi scented is oil based I believe...will this cause me problems for spraying on

clothes?

belgareth
04-20-2009, 05:48 AM
Question

Pi scented is oil based I believe...will this cause me problems for spraying on clothes?
It could stain

your clothes. I'd check it on a spot that nobody is going to see first.

kgk4569
04-20-2009, 06:26 AM
It

could stain your clothes. I'd check it on a spot that nobody is going to see first.ok, will do.

Gorgar
04-20-2009, 09:20 AM
I forgot to add my application

time which was just after my 7am shower. I was mauled around 2 in the afternoon. I didn't worry about staining as I

was wearing a black T. I almost always apply some SoE with whatever mones I'm using but I wanted to test out the PI

alone. I'd say it works pretty well.

Terry, I hope your PI scented works out for you, I'll have to play with

this PI some more it seems. I've got a formal dinner to attend in a few weeks. :D

kgk4569
04-20-2009, 10:52 AM
I forgot

to add my application time which was just after my 7am shower. I was mauled around 2 in the afternoon. I didn't

worry about staining as I was wearing a black T. I almost always apply some SoE with whatever mones I'm using but I

wanted to test out the PI alone. I'd say it works pretty well.

Terry, I hope your PI scented works out for you,

I'll have to play with this PI some more it seems. I've got a formal dinner to attend in a few weeks. :D

Gorgar, Were your sprays on your clothes or on your skin? Did you notice and discoloration or oil marks?

your

mix was 7 cologne, vs 1 PI correct?

Gorgar
04-20-2009, 11:11 AM
I sprayed the product directly

onto my shirt. The spray was more like a mist, the atomizer on the LT bottle is quite good. The application didn't

even feel wet, just a coolness as the alcohol evaporated. I didn't notice any wet spots or stains as it was a black

t-shirt, the party was a casual one.

The mix ratio was about 7:1. I was using an ungraduated dropper so I don't

have exact ratio but this would be darn close. I didn't count each drop, I was eyeballing the amount of fluid in

the tube.

terry0400-40
04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Have a post to follow as this one just decided to post before i

had finished writing ???

terry0400-40
04-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Was just cruising around my local shopping mall yesterday and did

receive some nice hits and some very genuine positive pheromone reactions for the 1.5 hours i was there.

The application was just around 1/2 drop of

4 year old PI unscented applied to addams apple area and with a couple light sprays of Mont Blank Individuel cologne

around the application area but not smothering it probably just a spritz actual cover.

I use this same mall frequently as a test patch at least once a week with

various test mixes applied and this PI related one would have to be amoungst my top good hit phero reaction reports.

PI is very encouraging stuff when not over

done.

Gorgar
04-22-2009, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I'm surely gonna give the

PI some more quality time, it had just been sitting in my box of goodies doing nothing. Thanks for the PI challenge

Terry, there's no telling when I would have dusted off that bottle. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
04-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah,

I'm surely gonna give the PI some more quality time, it had just been sitting in my box of goodies doing nothing.

Thanks for the PI challenge Terry, there's no telling when I would have dusted off that bottle.

:thumbsup:I am expecting my scented PI arrive in one or two days maby

it comes today.

In the mean time good luck with your PI experimentation, ie - Project

Gorgar PI dust off :cheers:

terry0400-40
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
I received my scented Primal Instinct several days

ago and then divided it up and sent 5ml to a friend in Portugal who went 50/50 with me in the costs.

I was in an emotional mood yesterday afternoon and was not interested in

having anything to do with females and phero testing, with the exception of one special woman that was stuck in my

mind.

It eventuated that i did leave home for around three hours and then

returned, and here below is a paste up of some of my email to friend who will receive his share of PI ylang ylang in

Portugal.

I tipped it over for a small drop thismorning and shit it came out very fast

and i endrd up with 2 large drops in my palm, so one goes around my neck and one goes on shared between both my

inner biceps to start of my hands, this stuff spreads very well and has a nice fragrance.

Anyway i did not use any extra cover and went into a huge shopping mall, and

this is where i usually phero test at least once a week, sometimes twice.

This application was excellent in just about every way and the interest and

attraction from females young and old was just about as good as i have ever seen in public, It was not intimidating

in the least and received friendly respect responses when talking to males

also.
The girls and women that i spoke with were pulled

in very nice by the PI and they were very friendly and accommodating and bubbly, i honestly think todays application

was one of what pheromones is all about.

I may even

post up a little.

Ok my friend i have to take off

and i wish you all the best and a fast delivery of your 5 ml PI y y.

Sea ya and many thanks for your fast

payment.
Regards Terry Brice. terry0400-40

http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_shades.gif

I will just

say that the 2 drops suited me just fine and proves that this is a good product. so i am as happy as a little pig in

mud ha ha .

Remember that i am 57 and i can probably get away with 2 drops easily.

I conversed with about 6 girls/women and their responses were exceptionally

friendly and showing very intent interest and i could not see any intimidation in their behavior also several spoke

about intimate and personel aspects of their lives, and each time i was taken by suprise as i was not expecting this

type of response also.

I dont know if it was because i had two large drops on or what but this

scented PI proved that it is a really great attraction product because the whole time i was out i had women young

and old checking me out, this juice turns

heads.

And it all started with me just trying to get one small drop out for a

self effects test.

