PDA

View Full Version : First day TE, and SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 12:33 AM
I got my package of TE, and soe today.. man was i excited, how could i not be; expecially with all of the DIHL talks that clog this forum.

The packages arrived right before i had my classes, and i had just enough time to spray 2 shots of TE, and a couple of rolls of the SOE. While at school i didn\'t much if anything different...that is until i made a visit to the school bookstore, looking for a psychology book... I had spoken to one of the ladies that worked there before, and she recognized me when i entered... she immediatly started to make jokes about how she would not help me look for my books. I fired back a few jokes, and called her an incompetant... she started laughing really hard, and soon all of the female employees were practically rolling on the floor lauging.. i walked around the store making even more jokes, and they were just having a ball... infact this continued until i finally left the store.... I immediatly recognized that the occurence was definitely out of the ordinary, and could possibly be attributed to my use of pheros.

Because of the bookstore scene, i was extremely amped about going out to a nightclub, and seeing how a larger dose of the pheros would work...After showering, i sprayed about 4 shots of the te on my cloths and chest, and another 2 shots on my neck. Then i rolled the soe around a few times...(think i went alittle overboard). I went to the club, and club pretty much sucked very hard in the begining... I am used to dancing with every chick at a club, and snagging tons of numbers... today i only left with one, and my overall experience was not very pleasant... I am not sure if i OD\'d... no one ran away from me, and i did dance with many females... I just felt that i wasn\'t vibing with them as i usually do. Right now i am not sure what think of these pheros. I am still going to experiment more with them, but i would be lying if i said that my confidence in them hasn\'t dropped alittle bit...

In conclusion i am thinking that maybe the lack of activity in the club, and the unsually high amount of pheros that i applied played a role in my less than successful night. Well i still have friday, sat, and sunday to party.... I am only going to use 2 sprays of te this time; i will keep you guys updated.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 01:26 AM
For use in clubs, a few notes have been made. Ask around, folks will pipe up up. If you go to a club where smoking is allowed, you will need an extra spray. If you are getting hot and sweaty while dancing, perhaps another spray will be necessary. Working out (in any mannor) or hanging out in smoky environments deadens the pheros abilities. OD\'ing, It kinda sounds like you did, will get you mild or less results.

Bruce
03-01-2002, 06:45 AM
For me 6 sprays of Edge would be a major OD. Especially after dancing I am surprised you didn\'t notice yourself. Also, if I understood right, you used the 6 spays on top of a couple sprays earlier in the day with a shower in between. I find that unless yous scrub the spot where the pheros were they will survive a single shower to quite an extent. I wouldn\'t be discouraged; just cut back to the amount you had in the bookstore. That is a good combo.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 08:53 AM
6 sprays?! THat is way too much. At most 3
I used two sprays of TE and then the SoE. That is what worked for me. I was at a party.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 11:36 PM
I am thinking that i o\'d also... well newbie mistake images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 12:54 AM
Second night out.. 3 sprays of te - 1 on chest 2 on neck... 1 roll of soe.

I arrived at the party very late, only had about 30 minutes to test out the pheros... Things didn\'t go so well in those 30 minutes. First girl i approached rejected my ass heh images/icons/laugh.gif... second girl was liking me, but she was not my type... third girl rejected my arse images/icons/laugh.gif.. fourth rejected my arse images/icons/laugh.gif... fifth was extremely beautiful, and i really turned on my macking skills with her... was very close to getting her number, and setting up something.. but her friend came over and dragged her away from me; turns out she was there with a date, and her friend did not want her cheating...

All in all, I would classify this night as bad... I am used to getting much better attention from the females when i approach. But i did arrive extremely late, and i was rushing... So far all of my trials have had some nasty variables thrown in, so i can\'t really tell whats going on.

I will just have to give the pheros another try on saturday night... 2 sprays of te this time, and 1 roll of soe..