So my mistake of having 2 large drops come out is the reason for this

post. :wave:

Gorgar
04-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Excellent Terry, I'm glad the

stuff worked out well for you. How long did the scent last? I'll be giving my PI another workout this coming

Saturday.

terry0400-40
04-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Excellent Terry, I'm glad the stuff worked out well for you.
How long did the scent

last? I'll be giving my PI another workout this coming

Saturday.During the first hour i notice little pleasurable scent

bursts and after that i may become sensitised to the fragrance and not notice the scent.

This PI seems a lot more faster flowing than

others that i have used, as it dribbles out fast and do not have to wait for the one drop senario.

kgk4569
04-30-2009, 04:57 AM
Yeah This stuffs amazing, the

way I usually put it on is by removing the regulator, and using dabs. But I want to put it in a spray bottle,

because I like sprays better.

If you tink that was fun, put on about 30" of SOE with it, and go test at the

mall. I use scented SOE because the citrus smell works perfectly with the ylang ylang.

terry0400-40
04-30-2009, 06:58 AM
Yeah

This stuffs amazing, the way I usually put it on is by removing the regulator, and using dabs. But I want to put it

in a spray bottle, because I like sprays better.

If you tink that was fun, put on about 30" of SOE with it, and

go test at the mall.
I use scented SOE because the citrus smell works perfectly with the ylang

ylang.Thanks for that, i havent had any SOE for ages, have

used up a few unscented bottles, so will go for the scented one very soon.

Gorgar
05-05-2009, 05:31 AM
Round 2 of Operation PI Dust Off

was in operation last Saturday. I used the same dose from the same bottle, 2 sprays applied directly to my bare

chest but I also added about 8-9 inches SoE on backs of hands and neck.

I am sorry to say that I am unable to

report on reactions to this application as my attention was diverted by the Lady in my earlier post. We were playing

a protracted game of cat and mouse with much role reversal. I can report that she wore no bra underneath her gown

and her nipples were large and very erect. She also wore thigh highs and thong underwear. In the darkness of a handy

corner I discovered that she was very hot and very wet... I had no chance to explore further gentlemen, but I've

been told that patience is a virtue.

She sent some very nice photos to my cell phone. She has some nice toys it

seems.

terry0400-40
05-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Round

2 of Operation PI Dust Off was in operation last Saturday. I used the same dose from the same bottle, 2 sprays

applied directly to my bare chest but I also added about 8-9 inches SoE on backs of hands and neck.

I am sorry

to say that I am unable to report on reactions to this application as my attention was diverted by the Lady in my

earlier post. We were playing a protracted game of cat and mouse with much role reversal. I can report that she wore

no bra underneath her gown and her nipples were large and very erect. She also wore thigh highs and thong underwear.

In the darkness of a handy corner I discovered that she was very hot and very wet... I had no chance to explore

further gentlemen, but I've been told that patience is a virtue.

She sent some very nice photos to my cell

phone. She has some nice toys it seems.:goodpost: Excellent

informitive posting Gorgar, you have inspired the start of my day and its only 3.15 am

here.

The PI ylang ylang is good stuff even

used alone works nice, i ordered another bottle yesterday :whip:

kgk4569
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
I have found a spunky little

mix:
22 drops PI Scented
8 drops A314
15 drops AE

in a spray bottle. But I found it does leave an oil mark.

:(

3 sprays under my shirt, and it's still lasting, going on 8 hours now.

I just added things on instinct

and thats how I got the weird numbers.

Terry, you seem to have a better testing ground than I, wanna give this

mix a try?

terry0400-40
05-05-2009, 12:12 PM
I

have found a spunky little mix:
22 drops PI Scented
8 drops A314
15 drops AE

in a spray bottle. But I found

it does leave an oil mark. :(

3 sprays under my shirt, and it's still lasting, going on 8 hours now.

I just

added things on instinct and thats how I got the weird numbers.The mix looks

like a potent little panty

blaster.

My A314 bottles are finished and only have AE gels

I ordered another Scented PI

yesterday.

My next order will be a toss between SOE scented or AE.....

Terry, you seem

to have a better testing ground than I, wanna give this mix a

try?Im off to the testing fields today and cant resist giving the

PI another run and if i decide to remain out then ill splash a little SOE on also, as i havent used it with the

scented PI yet.

Gorgar
06-22-2009, 10:33 AM
One spray of PI/Old Spice mix on

bare chest and a couple inches of SoE on my forearms.

She: "Oh my god, you smell so damn good!"

Me: "So you

like the smell of Old Spice?"

She: "Oh yes, it makes my want to ride your c**k right now.

Shoot...

Score...

Jambat Prime
06-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Nice

one Terry. I haven't tried the Extra Advantage yet but I gave one of the 2 sample tubes they gave me to a coworker

to try out.

Curious. What's Extra Advantage and where can I score a sample. Does Bruce have

this?

-The Bat

Gorgar
06-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I googled "extra advantage" and

"pheromone" to find a vendor as Bruce does not offer it in his store. I haven't spent much time with it so I don't

know if it's a good product for me. I did give a sample to a friend and he was impressed with it, says he got some

serious action while using it.

Perhaps this weekend I'll give it a go and see what happens in a social setting.

I've been using PI and SoE exclusively the past few months or so. I guess it's time for a change up to keep things

interesting.

terry0400-40
07-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Took a young woman on a 20 minute road trip dropped her off, and after speaking

to her later in the day she said that when she was in the car with me she had an unusually strong feeling to jump my

bones.... and could hardly control herself

Applied 3 sprays of Aramis around my gills early thismorning and after it dried

down i covered this with a good drop of PI.